|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do students call the table that the band sit at in the dining hall?
(a) The freak table.
(b) The band table.
(c) The lemonade table.
(d) The dweeb table.
2. Who says they can't join the band because they are taking eight courses that semester?
3. Which of the following words does Stella use to describe her school in New England?
4. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
(a) Plastic rims.
(c) Wire rims.
5. Whom does Wen describe as clean cut as they came?
(a) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine is Naomi flicking through instead of concentrating on her essay?
2. How does Mo say Scott reacted last time he saw her?
3. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
4. What lesson does Wen say he will probably be late for?
5. Who says that Lemonade's mouth's music takes him to another place altogether?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
2. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
3. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
4. Describe Mo's time at the temple?
5. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
6. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
7. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
8. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
9. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
10. How does Scott react to Mo being in the Lemonade Mouth Band?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)