|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
2. What does Mo say when her father accuses her of going to see Charlie?
3. Stella's mother invites her to _____________.
4. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
5. What kind of takeout food do Wen and his father buy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
2. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
3. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
4. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
5. Describe the band's prison visit.
6. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
7. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
8. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
9. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
10. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Lemonade Mouth eventually become more popular than Mudslide Crush? In what way do Mudslide Crush contribute to their own downfall?
Essay Topic 2
What positive changes does Stella make to the school? What does the changes she makes the person she is in the book suggest what will she will become in the future?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author foreshadow later events in the opening chapters? Why is it important for the author to foreshadow later events?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)