|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film inspired Dmitri Yurasov when he was working as a laborer after being fired from the Supreme Court?
(c) The Wishing Tree.
(d) Ivan Denisovich.
2. Where did Tretetsky serve before being assigned to the Military Prosecutor's Office?
(d) The Balkans.
3. What did Dinmukhamed Kunayev's wife want her husband to get for her?
(a) A Japanese tea set.
(b) Clothes from Paris.
(c) Silk from China.
4. Where did Stalin study?
(a) A Russian orthodox seminary.
(b) Scientific Industrial Union.
(c) Historical Archives Institute.
(d) Military Collegium.
5. What piece of Tretetsky's equipment was sabotaged?
(a) A bulldozer.
(b) A tank.
(c) A tractor.
(d) A backhoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Gorbachev grow up?
2. Who succeeded Brezhnev?
3. Which former cellmate of Solzhenitsyn was a role model for Pavel Litvinov?
4. When was Gorbachev born?
5. What was Pavel's sentence for demonstrating at Red Square in 1968?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)