|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stella say she feels a loyalty to __________.
2. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
3. Why does Mr. Pritchard give Wen a detention?
4. Whom does Mo say Charlie makes nervous?
5. What does Olivia say she doesn't believe in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the band get their name in this section?
2. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
3. Why does Stella change her appearance?
4. Describe Mo's time at the temple?
5. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
6. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
7. What does Wen think about his father's new girlfriend?
8. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
9. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
10. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Away from the main characters, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
What positive changes does Stella make to the school? What does the changes she makes the person she is in the book suggest what will she will become in the future?
Essay Topic 3
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)