|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Remnick tell Flora Litvinov he was looking for?
2. What kept the Soviet economy going for awhile?
(a) Steel production.
(c) Exports of wheat.
(d) Oil revenue and the energy crisis.
3. Who at the Central Committee's ideology office was behind the March 13 letter in Sovetskaya Rossiya?
4. What did Brezhnev want from the Uzbeks?
5. How did Gorbachev deal with people like Sakharov who kept criticizing the congress?
(a) Turned off the microphone and had him sit down.
(b) Called on a party supporter to speak instead.
(c) Would not allow Sakharov to return to the congress the next day.
(d) Had Sakharov removed from the building.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the October Region, what did entreprenueur Sterligov set up as a place where like-minded tycoons could get together and make plans?
2. What piece of Tretetsky's equipment was sabotaged?
3. Who was Miss KGB?
4. How many years did Bukharian's wife spend in prison or exile?
5. What film inspired Dmitri Yurasov when he was working as a laborer after being fired from the Supreme Court?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)