|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
2. What Indian city did Mo's family move from to America?
3. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
4. What is kismet?
5. With what family member does Olivia live?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
2. Describe Mo's time at the temple?
3. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
4. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
5. What problems do the band have during the final practice in this section?
6. Describe Bruno's Pizza Planet?
7. How does Mo get into trouble in this section?
8. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
9. Why does Stella change her appearance?
10. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Olivia's estrangement affect her and the decisions she makes in the book? How do you think she can resolve her problems?
Essay Topic 2
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Lemonade Mouth eventually become more popular than Mudslide Crush? In what way do Mudslide Crush contribute to their own downfall?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)