Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
2. Whom does Mo say she has underestimated?
3. What is Stella's section called?
4. Why is it a good thing that Stella attacks the popular boy?
5. What kind of animal is Nancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
2. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
3. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
4. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
5. Why does Stella change her appearance?
6. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
7. What does Wen think about his father's new girlfriend?
8. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
9. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
10. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
What statement does the story make about popularity? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on popularity?
Pick a character from the band. What do they learn about themselves through their experiences together? How has their character changed by the end of the novel?
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)