|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which subject does Naomi have a essay due on Wednesday?
2. Who says they can't join the band because they are taking eight courses that semester?
3. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
4. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
5. What instrument does Wen play?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the band get their name in this section?
2. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
3. How does Stella's Ukelele break?
4. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
5. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
6. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
7. How does Mo make up with Charlie in this section?
8. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
9. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
10. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
Essay Topic 1
What problems do the band face through the story? Select one problem. How do they deal with the problem? In what way does it bring them closer together?
Essay Topic 2
Away from the main characters, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Lemonade Mouth eventually become more popular than Mudslide Crush? In what way do Mudslide Crush contribute to their own downfall?
This section contains 1,329 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)