|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the beautiful girl who approaches Charlie?
2. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
3. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
4. How does Charlie burn himself?
5. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
Essay Topic 1
Away from the main characters, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 3
What positive changes does Stella make to the school? What does the changes she makes the person she is in the book suggest what will she will become in the future?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)