|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
2. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
3. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
4. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
5. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
Essay Topic 1
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
Essay Topic 2
What problems does the school's emphasis on sports cause the students and teachers? Why is it important to focus on all subjects rather than just one?
Essay Topic 3
How accurate is the representation of American high school life? Which elements of the representation are accurate and which are inaccurate?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)