|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
(a) Stella and Charlie.
(b) Scott and Branda.
(c) Wen and Brenda.
(d) Mo and Wen.
2. What bad news does Stella's mum have for her?
(a) They may have to move.
(b) She doesn't want Stella to play in the band.
(c) The family has declared bankruptcy.
(d) She has to go to the hosptial for tests.
3. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
(a) Happy dances.
(b) Freaky dances.
(c) Slow dances.
(d) Break dances.
4. Why does Charlie think it's a mistake he's alive?
(a) He was the only survivor of a plane accident.
(b) His twin brother died.
(c) He was narrowly avoided by a bus.
(d) His mother told him he was an accident.
5. Which Lemonade Mouth song does Andrea say she slow dances to?
(a) Flip Flop Phil.
(b) Take Me Now.
(c) Skinny Nancy.
(d) See Through.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dawn says _____________ are pigs.
2. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
3. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
4. How does Mrs. Reznik describe the scene at the Civic Center?
5. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
2. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
3. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
4. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
5. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
6. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
7. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
8. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
9. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
10. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)