|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wen wish he had?
(a) A time machine.
(b) A beamer.
(c) A guitar.
(d) Tickets for the Smiths.
2. What kind of tea does Charlie decide to make for himself?
(a) Earl Grey.
(b) Lemon tea.
(c) Black tea.
(d) Chai tea.
3. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
(a) Wen has upset her too much.
(b) She has strained her voice.
(c) She has left the band.
(d) She ordered to detention.
4. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
(d) Mrs. Reznik.
5. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
(b) Embraces Sydney.
(c) Phones up the radio station.
(d) Calls his lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
2. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
3. Stella hands out cups of ___________.
4. What did Mo do instead of going to practice?
5. Who wrote the final song that Lemonade Mouth played?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
2. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
3. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
4. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
5. How does Mo upset Charlie?
6. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
7. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
8. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
9. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
10. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)