|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note say?
2. What does Stella tell her mother it is easier to get than permission?
3. What do students call the table that the band sit at in the dining hall?
4. What does Charlie say is the geekiest club in the school?
5. What is Naomi's surname?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
2. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
3. Why does Stella change her appearance?
4. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
5. How do the band get their name in this section?
6. How does Stella's Ukelele break?
7. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
8. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
9. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
10. How does Charlie burn himself?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 2
How accurate is the representation of American high school life? Which elements of the representation are accurate and which are inaccurate?
Essay Topic 3
What problems does the school's emphasis on sports cause the students and teachers? Why is it important to focus on all subjects rather than just one?
This section contains 1,175 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)