|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most people of today do not understand the ________ that awaits them if they choose not to be rich in their lives, according to the book.
2. Every movement of humanity and _______ is one that leads toward simplicity, according to the book.
3. Seneca dismayed that ______ was too easy to remove from the Earth as this might have been the beginning of the downfall of man.
4. The achievement of all other _________ in life is a distinct second to the acquisition of wealth, according to the book.
(a) Family matters.
5. The wise and _______ man has always made it a goal to be unencumbered by things or wealth, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ asserts that the praises of poverty need once more be boldly sung, according to the book.
2. When we don't hold onto anything, we can _______ without fear of losing our affluence.
3. Society looks down upon the poor, thinking that they lack ________ which is what has led them to their position in society.
4. True strength lies in the personal indifference and __________ found in untethered property, according to the book.
5. What is in the belt of the man who refuses to take the belt off, though it might cause him to drown?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)