|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
(a) Calls his lawyer.
(c) Phones up the radio station.
(d) Embraces Sydney.
2. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
(a) He had been practicing all night.
(b) He had been up all night watching European soccer.
(c) He had been drinking all night.
(d) He had been crying all night.
3. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
(a) On bedsheets.
(b) On posters.
(c) On t-shirts.
(d) On the postcards.
4. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
(a) Berating her boss.
(b) Sacking her staff.
(c) Resigning her position.
(d) Applying for the top job.
5. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
2. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
3. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
4. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
5. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)