|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad news does Stella's mum have for her?
2. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
3. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
4. What does the band do to protest the removal of the lemonade machine?
5. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
2. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
3. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
4. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
5. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
6. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
7. How does Mo upset Charlie?
8. Describe the band's prison visit.
9. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
10. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
Essay Topic 2
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
Essay Topic 3
In what way do the parents contribute to a lot of the problems the children in the book suffer from? What do you think they could learn from the story?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)