|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Stella want to play?
(a) Goth rock.
(b) Surfer rock.
(c) Grunge rock.
(d) Punk rock.
2. What lesson does Wen say he will probably be late for?
(a) Home economics.
(d) Social studies.
3. Which character can play the drums?
4. Olivia thinks Wen has a thing for ___________.
5. Who says that Lemonade's mouth's music takes him to another place altogether?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Stella once stick a fork in the electric socket?
2. What instrument does Wen play?
3. What kind of cookies does Sydney want to make for Wen and George?
4. How does Mo say Scott reacted last time he saw her?
5. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
2. What problems is Wen having with Sydney in this section?
3. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
4. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
5. What relationship problems is Mo having?
6. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
7. Why does Stella change her appearance?
8. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
9. How do the band get their name in this section?
10. What does Wen think about his father's new girlfriend?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)