|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only with a limitation of one's possessions can one realize their true _________ in the world, according to the book.
2. _________ writes that in quiet times, man is able to do whatever he loves to do and to do it solely for its own sake, according to the book.
3. The rich man has no patience with the concept of personal __________ or a society in which man can be free, according to the book.
4. Robert ______ writes in 1923 that there are three elements in a beautiful life, according to the book.
5. What is NOT one of the three main threats to the world, according to the book's discussion in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gandhi says that a follower of the Laws of ________ need to have faith and does not need to save for the future when he does.
2. __________, according to the book, says that man is at war with nature, which is causing many problems.
3. Schumacher defines __________ as knowing when enough is enough in life and in all of life's activities, according to the book.
4. ________ does not limit how much is built on the lands or how many fish are taken from the waters, according to the book.
5. Gandhi writes that a seeker after _________ must put his faith in God that he will have everything he needs when he needs it.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)