|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Charlie imagine Olivia vomiting all over?
2. Who does Charlie say is lower than him on the social totem pole?
3. What has Mrs Reznik stood up against?
4. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
5. What does Stella tell her family she is about to join at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
2. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
3. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
4. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
5. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
6. What problems do the band have during the final practice in this section?
7. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
8. What problems is Wen having with Sydney in this section?
9. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
10. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
Essay Topic 1
In what way is Stella's rebellion a direct response to her parent's treatment of her? Is this an accurate representation of someone with a rebellious nature?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss elements of the narrative structure including exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
This section contains 1,301 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)