|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meat does Steall talk about at the dining hall table?
(a) Contaminated meat.
(b) Processed meat.
(c) Foreign meat.
(d) Fresh meat.
2. What band's album is playing at the party?
(b) The Halloween Bash.
(c) The Mudslide Crush.
(d) The Lemonade Mouth.
3. What instrument does Wen play?
4. Whose house does Olivia go to in this section?
5. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
(a) I don't know where I am going.
(b) But let this moment swallow me.
(c) I cannot see beyond this moment.
(d) I don't know where I would like to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brand of lemonade the band members drink?
2. Stella say she feels a loyalty to __________.
3. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
4. Which of the following words does Stella use to describe her school in New England?
5. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
2. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
3. Why did Mo miss the rehearsal?
4. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father?
5. What feedback does Lemonade Mouth get from the students about their Halloween show?
6. How does everything work out well for Stella and the band?
7. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
8. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
9. How does Mo make up with Charlie in this section?
10. Desribe Lemonade Mouth's first practise.
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)