|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
(a) The town finance committee.
(b) The soda company.
(c) The headmaster.
(d) The football board.
2. Whom does Olivia write a letter to in this section?
3. What instrument does Wen play?
(a) The drums.
(b) The guitar.
(c) The saxophone.
(d) The horn.
4. What does Mo call her step siblings?
(a) Bill and Ben.
(b) Step monkeys.
(c) Steps Stops.
5. What has Mrs Reznik stood up against?
(a) Student rights.
(b) Human rights.
(c) Budget cuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
2. What does Charlie's brother Aaron tell him to do in his dream?
3. What does Scott Pickett wave like?
4. By what name does Mo call her father?
5. Whose house does Olivia go to in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
2. Why has the soda machine been taken away?
3. Describe Bruno's Pizza Planet?
4. What does Wen think about his father's new girlfriend?
5. How do the band get their name in this section?
6. How does Scott react to Mo being in the Lemonade Mouth Band?
7. How does Stella get into trouble in this section?
8. What problems does Wen have at his presentation?
9. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
10. What problems do the band have during the final practice in this section?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)