|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
(a) Life going down the drain.
(b) Death warmed over.
(c) A skeleton.
(d) A bloody corpse.
2. Which Lemonade Mouth song does Andrea say she slow dances to?
(a) See Through.
(b) Flip Flop Phil.
(c) Skinny Nancy.
(d) Take Me Now.
3. Dawn says _____________ are pigs.
(a) Eighth graders.
4. Which character reminds Mo of royalty?
(a) Mr. Davis.
(d) Mrs. Reznik.
5. What is the name of the beautiful girl who approaches Charlie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
2. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
3. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
4. What kind of takeout food do Wen and his father buy?
5. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
2. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
3. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
4. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
5. What does Olivia write in her letter to Ted in this section?
6. How does Charlie burn himself?
7. How does Mo upset Charlie?
8. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
9. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
10. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)