|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the band meet in this section?
(a) Paperback Joe's.
(c) Hardback Tom's.
(d) Joe's Records.
2. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
(b) Scott Pickett.
(c) Naomi Fishmeier.
(d) Mr. Brenigan.
3. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
(a) A step mother.
(b) A music talent.
(c) A father living in the real world.
(d) A caring family.
4. Who wrote the final song that Lemonade Mouth played?
5. What is the name of the beautiful girl who approaches Charlie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
2. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
3. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
4. How does Charlie try to get over Mo?
5. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mo upset Charlie?
2. How does Charlie burn himself?
3. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
4. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
5. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
6. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
7. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
8. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
9. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
10. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)