|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How did Merteuil become adept at controlling her facial features?
2. Who does Valmont trick to spend time with the Vicomtesse de M?
3. How does Madame de Rosemonde learn of Madame de Tourvel's death?
4. According to Merteuil in letter 10, which pretext do women use to submit to sexual pleasure with a man?
5. Who wrote the Publisher's Foreword to _Les Liasons Dangerueses_?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What event causes Cécile and Danceny to despair? What are the immediate results?
This section contains 1,422 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)