|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
2. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
3. Dawn says _____________ are pigs.
4. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
5. How does Charlie burn himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
2. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
3. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
4. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
5. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
6. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
7. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
8. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
9. How does Mo upset Charlie?
10. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What statement does the story make about popularity? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on popularity?
Essay Topic 2
What problems does the school's emphasis on sports cause the students and teachers? Why is it important to focus on all subjects rather than just one?
Essay Topic 3
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)