|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gandhi feels pulled into the ________, so he gives up what he has so as to not be influenced by outside sources.
(a) Truthful wisdom.
(b) Mortal coil.
(c) Soulful life.
(d) Political coil.
2. Only with a limitation of one's possessions can one realize their true _________ in the world, according to the book.
3. Within the country of America, according to the book, the idea of leisure is seen as an interruption of ___________.
4. ________ does not limit how much is built on the lands or how many fish are taken from the waters, according to the book.
5. Leisure is not the same thing as _________, according to the book, and it needs to be approached in a different way.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ writes that the West is over-consuming the resources of the world and sinking itself into disaster, according to the book.
2. Health and _________ are just two of the many aspects of life that are not for sale.
3. The values that the rich have created have helped to steal the virtuous aspirations of the __________, according to the book.
4. Louis Mercier speaks of the _________ of the rich, how their furniture can seem like stage pieces, according to the book.
5. Schumacher believes that modern ___________ is destroying the planet, according to the book.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)