|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
(a) A music talent.
(b) A caring family.
(c) A father living in the real world.
(d) A step mother.
2. How does Charlie burn himself?
(a) He spills hot water on himself.
(b) He touches the hot lamp.
(c) He touches the hot stove.
(d) He drops a hot dish on his lap.
3. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
(a) He had been drinking all night.
(b) He had been up all night watching European soccer.
(c) He had been practicing all night.
(d) He had been crying all night.
4. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
(a) Wen has upset her too much.
(b) She ordered to detention.
(c) She has strained her voice.
(d) She has left the band.
5. Stella's mother invites her to _____________.
(a) A soccer game.
(b) Ice skating.
(c) Ice fishing.
(d) Game fishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states that the Halloween Bash was a memorable experience?
2. What kind of takeout food do Wen and his father buy?
3. Who is not impressed by Lemonade Mouth?
4. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
5. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
2. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
3. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
4. Describe the band's prison visit.
5. How does the Halloween Bash start badly for Lemonade Mouth?
6. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
7. How does Seth describe Lemonade Mouth before their performance?
8. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
9. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
10. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)