|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ says that poverty, that confirms with the laws of nature, is great wealth, according to the book.
(a) Mother Teresa.
2. ________ says that the only purpose of having money is to use it. There can be no other reason, according to the book.
(a) William Milton.
(b) Dorothy Day.
(c) William James.
(d) Ben Franklin.
3. Gandhi realized that the more he gave away, the ________ it became, according to the book and to his own personal experience.
(c) More plentiful.
4. Nature's gifts can not be _________, according to the book, even though man is attempting to do so now.
5. ____________ writes that a few people know when they have enough and even fewer know how to use it.
(a) William James.
(b) Joseph Campbell.
(c) Ivan Illich.
(d) William Penn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Man seems to be inefficient in _________ himself, according to the books' contents, and according to the wise writers.
2. _________ notes that man does not ask the value of an item, but rather what it costs, according to the book.
3. In the book of Timothy, the Bible says that the love of ____ is the root of all evil, according to the book.
4. Much has been given to those from whom much will be required, thus men are neither equally gifted or __________, according to the book.
5. George _______ writes that when man has what he wants, he is rich, but when he is able to do without what he wants, he is powerful.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)