|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wen short for?
2. What is the name of Mo's cousin she meets at the temple?
3. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
(a) Legs eleven.
(b) Hippy bigfoot.
(c) Tower block.
(d) Big beat.
4. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
(a) The town finance committee.
(b) The soda company.
(c) The headmaster.
(d) The football board.
5. What does Stella tell her mother it is easier to get than permission?
(a) A prison sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wen's brother?
2. How does Scott react when Mo tells him she is the band with Stella?
3. What Indian city did Mo's family move from to America?
4. Why does Charlie think it is sad to see the back of the lemonade machine?
5. With what family member does Olivia live?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mo get into trouble in this section?
2. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
3. What does Wen think about his father's new girlfriend?
4. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
5. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
6. Why does Stella change her appearance?
7. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
8. Describe Mo's time at the temple?
9. Describe Bruno's Pizza Planet?
10. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)