|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
2. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
3. How does the room react when Lemonade Mouth takes the stage?
4. What does Mo say when her father accuses her of going to see Charlie?
5. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure including exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 2
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the story make about friendship? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on friendship?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)