|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last line of Olivia's song?
(a) I'm happy to be alive.
(b) I'm singing a new song.
(c) Where am I am again.
(d) I'm singing in the rain.
2. Which member of the band gets harassed by the popular kids?
3. What instrument does Wen play?
(a) The drums.
(b) The horn.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The saxophone.
4. What does Charlie's brother Aaron tell him to do in his dream?
(a) Play Led Zeppelin on the guitar.
(b) Run away.
(c) Make Mo's dress shorter.
(d) Conjure up Miles Davis.
5. What does Charlie say is the geekiest club in the school?
(a) Robot Wars Club.
(b) Audio Visual Club.
(c) Textile Club.
(d) Chess Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mo say she has underestimated?
2. Whom does Olivia write to in this section?
3. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
4. What is Wendel's surname?
5. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
2. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
3. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
4. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
5. What does Wen think about his father's new girlfriend?
6. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
7. Describe Mo's time at the temple?
8. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
9. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
10. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)