|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
(a) She going be living with them for a long time.
(b) She is getting very upset.
(c) She has been nothing but kind to him.
(d) He is marrying her.
2. What does the graffiti at the school say?
(a) Fight for your rights.
(b) Don't stop the revolution.
(c) Start letting it out.
(d) Flying over the moon.
3. What does Mo say when her father accuses her of going to see Charlie?
(a) We've left India.
(b) There is nothing you can do.
(c) Leave me alone.
(d) What if I am?
4. What is the name of the beautiful girl who approaches Charlie?
5. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Naomi Fishmeier.
(b) Scott Pickett.
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
(d) Mr. Brenigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
2. How does Charlie try to get over Mo?
3. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
4. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
5. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlie burn himself?
2. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
3. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
4. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
5. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
6. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
7. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
8. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
9. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
10. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)