|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
2. How does Wen damage his lip?
3. What does Wen wish he had?
4. What does Mo say she can't accept?
5. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
2. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
3. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
4. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
5. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
6. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
7. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
8. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
9. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
10. How does Charlie burn himself?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Olivia's estrangement affect her and the decisions she makes in the book? How do you think she can resolve her problems?
Essay Topic 2
What problems does the school's emphasis on sports cause the students and teachers? Why is it important to focus on all subjects rather than just one?
Essay Topic 3
Away from the main characters, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)