|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
2. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
3. What does the band bring to Mrs. Reznik to help with her cold?
4. What rock star is Stella posing with in the photo?
5. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
2. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
3. How does Mo upset Charlie?
4. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
5. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
6. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
7. How does Charlie burn himself?
8. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
9. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
10. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick a character from the band. What do they learn about themselves through their experiences together? How has their character changed by the end of the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)