|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wen wish he had?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A time machine.
(c) Tickets for the Smiths.
(d) A beamer.
2. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
(a) Laughing to the Bank.
(b) Smile If You Want Lemonade.
(c) I Want Lemonade in my Cup.
(d) Smell the Corruption.
3. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
(a) The freaks.
(d) The dweebs.
4. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
(a) Her IQ scores.
(b) Olivia's lyrics.
(c) Her exam scores.
(d) Her guitar licks.
5. How does Charlie burn himself?
(a) He touches the hot lamp.
(b) He spills hot water on himself.
(c) He touches the hot stove.
(d) He drops a hot dish on his lap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
2. What does the band bring to Mrs. Reznik to help with her cold?
3. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
4. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
5. Who states that the Halloween Bash was a memorable experience?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
2. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
3. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
4. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
5. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
6. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
7. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
8. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
9. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
10. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)