|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stella's section called?
(a) Lost in Translation.
(b) Something Important.
(c) Feeling in the Dark.
(d) Lost in the World.
2. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
(a) Jasmine Bells.
(b) Krda Fooya.
(c) Durga Pooja.
(d) Juniper Toobla.
3. What kind of animal is Nancy?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A gerbil.
(d) A cow,
4. What does Charlie do to determine whether he joins the band or not?
(a) Asks God.
(b) Picks a playing card.
(c) Asks his brother.
(d) Flips a coin.
5. What competition does Mrs. Reznik want the children to enter and win?
(a) The talent show.
(b) The eating contest.
(c) The fashion show.
(d) The war of the bands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
2. Olivia's father is in prison for ____________.
3. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
4. What instrument does Charlie imagine Olivia vomiting all over?
5. What kind of contest is Stella keen on the band entering?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
2. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
3. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
4. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
5. Why are the band so upset about the removal of the lemonade machine?
6. What is Wen's opinion of Dizzy Gillespie?
7. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
8. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
9. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
10. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)