|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
2. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
3. Whom does Olivia write a letter to in this section?
4. What is Stella's section called?
5. What does Wen call middle school in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
2. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
3. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
4. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
5. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
6. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
7. What relationship problems is Mo having?
8. How does Scott react to Mo being in the Lemonade Mouth Band?
9. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
10. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What positive changes does Stella make to the school? What does the changes she makes the person she is in the book suggest what will she will become in the future?
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the band. What do they learn about themselves through their experiences together? How has their character changed by the end of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the story make about friendship? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on friendship?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)