|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
2. Mo confesses that she is a __________.
3. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
4. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
5. Who does Stella say has been banished to the basement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
2. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
3. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
4. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
5. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
6. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
7. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
8. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
9. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
10. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the band. What do they learn about themselves through their experiences together? How has their character changed by the end of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)