|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
(a) Prince Philip.
(b) Prince Andrew.
(c) Prince Albert of Monaco.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
2. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
(a) Her voice.
(b) Her laugh.
(c) Her smile.
(d) Her silence.
3. What does the band bring to Mrs. Reznik to help with her cold?
(a) Hot chocolate drink.
(b) Chicken soup.
(c) Noodle soup.
(d) Hot lemon drink.
4. Where do the band meet in this section?
(a) Hardback Tom's.
(b) Paperback Joe's.
(d) Joe's Records.
5. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
(a) Smile If You Want Lemonade.
(b) I Want Lemonade in my Cup.
(c) Smell the Corruption.
(d) Laughing to the Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stella's mother invites her to _____________.
2. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
3. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
4. Stella hands out cups of ___________.
5. What did Mo do instead of going to practice?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
2. How does Mo upset Charlie?
3. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
4. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
5. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
6. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
7. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
8. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
9. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
10. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)