|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Olivia written songs?
2. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
3. What band's album is playing at the party?
4. Whom does Mo say Charlie makes nervous?
5. What is Wen short for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
2. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
3. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
4. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
5. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
6. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
7. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
8. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
9. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
10. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 2
Why does Lemonade Mouth eventually become more popular than Mudslide Crush? In what way do Mudslide Crush contribute to their own downfall?
Essay Topic 3
In what way do the parents contribute to a lot of the problems the children in the book suffer from? What do you think they could learn from the story?
This section contains 1,169 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)