|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Launcelot sleeping?
(a) Morgan le Fay.
(c) Four queens.
(d) A queen.
2. Who plots to kill Pellinore?
(a) Lancelot and Gawaine.
(b) Gaheris and Arthur.
(c) Arthur and Gawaine.
(d) Gawaine and Gaheris.
3. What deal does Launcelot make with the Knight Belleus?
(a) He promises to recommend him for knighthood at the next feast.
(b) He promises to marry him.
(c) He promises to help him marry Bagdemagus's daughter.
(d) He promises to kill him.
4. How many men do the Romans have waiting to fight?
5. Who is the knight that is being outnumbered, who Launcelot decides to help?
(a) Sir Kay.
(b) Sir Eric.
(c) Sir Montgomery.
(d) Sir Ector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Pellinore help the damsel in distress in book three?
2. Why doesn't Launcelot want to fight Gareth?
3. Who writes love letters to La Beale Isoud after she and Tristram get back together?
4. The Lady of the Lake does not trust the gift that Morgan le Fay has sent. What does she advise Arthur to do?
5. How does La Cote Male Taile prove he is worthy of knighthood?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)