|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which contest does Scott say he has doubts about winning if Lemonade Mouth are involved?
(a) The Summer Talent Contest.
(b) The Holiday Talent Contest.
(c) The Rose Talent Contest.
(d) The Christmas Talent Contest.
2. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Scott Pickett.
(b) Mr. Brenigan.
(c) Naomi Fishmeier.
(d) Mrs. Reznik.
3. What slogan do Mudslide Crush print on the front of their t-shirts?
(a) Lemonade Mouth killed my puppy.
(b) Lemonade Mouth sing stupid.
(c) Mudslide Crush kick butt.
(d) Mudslide Crush solve your problems.
4. Stella hands out cups of ___________.
(a) Bill's Coffeebeans
(b) Meg's Tea.
(c) Cheryl's Cherryade.
(d) Mel's lemonade.
5. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
(a) Mudslide Crush take too long to set up.
(b) They are in detention.
(c) Mo and Charlie arrive too late.
(d) The sound system is down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Olivia sick with in this section?
2. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
3. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
4. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
5. Which Lemonade Mouth song does Andrea say she slow dances to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
2. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
3. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
4. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
5. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
6. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
7. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
8. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
9. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
10. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)