|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
2. What kind of music does Stella want to play?
3. Whom does Mo say she has underestimated?
4. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
5. Who doesn't show up for the last practice before the bash?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
2. Describe Mo's time at the temple?
3. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
4. How do the band get their name in this section?
5. What problems does Olivia say she is currently having in her life?
6. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
7. Why does Stella change her appearance?
8. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
9. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
10. What problems is Wen having with Sydney in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 2
Why does Lemonade Mouth eventually become more popular than Mudslide Crush? In what way do Mudslide Crush contribute to their own downfall?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)