Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
2. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
3. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
4. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
5. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author foreshadow later events in the opening chapters? Why is it important for the author to foreshadow later events?
Essay Topic 2
What statement does the story make about popularity? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on popularity?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is Stella's rebellion a direct response to her parent's treatment of her? Is this an accurate representation of someone with a rebellious nature?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)