1. Why does Igraine agree to sleep with Uther?
(a) She agrees because they've had a long affair.
(b) She agrees because he is disguised as her husband.
(c) She is attracted to him.
(d) She wants to have another baby.
2. What is the name of the sword in the stone?
3. How many kings entered banded together to fight Arthur's rise to the throne?
(a) There are six kings.
(b) There is only one that contests him.
(c) There are ten kings.
(d) There are two kings
4. Where did the kings flee from after realizing Arthur would be a strong king?
(a) The lake.
(b) His coronation.
(c) The round table.
(d) His funeral.
5. When do the kings attack Arthur's forces?
(a) They attack after the coronation.
(b) They attack when they see Arthur's army.
(c) They attack at daybreak.
(d) They attack at night.
This section contains 5,272 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)