|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stella's section called?
2. What is Brunos decorated to feel like?
3. What band is playing at the Halloween bash?
4. Where does Mo go with Scott Pickett in this section?
5. What is the name of Wen's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
2. What relationship problems is Mo having?
3. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
4. What problems is Wen having with Sydney in this section?
5. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
6. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
7. How does Scott react to Mo being in the Lemonade Mouth Band?
8. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
9. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
10. What problems do the band have during the final practice in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What problems does the school's emphasis on sports cause the students and teachers? Why is it important to focus on all subjects rather than just one?
Essay Topic 2
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is Stella's rebellion a direct response to her parent's treatment of her? Is this an accurate representation of someone with a rebellious nature?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)