|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella tell her mother it is easier to get than permission?
2. What does Scott Pickett wave like?
3. Who doesn't show up for the last practice before the bash?
4. What band is playing at the Halloween bash?
5. Whose house does Olivia go to in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
2. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
3. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
4. How do the band get their name in this section?
5. Why does Stella change her appearance?
6. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
7. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
8. How does Scott react to Mo being in the Lemonade Mouth Band?
9. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
10. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author foreshadow later events in the opening chapters? Why is it important for the author to foreshadow later events?
Essay Topic 2
In what way do the parents contribute to a lot of the problems the children in the book suffer from? What do you think they could learn from the story?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)