|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
2. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
3. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
4. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
5. For which subject does Naomi have a essay due on Wednesday?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
2. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
3. Describe Bruno's Pizza Planet?
4. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
5. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
6. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
7. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
8. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
9. How do the band get their name in this section?
10. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
Essay Topic 2
What positive changes does Stella make to the school? What does the changes she makes the person she is in the book suggest what will she will become in the future?
Essay Topic 3
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)