|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
2. What kind of takeout food do Wen and his father buy?
3. Who wrote the final song that Lemonade Mouth played?
4. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
5. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
2. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
3. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
4. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
5. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
6. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
7. Describe the band's prison visit.
8. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
9. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
10. How does Mo upset Charlie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way is Stella's rebellion a direct response to her parent's treatment of her? Is this an accurate representation of someone with a rebellious nature?
Essay Topic 2
What statement does the story make about friendship? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on friendship?
Essay Topic 3
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)