|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the group's singer?
2. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
3. Who says they can't join the band because they are taking eight courses that semester?
4. What band's album is playing at the party?
5. By what name does Mo call her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
2. How does Mo make up with Charlie in this section?
3. How does Scott react to Mo being in the Lemonade Mouth Band?
4. Describe Mo's time at the temple?
5. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
6. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
7. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
8. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
9. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
10. How does Olivia end her story?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure including exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 2
What problems does the school's emphasis on sports cause the students and teachers? Why is it important to focus on all subjects rather than just one?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 1,237 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)