|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say is the geekiest club in the school?
(a) Textile Club.
(b) Audio Visual Club.
(c) Chess Club.
(d) Robot Wars Club.
2. What does Wen call middle school in this section?
(b) The land of Nod.
(c) Icy waters.
(d) Shallow waters.
3. What is Wen's father's girlfriend's name?
4. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
(a) Juniper Toobla.
(b) Jasmine Bells.
(c) Durga Pooja.
(d) Krda Fooya.
5. What does Stella tell her family she is about to join at school?
(a) A band.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A riot.
(d) A chain gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
2. What has Mrs Reznik stood up against?
3. What kind of meat does Steall talk about at the dining hall table?
4. Charlie says Lyle is the high school priest of __________.
5. Whom does Olivia write a letter to in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
2. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
3. How does Charlie react to Mo rejecting him in this section?
4. Why does Stella change her appearance?
5. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
6. How does Olivia end her story?
7. Describe Bruno's Pizza Planet?
8. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
9. What do the band members confess to each other on Olivia's roof?
10. What is Scott Pickett's opinion of Lemonade Mouth?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)