|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Stella want to play?
2. What competition does Mrs. Reznik want the children to enter and win?
3. What band is playing at the Halloween bash?
4. Who says they can't join the band because they are taking eight courses that semester?
5. What instrument does Charlie imagine Olivia vomiting all over?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
2. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
3. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
4. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
5. How does Scott react to Mo being in the Lemonade Mouth Band?
6. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
7. Describe Bruno's Pizza Planet?
8. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
9. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
10. What does Wen think about his father's new girlfriend?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What positive changes does Stella make to the school? What does the changes she makes the person she is in the book suggest what will she will become in the future?
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the story make about friendship? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on friendship?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)