|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the roadie break Stella's ukulele?
2. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
3. How does the room react when Lemonade Mouth takes the stage?
4. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
5. What is the name of the beautiful girl who approaches Charlie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
2. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
3. How does Mo upset Charlie?
4. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
5. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
6. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
7. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
8. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
9. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
10. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way do the parents contribute to a lot of the problems the children in the book suffer from? What do you think they could learn from the story?
Essay Topic 2
How accurate is the representation of American high school life? Which elements of the representation are accurate and which are inaccurate?
Essay Topic 3
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)