|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which contest does Scott say he has doubts about winning if Lemonade Mouth are involved?
2. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
3. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
4. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
5. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
2. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
3. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
4. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
5. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
6. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
7. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
8. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
9. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
10. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Lemonade Mouth eventually become more popular than Mudslide Crush? In what way do Mudslide Crush contribute to their own downfall?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)