|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
(a) He unplugs their equipment.
(b) He throws bottles of lemonade at them.
(c) He comes onto the stage and insults the band.
(d) He throws tomatoes at them.
2. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
(a) My love is like tungsten, it can never be broken.
(b) My happiness is like tears, it relieves my stress.
(c) My spirit is a lion that will not be caged.
(d) My eyes are diamonds that shine reflect from your shiny buttons.
3. Why does Charlie think it's a mistake he's alive?
(a) He was the only survivor of a plane accident.
(b) His twin brother died.
(c) He was narrowly avoided by a bus.
(d) His mother told him he was an accident.
4. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
(a) Life going down the drain.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) Death warmed over.
(d) A bloody corpse.
5. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wen says he is angry at Sydney for ____________.
2. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
3. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
4. How does the roadie break Stella's ukulele?
5. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
2. How does Charlie burn himself?
3. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
4. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
5. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
6. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
7. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
8. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
9. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
10. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)