|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
2. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Drawn and pale.
(b) Fun and loving.
(c) Serious and scary.
(d) Withdrawn and nervous.
3. Who states that the Halloween Bash was a memorable experience?
(a) Delila Czerwinski.
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
(c) Scott Pickett.
(d) Manny Valdez.
4. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
(a) My happiness is like tears, it relieves my stress.
(b) My spirit is a lion that will not be caged.
(c) My eyes are diamonds that shine reflect from your shiny buttons.
(d) My love is like tungsten, it can never be broken.
5. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
(a) He comes onto the stage and insults the band.
(b) He unplugs their equipment.
(c) He throws tomatoes at them.
(d) He throws bottles of lemonade at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
2. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
3. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
4. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
5. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
2. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
3. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
4. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
5. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
6. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
7. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
8. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
9. Describe the band's prison visit.
10. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)