|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Indian city did Mo's family move from to America?
2. Whom does Mo say Charlie makes nervous?
3. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
4. What does Charlie's brother Aaron tell him to do in his dream?
5. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
2. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
3. What problems is Wen having with Sydney in this section?
4. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
5. How does Mo get into trouble in this section?
6. What relationship problems is Mo having?
7. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
8. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
9. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
10. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure including exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 2
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
Essay Topic 3
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)