|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in this section?
2. What does Mo say she can't accept?
3. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
4. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
5. Which contest does Scott say he has doubts about winning if Lemonade Mouth are involved?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
2. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
3. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
4. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
5. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
6. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
7. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
8. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
9. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
10. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What problems has the death of Charlie's twin brother caused him? How is affecting his life and his relationship with others?
Essay Topic 2
How accurate is the representation of American high school life? Which elements of the representation are accurate and which are inaccurate?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)