Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What kind of animal is Nancy?
2. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
3. Who does Charlie say is lower than him on the social totem pole?
4. What do students call the table that the band sit at in the dining hall?
5. What is Wen's father's girlfriend's name?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
2. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
This section contains 920 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)