|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Living the ______ life, free of the burdens of wealth and of possessions is considered to be ideal, according to the book.
2. Robert Henri says that people are overlaid with ________ in their minds and in their souls, according to the book.
3. Socrates overheard someone else talking about how expensive ________ was at the time, according to the book.
4. _________ notes that man does not ask the value of an item, but rather what it costs, according to the book.
5. Barnfield goes on to use ________ to show the ridiculous nature of man when he wants money in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. The three elements that Robert speaks of in his section can only be obtained through the ________ of unnecessary things, according to the book.
2. When a man is able to discard __________, according to the book, he will be able to discover his own sense of contentment.
3. _________ in one's life is really what makes one rich, according to the book and according to one of the sections.
4. Man struggles with how to live his life and with what __________ will be most satisfying, according to the book.
5. Bruce Barton points out that it is the ________ of money that is the root of all evil, which makes sense in the book.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)