|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
2. What does Mo say she can't accept?
3. From what does Olivia say the man her father was accused of killing die?
4. How does the roadie break Stella's ukulele?
5. How does the room react when Lemonade Mouth takes the stage?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
2. How does Charlie burn himself?
3. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
4. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
5. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
6. Describe the band's prison visit.
7. How does Mo upset Charlie?
8. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
9. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
10. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Away from the main characters, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
What problems has the death of Charlie's twin brother caused him? How is affecting his life and his relationship with others?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)