|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Stella once stick a fork in the electric socket?
2. What magazine is Naomi flicking through instead of concentrating on her essay?
3. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
4. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
5. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
2. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
3. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
4. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
5. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
6. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
7. How do the band get their name in this section?
8. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
9. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
10. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What positive changes does Stella make to the school? What does the changes she makes the person she is in the book suggest what will she will become in the future?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Lemonade Mouth eventually become more popular than Mudslide Crush? In what way do Mudslide Crush contribute to their own downfall?
Essay Topic 3
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)