|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV - Saint Denis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Friends of the ABC is led by what fiery student in Part III – Marius?
2. To whom does Marius go for permission to marry Cosette in Book VIII of Part IV – Saint Denis?
(a) Monsieur Thenardier.
(b) Colonel Georges Pontmercy.
(c) Monsieur Gillenormand.
(d) Monsieur Mabeuf.
3. Where does Jean Valjean announce he is taking Cosette in Book VIII of Part IV – Saint Denis?
4. The nickname that Marius assigns to Cosette before learning her name means what?
(a) “The white one.”
(b) “The black one.”
(c) “The lark.”
(d) “The sparrow.”
5. What is Eponine’s last name said to be in Book VIII of Part III – Marius?
Short Answer Questions
1. The street urchin named Gavroche in Part III – Marius is actually whose son?
2. How old is Cosette when she is introduced in Book III of Part II – Cosette?
3. Marius Pontmercy’s father was a colonel in whose army?
4. What is the title of Book V of Part IV – Saint Denis?
5. How much money does Jean Valjean give to the Thénardiers for Cosette in Book III of Part II – Cosette?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)