|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Olivia write to in this section?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
2. What is the name of Charlie's dead brother?
3. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
4. What is the name of the brand of lemonade the band members drink?
5. Why did Stella once stick a fork in the electric socket?
(a) To melt the fork for a necklace.
(b) To kill the electricity.
(c) To surround herself with a protective field.
(d) To see if her hair would stand on end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note say?
2. For which subject does Naomi have a essay due on Wednesday?
3. What does Stella tell her mother it is easier to get than permission?
4. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
5. Who doesn't show up for the last practice before the bash?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the band get their name in this section?
2. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
3. What problems do the band have during the final practice in this section?
4. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
5. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
6. What problems does Olivia say she is currently having in her life?
7. How does Wen react to father's news about Sydney in this section?
8. Describe Stella's dinner with her family?
9. Describe Bruno's Pizza Planet?
10. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)