|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
2. Who does Stella say has been banished to the basement?
3. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
4. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
5. How does Charlie burn himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
2. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
3. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
4. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
5. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
6. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
7. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
8. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
9. How does Mo upset Charlie?
10. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way do the parents contribute to a lot of the problems the children in the book suffer from? What do you think they could learn from the story?
Essay Topic 2
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)