|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
2. How does Charlie burn himself?
3. What does Wen wish he had?
4. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
5. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
2. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
3. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
4. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
5. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
6. How does Charlie burn himself?
7. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
8. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
9. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
10. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How accurate is the representation of American high school life? Which elements of the representation are accurate and which are inaccurate?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Lemonade Mouth eventually become more popular than Mudslide Crush? In what way do Mudslide Crush contribute to their own downfall?
Essay Topic 3
Pick a character from the band. What do they learn about themselves through their experiences together? How has their character changed by the end of the novel?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)