|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
2. Why does Charlie think it's a mistake he's alive?
3. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
4. Stella's mother invites her to _____________.
5. How does Mrs. Reznik describe the scene at the Civic Center?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
2. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
3. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
4. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
5. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
6. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
7. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
8. Describe the band's prison visit.
9. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
10. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure including exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 2
How accurate is the representation of American high school life? Which elements of the representation are accurate and which are inaccurate?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the story make about popularity? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on popularity?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)