|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mo's cousin she meets at the temple?
2. What kind of contest is Stella keen on the band entering?
(a) A television show contest.
(b) A church hall contest.
(c) A battle of the bands contest.
(d) A radio station contest.
3. What is Wen short for?
4. Whom does Olivia write a letter to in this section?
5. Which character can play the drums?
Short Answer Questions
1. What novel had Mr. Carr assigned Olivia's American Lit class?
2. Why is it a good thing that Stella attacks the popular boy?
3. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
4. Whom does Wen describe as clean cut as they came?
5. What magazine is Naomi flicking through instead of concentrating on her essay?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the band get arrested in this section?
2. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
3. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
4. How does Olivia end her story?
5. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
6. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
7. What problems is Mo having with Charlie?
8. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
9. What does Stella's mother tell her at the coffee shop?
10. How does Mo upset Charlie?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)