|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the final song that Lemonade Mouth played?
2. What does Olivia say she is nervous about?
3. What is the name of the beautiful girl who approaches Charlie?
4. Stella hands out cups of ___________.
5. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the band's prison visit.
2. How does Charlie burn himself?
3. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
4. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
5. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
6. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
7. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
8. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
9. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
10. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure including exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 2
How does Olivia's estrangement affect her and the decisions she makes in the book? How do you think she can resolve her problems?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)