|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
(a) She tells her she loves her.
(b) She is supportive.
(c) She tells her they are staying in the ara.
(d) She tells her she is intelligent.
2. What does the band do to protest the removal of the lemonade machine?
(a) They stand in front of the truck and sing.
(b) They lie in front of a truck.
(c) They tie up the removal men.
(d) They let down the truck's tires.
3. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
(a) At Studio 57.
(b) At Bruno's Pizza.
(c) At the townhall.
(d) At the school gym.
4. Dawn says _____________ are pigs.
(d) Eighth graders.
5. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
(a) Mudslide Crush take too long to set up.
(b) The sound system is down.
(c) Mo and Charlie arrive too late.
(d) They are in detention.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Olivia say the man her father was accused of killing die?
2. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
3. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
4. Whom does Mo's father not want Mo to see anymore?
5. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
2. What is Andrea Beckham's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
3. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
4. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
5. How does Wen bash his lips in this section?
6. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
7. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
8. What political point does Mel make during the performance?
9. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
10. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)