* The economy is rigged to benefit the super wealthy.
* There is virtue in choosing poverty over the desolation of empty abundance.
* The rich are slaves to centers of wealth.
* The rich are at an advantage in wealth and in an imposed poverty.
* Even in trying poverty, the wealthy know they have their riches to fall back on.
* William James praises poverty in life.
* E.F. Schumacher states that modern technology is destroying the plant and mutilating mankind.
* Some way the world is divided into two camps - those with too much and those with too little.
* Inflicted poverty is destitution.
* Man has the power to degenerate into lower forms, but also to aspire to higher, divine forms.
* The idea of discarding one's riches to tap the treasures of within has been discarded for a long period of time.
* Every movement of humanity is one that...
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)