|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in this section?
2. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
3. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
4. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
5. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
2. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
3. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
4. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
5. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
6. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
7. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
8. Describe the band's prison visit.
9. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
10. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Lemonade Mouth eventually become more popular than Mudslide Crush? In what way do Mudslide Crush contribute to their own downfall?
Essay Topic 3
What problems has the death of Charlie's twin brother caused him? How is affecting his life and his relationship with others?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)