|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tea does Charlie decide to make for himself?
(a) Earl Grey.
(b) Chai tea.
(c) Lemon tea.
(d) Black tea.
2. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
(a) Her guitar licks.
(b) Olivia's lyrics.
(c) Her IQ scores.
(d) Her exam scores.
3. How does the roadie break Stella's ukulele?
(a) He plays it too hard.
(b) He throws it off the stage.
(c) He sits on it.
(d) He runs over it in the truck.
4. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
(a) A father living in the real world.
(b) A step mother.
(c) A music talent.
(d) A caring family.
5. What does the graffiti at the school say?
(a) Don't stop the revolution.
(b) Fight for your rights.
(c) Flying over the moon.
(d) Start letting it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stella's mother invites her to _____________.
2. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
3. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
4. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
5. Which character reminds Mo of royalty?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
2. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
3. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
4. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
5. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
6. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
7. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
8. How does Mo upset Charlie?
9. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
10. How does Charlie burn himself?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)