|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
(b) Mr. Brenigan.
(c) Naomi Fishmeier.
(d) Scott Pickett.
2. What is Olivia sick with in this section?
(a) Stage fright.
(b) Food poisoning.
3. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Withdrawn and nervous.
(b) Drawn and pale.
(c) Fun and loving.
(d) Serious and scary.
4. Whom does Mo's father not want Mo to see anymore?
5. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
(a) The freaks.
(d) The dweebs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
2. What bad news does Stella's mum have for her?
3. What kind of tea does Charlie decide to make for himself?
4. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
5. Who is not impressed by Lemonade Mouth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
2. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
3. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
4. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
5. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
6. How does Mo upset Charlie?
7. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
8. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
9. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
10. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)