|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Olivia sick with in this section?
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) Stage fright.
2. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
(a) A father living in the real world.
(b) A music talent.
(c) A caring family.
(d) A step mother.
3. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
4. What slogan do Mudslide Crush print on the front of their t-shirts?
(a) Lemonade Mouth sing stupid.
(b) Lemonade Mouth killed my puppy.
(c) Mudslide Crush kick butt.
(d) Mudslide Crush solve your problems.
5. Who dies in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
2. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
3. What does Mo say when her father accuses her of going to see Charlie?
4. What kind of tea does Charlie decide to make for himself?
5. Wen says he is angry at Sydney for ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
2. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
3. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
4. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
5. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
6. How does Mo realize she is crazy about Charlie?
7. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
8. How did Olivia's father end up in prison?
9. How does Mo upset Charlie?
10. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)