|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie says Lyle is the high school priest of __________.
(c) Tom Boys.
2. What do students call the table that the band sit at in the dining hall?
(a) The freak table.
(b) The lemonade table.
(c) The band table.
(d) The dweeb table.
3. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
4. What is Wendel's surname?
5. What does Stella tell her family she is about to join at school?
(a) A riot.
(b) A band.
(c) A chain gang.
(d) A revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Pritchard give Wen a detention?
2. Olivia's father is in prison for ____________.
3. What is Brunos decorated to feel like?
4. Whom does Mo say Charlie makes nervous?
5. Who doesn't show up for the last practice before the bash?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
2. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
3. What problems is Wen having with Sydney in this section?
4. How do the band get their name in this section?
5. What problems do the band have during the final practice in this section?
6. What relationship problems is Mo having?
7. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
8. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
9. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
10. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)