|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
(a) Tower block.
(b) Big beat.
(c) Legs eleven.
(d) Hippy bigfoot.
2. What lesson does Wen say he will probably be late for?
(c) Home economics.
(d) Social studies.
3. What does Charlie's brother Aaron tell him to do in his dream?
(a) Run away.
(b) Conjure up Miles Davis.
(c) Make Mo's dress shorter.
(d) Play Led Zeppelin on the guitar.
4. What kind of movies does Naomi like watching with Mo and her family?
(a) Hollywood movies.
(b) Bollywood movies.
(c) British movies.
(d) French movies.
5. What kind of music does Stella want to play?
(a) Punk rock.
(b) Surfer rock.
(c) Goth rock.
(d) Grunge rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the group's singer?
2. What does Scott Pickett wave like?
3. What kind of contest is Stella keen on the band entering?
4. Charlie says Lyle is the high school priest of __________.
5. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Olivia say she is currently having in her life?
2. What problems is Wen having with Sydney in this section?
3. Why does Stella change her appearance?
4. What does Mrs. Reznik tell the children in this section?
5. Describe Bruno's Pizza Planet?
6. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
7. Why does Naomi like going to Mo's house?
8. What does Wen think about his father's new girlfriend?
9. How does Olivia say the Lemonade Mouth band began?
10. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)