|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the graffiti at the school say?
(a) Start letting it out.
(b) Don't stop the revolution.
(c) Fight for your rights.
(d) Flying over the moon.
2. How does the room react when Lemonade Mouth takes the stage?
(c) Generous applause.
3. Mo confesses that she is a __________.
(b) Bad person.
(c) Drug user.
4. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
(a) They have a violent temper.
(b) They stop you from seeing what is all around you.
(c) They are full of rain.
(d) They are always overhead, but never noticed.
5. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
(a) She has strained her voice.
(b) She ordered to detention.
(c) She has left the band.
(d) Wen has upset her too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in this section?
2. Who wrote the final song that Lemonade Mouth played?
3. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
4. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
5. What does Mo say she can't accept?
Short Essay Questions
1. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
2. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
3. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
4. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
5. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
6. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
7. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
8. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
9. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
10. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)