|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie says Lyle is the high school priest of __________.
2. What does Charlie say is the geekiest club in the school?
3. On what country does Wen have to give a presentation?
4. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
5. What does Charlie's brother Aaron tell him to do in his dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
2. What problems does Olivia say she is currently having in her life?
3. What problems do the band have during the final practice in this section?
4. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
5. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
6. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
7. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
8. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
9. Why does Stella change her appearance?
10. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Lemonade Mouth eventually become more popular than Mudslide Crush? In what way do Mudslide Crush contribute to their own downfall?
Essay Topic 2
What statement does the story make about friendship? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on friendship?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the story make about popularity? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on popularity?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)