|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Fun and loving.
(b) Serious and scary.
(c) Drawn and pale.
(d) Withdrawn and nervous.
2. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
(a) His father's.
(b) His mother's.
3. Mo confesses that she is a __________.
(c) Drug user.
(d) Bad person.
4. Which Lemonade Mouth song does Andrea say she slow dances to?
(a) Flip Flop Phil.
(b) Take Me Now.
(c) Skinny Nancy.
(d) See Through.
5. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
(a) Applying for the top job.
(b) Sacking her staff.
(c) Berating her boss.
(d) Resigning her position.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
2. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
3. How does Mrs. Reznik describe the scene at the Civic Center?
4. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
5. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)