|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mo say she has underestimated?
2. Who doesn't show up for the last practice before the bash?
3. What does Mo call her step siblings?
4. Which of the following words does Stella use to describe her school in New England?
5. Olivia thinks Wen has a thing for ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
2. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
3. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
4. How does Mo get into trouble in this section?
5. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
6. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
7. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
8. Describe Mo's time at the temple?
9. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
10. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author foreshadow later events in the opening chapters? Why is it important for the author to foreshadow later events?
Essay Topic 2
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
Essay Topic 3
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)