|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does he meet his quota?
(a) By Christmas.
(b) By the night of Pentecost.
(c) In January.
(d) By Easter.
2. How many years of peace does Merlin predict after the prediction that the many kings cannot be overthrown so easily?
(a) Three years.
(b) He does not predict peace at all.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
3. Who does Beaumains want to knight him?
(a) Sir Kay.
4. How does Arthur find the truth about who Margawse is?
(a) He sends for her mother.
(b) He asks her.
(c) He finds out from one of the knights.
(d) He asks Merlin.
5. Who is the damsel in distress?
(a) Arthur's cousin.
(b) Lancelot's lover.
(c) Pellinore's daughter.
(d) Pellinore's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so special about the scabbard of the sword?
2. Who is the pure knight that is able to remove a noble swords from its scabbard?
3. What does Morgan le Fay do to the scabbard of the sword?
4. What is the quota that Arthur needs to meet for the Roundtable?
5. Who is Margawse to Arthur?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)