|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
(a) She tells her they are staying in the ara.
(b) She is supportive.
(c) She tells her she loves her.
(d) She tells her she is intelligent.
2. What does the band do to protest the removal of the lemonade machine?
(a) They lie in front of a truck.
(b) They stand in front of the truck and sing.
(c) They let down the truck's tires.
(d) They tie up the removal men.
3. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
(a) The freaks.
(d) The dweebs.
4. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
(a) He had been drinking all night.
(b) He had been up all night watching European soccer.
(c) He had been crying all night.
(d) He had been practicing all night.
5. Whom does Mo's father not want Mo to see anymore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
2. Wen says he is angry at Sydney for ____________.
3. What kind of tea does Charlie decide to make for himself?
4. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
5. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlie burn himself?
2. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
3. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
4. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
5. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
6. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
7. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
8. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
9. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
10. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)