|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Olivia write to in this section?
2. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
3. What is the name of Wen's brother?
4. What instrument does Wen play?
5. What instrument does Charlie imagine Olivia vomiting all over?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Olivia say she is currently having in her life?
2. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
3. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
4. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
5. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
6. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
7. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
8. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
9. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
10. How do the band get their name in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way is Stella's rebellion a direct response to her parent's treatment of her? Is this an accurate representation of someone with a rebellious nature?
Essay Topic 2
What statement does the story make about popularity? Do you disagree or agree with the author's opinion? What is your own opinion on popularity?
Essay Topic 3
What problems has the death of Charlie's twin brother caused him? How is affecting his life and his relationship with others?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)