Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
2. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
3. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
4. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
5. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
Essay Topic 1
How accurate is the representation of American high school life? Which elements of the representation are accurate and which are inaccurate?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss elements of the narrative structure including exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is Stella's rebellion a direct response to her parent's treatment of her? Is this an accurate representation of someone with a rebellious nature?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)