|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her pants.
(c) Her wig.
(d) Her dressing gown.
2. How does Wen damage his lip?
(a) Sydney punches him.
(b) A picture falls on him.
(c) He walks into a wall.
(d) He hits his lip on the side of the table.
3. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
4. What does Wen wish he had?
(a) Tickets for the Smiths.
(b) A time machine.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A beamer.
5. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
(a) She tells her they are staying in the ara.
(b) She tells her she is intelligent.
(c) She tells her she loves her.
(d) She is supportive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
2. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
3. From what does Olivia say the man her father was accused of killing die?
4. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
5. What is Olivia sick with in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
2. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
3. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
4. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
5. How does Mo upset Charlie?
6. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
7. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
8. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
9. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
10. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)