|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rock star is Stella posing with in the photo?
2. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
3. Stella hands out cups of ___________.
4. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
5. What is the name of the beautiful girl who approaches Charlie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the band's prison visit.
2. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
3. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
4. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
5. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
6. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
7. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
8. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
9. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
10. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
Essay Topic 2
In what way do the parents contribute to a lot of the problems the children in the book suffer from? What do you think they could learn from the story?
Essay Topic 3
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)