1. Why does Igraine agree to sleep with Uther?
(a) She is attracted to him.
(b) She agrees because he is disguised as her husband.
(c) She agrees because they've had a long affair.
(d) She wants to have another baby.
2. What is the name of the sword in the stone?
3. How many kings entered banded together to fight Arthur's rise to the throne?
(a) There are two kings
(b) There are six kings.
(c) There is only one that contests him.
(d) There are ten kings.
4. Where did the kings flee from after realizing Arthur would be a strong king?
(a) His funeral.
(b) The lake.
(c) The round table.
(d) His coronation.
5. When do the kings attack Arthur's forces?
(a) They attack at night.
(b) They attack when they see Arthur's army.
(c) They attack after the coronation.
(d) They attack at daybreak.
This section contains 5,272 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)