|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brand of lemonade the band members drink?
2. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
3. Why did Stella once stick a fork in the electric socket?
4. Olivia thinks Wen has a thing for ___________.
5. Whom does Olivia write to in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stella change her appearance?
2. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
3. How do the band get their name in this section?
4. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
5. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
6. What problems does Olivia say she is currently having in her life?
7. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
8. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
9. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
10. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What statement does the story make about friendship? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on friendship?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author foreshadow later events in the opening chapters? Why is it important for the author to foreshadow later events?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)