|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mo's father not want Mo to see anymore?
2. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
3. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
4. What rock star is Stella posing with in the photo?
5. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
2. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
3. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
4. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
5. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
6. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
7. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
8. Describe the band's prison visit.
9. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
10. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What statement does the story make about popularity? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on popularity?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 3
How accurate is the representation of American high school life? Which elements of the representation are accurate and which are inaccurate?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)