|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Olivia say the man her father was accused of killing die?
(a) A gun wound.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A knife wound.
2. What does Mo say she can't accept?
(a) Her father's attitude.
(b) The band's music.
(c) Low test scores.
(d) High test scores.
3. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
(a) At Bruno's Pizza.
(b) At the townhall.
(c) At Studio 57.
(d) At the school gym.
4. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
(a) Phones up the radio station.
(b) Calls his lawyer.
(c) Embraces Sydney.
5. Whom does Mo's father not want Mo to see anymore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the band bring to Mrs. Reznik to help with her cold?
2. How does the room react when Lemonade Mouth takes the stage?
3. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
4. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
5. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
2. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
3. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
4. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
5. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
6. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
7. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
8. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
9. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
10. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)