|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
(a) Types of birds.
(b) Pretty buildings.
(c) Shapes in clouds.
(d) Star patterns.
2. Wen says he is angry at Sydney for ____________.
(a) Leeching on the family.
(b) Taking away his father.
(c) Teasing him.
(d) Forcing his mother to leave.
3. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
(a) Her laugh.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her smile.
(d) Her silence.
4. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
(a) Thin Dizzy.
(c) Fizzy Lemonade.
(d) Skinny Nancy.
5. Who is not impressed by Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Delia Czerwinski.
(b) Patty Norris.
(c) Nomi Fishmeier.
(d) Sccott Pickett.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
2. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
3. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
4. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
5. What does Wen wish he had?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
2. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
3. Describe the band's prison visit.
4. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
5. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
6. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
7. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
8. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
9. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
10. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)