Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
2. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
3. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
4. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
5. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
What problems has the death of Charlie's twin brother caused him? How is affecting his life and his relationship with others?
How accurate is the representation of American high school life? Which elements of the representation are accurate and which are inaccurate?
In what way do the parents contribute to a lot of the problems the children in the book suffer from? What do you think they could learn from the story?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)