|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they can't join the band because they are taking eight courses that semester?
2. What does Wen call middle school in this section?
(a) Shallow waters.
(c) Icy waters.
(d) The land of Nod.
3. Who doesn't show up for the last practice before the bash?
4. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
(a) I don't know where I am going.
(b) But let this moment swallow me.
(c) I cannot see beyond this moment.
(d) I don't know where I would like to be.
5. How does Scott react when Mo tells him she is the band with Stella?
(a) Tells her he will destroy her band.
(b) Walks away.
(c) Tells her to quit.
(d) Announces the break up of his band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Charlie's dead brother?
2. Who says that Lemonade's mouth's music takes him to another place altogether?
3. What instrument does Wen play?
4. What lesson does Wen say he will probably be late for?
5. What does Charlie say is the geekiest club in the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mo get into trouble in this section?
2. What problems do the band have during the final practice in this section?
3. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
4. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
5. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
6. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
7. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
8. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
9. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
10. What does Wen think about his father's new girlfriend?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)