|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of Tretetsky's equipment was sabotaged?
(a) A bulldozer.
(b) A tank.
(c) A tractor.
(d) A backhoe.
2. When did the return of history begin?
(a) With Khruschev in 1956.
(b) With Kukushkin in 1981.
(c) With Solzhenitsyn in 1974.
(d) With Gorbachev in 1985.
3. What film inspired Dmitri Yurasov when he was working as a laborer after being fired from the Supreme Court?
(b) Ivan Denisovich.
(c) The Wishing Tree.
4. Which former cellmate of Solzhenitsyn was a role model for Pavel Litvinov?
5. Who was Bukharian's wife?
(a) Larisa Bogoraz.
(b) Zoya Belayeva.
(c) Anna Larina.
(d) Nina Andreyeva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to some of those who executed the Polish officers?
2. How many years did Bukharian's wife spend in prison or exile?
3. Why was Tretetsky receiving phone calls all day on August 19, 1991?
4. In 1974, who was the first man forcibly exiled from the Soviet Union since Trotsky?
5. How many Polish soldiers were killed the first night in Kalinin?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)