|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lesson does Wen say he will probably be late for?
2. What musician is Wen listening to on his headphones?
3. Which member of the band gets harassed by the popular kids?
4. Who does Charlie say is lower than him on the social totem pole?
5. How does Mo say Scott reacted last time he saw her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
2. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
3. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
4. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
5. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
6. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
7. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
8. How does Scott react to Mo being in the Lemonade Mouth Band?
9. What relationship problems is Mo having?
10. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What statement does the author make about artist collaboration? Why are the members of Lemonade Mouth so good together?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author foreshadow later events in the opening chapters? Why is it important for the author to foreshadow later events?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)