|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Olivia say the man her father was accused of killing die?
2. What is the name of the beautiful girl who approaches Charlie?
3. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
4. What kind of tea does Charlie decide to make for himself?
5. Which Lemonade Mouth song does Andrea say she slow dances to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way is Stella's rebellion a direct response to her parent's treatment of her? Is this an accurate representation of someone with a rebellious nature?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
What problems has the death of Charlie's twin brother caused him? How is affecting his life and his relationship with others?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)