|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
2. What does Olivia say she is nervous about?
3. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
4. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
5. Wen says he is angry at Sydney for ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
2. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
3. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
4. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
5. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
6. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
7. Describe the band's prison visit.
8. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
9. How does Charlie burn himself?
10. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
Essay Topic 2
What positive changes does Stella make to the school? What does the changes she makes the person she is in the book suggest what will she will become in the future?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the story make about friendship? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on friendship?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)