|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
(a) I cannot see beyond this moment.
(b) I don't know where I am going.
(c) But let this moment swallow me.
(d) I don't know where I would like to be.
2. Why does Mr. Pritchard give Wen a detention?
(a) For swearing.
(b) For laughing.
(c) For sleeping.
(d) For screaming.
3. What does Wen say George has been doing ever since he got back from school?
(a) Defending the universe.
(b) Talking to the television.
(c) Eating cookies.
(d) Bouncing on his bed.
4. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
5. What instrument does Charlie imagine Olivia vomiting all over?
(a) The drums.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A ukelele.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olivia say she doesn't believe in?
2. Who says that Lemonade's mouth's music takes him to another place altogether?
3. What band is playing at the Halloween bash?
4. What is kismet?
5. What is the name of Wen's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivia decide to skip class in this section?
2. How does Charlie get into trouble in his music class?
3. What does Olivia scream Wen when he refuses to perform?
4. What does Stella say about Mo in this section?
5. Describe the band's prison visit.
6. How does the band get arrested in this section?
7. Why does Olivia say she likes Wen so much?
8. How does Stella get into trouble with her mother in this section?
9. Why doesn't Mo want her family to find out about her relationship with Scott?
10. What does Olivia write in her letter to her father in this section?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)