|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first step to a more satisfying life is to enter into Voluntary __________, according to the book.
2. Every movement of humanity and _______ is one that leads toward simplicity, according to the book.
3. St. Teresa of Avila speaks of the _______ of the vow of poverty, the foundation of the Order which she established.
4. The rich are actually _________ to their own wealth, having to do much in order to keep it around.
5. The book points out that it is difficult to leave a life that has comfort in __________ and the easy life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the belt of the man who refuses to take the belt off, though it might cause him to drown?
2. _______ will need to be learned from real life insurgencies that have taken place within the world, according to the book.
3. There seems to be a hunger for __________, but this hunger can be sated when alternative ideas are presented i society.
4. _________ is the writer who describes the difference between inflicted poverty and voluntary poverty.
5. The achievement of all other _________ in life is a distinct second to the acquisition of wealth, according to the book.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)