|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do students call the table that the band sit at in the dining hall?
(a) The dweeb table.
(b) The lemonade table.
(c) The band table.
(d) The freak table.
2. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
(a) The football board.
(b) The town finance committee.
(c) The headmaster.
(d) The soda company.
3. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
(b) Graphic designer.
(d) Fashion designer.
4. What lesson does Wen say he will probably be late for?
(b) Social studies.
(d) Home economics.
5. Whose house does Olivia go to in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie says Lyle is the high school priest of __________.
2. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
3. What is the name of Charlie's dead brother?
4. Why did Stella once stick a fork in the electric socket?
5. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
2. What problems do the band have during the final practice in this section?
3. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
4. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
5. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
6. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
7. What problems is Wen having with Sydney in this section?
8. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
9. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
10. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)