|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
2. Why is it a good thing that Stella attacks the popular boy?
3. What instrument does Wen play?
4. What has Mrs Reznik stood up against?
5. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
2. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
3. What does Wen think about his father's new girlfriend?
4. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
5. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
6. What relationship problems is Mo having?
7. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
8. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
9. How does Scott react to Mo being in the Lemonade Mouth Band?
10. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick a character from the band. What do they learn about themselves through their experiences together? How has their character changed by the end of the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)