|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
2. What does Olivia say she is nervous about?
3. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
4. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
5. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
2. Describe the band's prison visit.
3. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
4. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
5. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
6. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
7. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
8. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
9. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
10. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What statement does the story make about popularity? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on popularity?
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author foreshadow later events in the opening chapters? Why is it important for the author to foreshadow later events?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)