|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Wen describe as clean cut as they came?
(c) Her father.
2. What novel had Mr. Carr assigned Olivia's American Lit class?
(a) Last Exit to Brooklyn.
(b) Catcher in the Rye.
(c) The Last Tycoon.
(d) The Great Gatsby.
3. Who says that Lemonade's mouth's music takes him to another place altogether?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
4. Who is the group's singer?
5. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
2. Why does Charlie think it is sad to see the back of the lemonade machine?
3. With what family member does Olivia live?
4. What is Wen's father's girlfriend's name?
5. What does Mo call her step siblings?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the band get their name in this section?
2. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
3. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
4. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
5. What relationship problems is Mo having?
6. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
7. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
8. What problems do the band have during the final practice in this section?
9. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
10. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)