|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Olivia written songs?
2. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
3. What band's album is playing at the party?
4. Whom does Mo say Charlie makes nervous?
5. What is Wen short for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
2. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
3. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
4. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
5. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
6. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
7. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
8. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
9. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
10. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
Essay Topic 1
How does Olivia's estrangement affect her and the decisions she makes in the book? How do you think she can resolve her problems?
Essay Topic 2
What problems does the school's emphasis on sports cause the students and teachers? Why is it important to focus on all subjects rather than just one?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
This section contains 1,169 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)