|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the band bring to Mrs. Reznik to help with her cold?
(a) Hot lemon drink.
(b) Hot chocolate drink.
(c) Noodle soup.
(d) Chicken soup.
2. What does Wen wish he had?
(a) A beamer.
(b) Tickets for the Smiths.
(c) A time machine.
(d) A guitar.
3. What is the name of Scott's old girlfriend?
4. What is the name of the beautiful girl who approaches Charlie?
5. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
(a) She tells her she loves her.
(b) She is supportive.
(c) She tells her she is intelligent.
(d) She tells her they are staying in the ara.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the room react when Lemonade Mouth takes the stage?
2. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
3. Who wrote the final song that Lemonade Mouth played?
4. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
5. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mo upset Charlie?
2. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
3. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
4. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
5. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
6. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
7. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
8. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
9. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
10. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)