Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Olivia written songs?
2. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
3. What band's album is playing at the party?
4. Whom does Mo say Charlie makes nervous?
5. What is Wen short for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
2. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
3. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
4. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
5. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
6. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
7. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
8. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
9. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
10. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
Essay Topic 1
What statement does the story make about popularity? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on popularity?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author foreshadow later events in the opening chapters? Why is it important for the author to foreshadow later events?
Essay Topic 3
In what way do the parents contribute to a lot of the problems the children in the book suffer from? What do you think they could learn from the story?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)