|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mo call her step siblings?
(a) Steps Stops.
(b) Step monkeys.
(d) Bill and Ben.
2. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
3. What is the name of Charlie's dead brother?
4. Why did Stella once stick a fork in the electric socket?
(a) To surround herself with a protective field.
(b) To kill the electricity.
(c) To see if her hair would stand on end.
(d) To melt the fork for a necklace.
5. What competition does Mrs. Reznik want the children to enter and win?
(a) The war of the bands.
(b) The eating contest.
(c) The talent show.
(d) The fashion show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brunos decorated to feel like?
2. Which of the following words does Stella use to describe her school in New England?
3. Who says they can't join the band because they are taking eight courses that semester?
4. Where does Mo go with Scott Pickett in this section?
5. What lesson does Wen say he will probably be late for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
2. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
3. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
4. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
5. How does Scott react to Mo being in the Lemonade Mouth Band?
6. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
7. Describe Mo's time at the temple?
8. What problems is Wen having with Sydney in this section?
9. What problems do the band have during the final practice in this section?
10. Why does Stella change her appearance?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)