• The economy is rigged to benefit the super wealthy.
• There is virtue in choosing poverty over the desolation of empty abundance.
• The rich are slaves to centers of wealth.
• The rich are at an advantage in wealth and in an imposed poverty.
• Even in trying poverty, the wealthy know they have their riches to fall back on.
• William James praises poverty in life.
• E.F. Schumacher states that modern technology is destroying the plant and mutilating mankind.
• Some way the world is divided into two camps - those with too much and those with too little.
• Inflicted poverty is destitution.
• Man has the power to degenerate into lower forms, but also to aspire to higher, divine forms.
• The idea of discarding one's riches to tap the treasures of within has been discarded for a long period of time.
• Every movement of humanity...
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)