|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
(a) They are full of rain.
(b) They have a violent temper.
(c) They stop you from seeing what is all around you.
(d) They are always overhead, but never noticed.
2. What does the band do to protest the removal of the lemonade machine?
(a) They tie up the removal men.
(b) They lie in front of a truck.
(c) They let down the truck's tires.
(d) They stand in front of the truck and sing.
3. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Serious and scary.
(b) Withdrawn and nervous.
(c) Fun and loving.
(d) Drawn and pale.
4. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
5. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) Life going down the drain.
(c) Death warmed over.
(d) A bloody corpse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie try to get over Mo?
2. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
3. What bad news does Stella's mum have for her?
4. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
5. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mo upset Charlie?
2. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
3. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
4. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
5. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
6. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
7. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
8. Describe the band's prison visit.
9. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
10. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)