Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapter 1 Abstract
* The economy is rigged to benefit the super wealthy.
* There is virtue in choosing poverty over the desolation of empty abundance.
* The rich are slaves to centers of wealth.
* The rich are at an advantage in wealth and in an imposed poverty.
* Even in trying poverty, the wealthy know they have their riches to...
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)