|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
2. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
3. What competition does Mrs. Reznik want the children to enter and win?
4. Why does Mr. Pritchard give Wen a detention?
5. Charlie says Lyle is the high school priest of __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
2. What relationship problems is Mo having?
3. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
4. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
5. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
6. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
7. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
8. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
9. How do the band get their name in this section?
10. Describe Mo's time at the temple?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
What positive changes does Stella make to the school? What does the changes she makes the person she is in the book suggest what will she will become in the future?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)