Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Olivia written songs?
2. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
3. What band's album is playing at the party?
4. Whom does Mo say Charlie makes nervous?
5. What is Wen short for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
2. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
3. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
4. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
5. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
6. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
7. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
8. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
9. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
10. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
What statement does the story make about friendship? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on friendship?
Away from the main characters, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
What statement does the story make about popularity? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on popularity?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)