|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stella's section called?
(a) Feeling in the Dark.
(b) Lost in the World.
(c) Lost in Translation.
(d) Something Important.
2. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
(a) The football board.
(b) The town finance committee.
(c) The soda company.
(d) The headmaster.
3. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
4. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A scream.
(d) A brick through the window.
5. What magazine is Naomi flicking through instead of concentrating on her essay?
(b) New Musical Express.
(c) Rolling Stone.
(d) Vanity Fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
2. What does Wen call middle school in this section?
3. What is Wen's father's girlfriend's name?
4. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
5. Who is the group's singer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Mo have with her father in this section?
2. Describe the band's prison visit.
3. What is the band's punishment for the political tirade at the dance?
4. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
5. What relationship problems is Mo having?
6. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
7. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
8. What is Mrs. Rezniks's view of the Lemonmouth's performance?
9. How does Mo get into trouble in this section?
10. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)