|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they can't join the band because they are taking eight courses that semester?
2. What kind of badges does Mo say the band are wearing in this section?
3. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
4. What does Stella spray into the face of the popular kid?
5. How does Mo say Scott reacted last time he saw her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
2. Why does Stella change her appearance?
3. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
4. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
5. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
6. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
7. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
8. Describe Bruno's Pizza Planet?
9. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
10. What problems does Olivia say she is currently having in her life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Lemonade Mouth eventually become more popular than Mudslide Crush? In what way do Mudslide Crush contribute to their own downfall?
Essay Topic 2
Why is Mrs. Reznik enthusiastic about the children's music? What does her reaction say about her own character and experiences?
Essay Topic 3
What problems has the death of Charlie's twin brother caused him? How is affecting his life and his relationship with others?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)