|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who states that the Halloween Bash was a memorable experience?
(a) Delila Czerwinski.
(b) Scott Pickett.
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
(d) Manny Valdez.
2. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Drawn and pale.
(b) Serious and scary.
(c) Fun and loving.
(d) Withdrawn and nervous.
3. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
(b) Naomi Fishmeier.
(c) Scott Pickett.
(d) Mr. Brenigan.
4. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
(a) On posters.
(b) On t-shirts.
(c) On the postcards.
(d) On bedsheets.
5. Where do the band meet in this section?
(b) Hardback Tom's.
(c) Paperback Joe's.
(d) Joe's Records.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie think it's a mistake he's alive?
2. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
3. Who does Stella say has been banished to the basement?
4. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
5. Stella hands out cups of ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
2. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
3. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
4. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
5. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
6. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
7. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
8. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
9. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
10. How does Wen's family react to hearing Wen's song on the radio?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)