|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the band do to protest the removal of the lemonade machine?
(a) They tie up the removal men.
(b) They stand in front of the truck and sing.
(c) They lie in front of a truck.
(d) They let down the truck's tires.
2. What bad news does Stella's mum have for her?
(a) They may have to move.
(b) She doesn't want Stella to play in the band.
(c) She has to go to the hosptial for tests.
(d) The family has declared bankruptcy.
3. How does the room react when Lemonade Mouth takes the stage?
(d) Generous applause.
4. How does Wen damage his lip?
(a) Sydney punches him.
(b) He hits his lip on the side of the table.
(c) He walks into a wall.
(d) A picture falls on him.
5. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
(a) My love is like tungsten, it can never be broken.
(b) My spirit is a lion that will not be caged.
(c) My eyes are diamonds that shine reflect from your shiny buttons.
(d) My happiness is like tears, it relieves my stress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
2. Stella's mother invites her to _____________.
3. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
4. What does Wen wish he had?
5. What does the graffiti at the school say?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)