|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the roadie break Stella's ukulele?
2. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
3. Dawn says _____________ are pigs.
4. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
5. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
2. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
3. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
4. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
5. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
6. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
7. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
8. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
9. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
10. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way do the parents contribute to a lot of the problems the children in the book suffer from? What do you think they could learn from the story?
Essay Topic 2
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)