|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the band gets harassed by the popular kids?
2. With what family member does Olivia live?
3. Olivia's father is in prison for ____________.
4. What does Mo call her step siblings?
5. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mo's time at the temple?
2. What problems does Olivia say she is currently having in her life?
3. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
4. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
5. What does Wen think about his father's new girlfriend?
6. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
7. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
8. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
9. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
10. How does Mo get into trouble in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What problems does the school's emphasis on sports cause the students and teachers? Why is it important to focus on all subjects rather than just one?
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the band. What do they learn about themselves through their experiences together? How has their character changed by the end of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is Stella's rebellion a direct response to her parent's treatment of her? Is this an accurate representation of someone with a rebellious nature?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)