|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
2. What does Charlie's brother Aaron tell him to do in his dream?
3. The soda company donated money for _________.
4. What does Mo call her step siblings?
5. What is the name of Wen's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
2. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
3. How does the band get arrested in this section?
4. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
5. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
6. What problems does Olivia say she is currently having in her life?
7. What problems is Wen having with Sydney in this section?
8. How do the band get their name in this section?
9. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
10. Describe the band's prison visit.
Essay Topic 1
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
Essay Topic 2
What problems does the school's emphasis on sports cause the students and teachers? Why is it important to focus on all subjects rather than just one?
Essay Topic 3
What positive changes does Stella make to the school? What does the changes she makes the person she is in the book suggest what will she will become in the future?
This section contains 1,332 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)