|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
(a) Wen has upset her too much.
(b) She has strained her voice.
(c) She ordered to detention.
(d) She has left the band.
2. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
(a) A bloody corpse.
(b) Life going down the drain.
(c) Death warmed over.
(d) A skeleton.
3. Wen says he is angry at Sydney for ____________.
(a) Teasing him.
(b) Forcing his mother to leave.
(c) Taking away his father.
(d) Leeching on the family.
4. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
(a) His mother's.
(c) His father's.
5. What is the name of Scott's old girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
2. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
3. What is Olivia sick with in this section?
4. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
5. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
2. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
3. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
4. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
5. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
6. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
7. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
8. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
9. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
10. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)