|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
(a) Mo and Wen.
(b) Stella and Charlie.
(c) Scott and Branda.
(d) Wen and Brenda.
2. What does the band bring to Mrs. Reznik to help with her cold?
(a) Hot chocolate drink.
(b) Hot lemon drink.
(c) Chicken soup.
(d) Noodle soup.
3. Who states that the Halloween Bash was a memorable experience?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
(b) Delila Czerwinski.
(c) Manny Valdez.
(d) Scott Pickett.
4. What does the graffiti at the school say?
(a) Fight for your rights.
(b) Start letting it out.
(c) Don't stop the revolution.
(d) Flying over the moon.
5. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) A bloody corpse.
(c) Life going down the drain.
(d) Death warmed over.
6. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
(a) A step mother.
(b) A caring family.
(c) A father living in the real world.
(d) A music talent.
7. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
(a) Slow dances.
(b) Happy dances.
(c) Break dances.
(d) Freaky dances.
8. What does Olivia say she is nervous about?
(a) Her exams.
(b) What's under her bed.
(c) Her father's release from prison.
(d) What comes next.
9. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Withdrawn and nervous.
(b) Serious and scary.
(c) Drawn and pale.
(d) Fun and loving.
10. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
(a) He had been up all night watching European soccer.
(b) He had been crying all night.
(c) He had been drinking all night.
(d) He had been practicing all night.
11. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
(a) They have have stopped talking to Mudslide Crush.
(b) They have recorded a CD.
(c) They have arranged a record producer to watch their next show.
(d) They have organized another gig for Lemonade Mouth.
12. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
(a) She tells her they are staying in the ara.
(b) She is supportive.
(c) She tells her she loves her.
(d) She tells her she is intelligent.
13. Who dies in this section?
14. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
15. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
(a) On bedsheets.
(b) On the postcards.
(c) On posters.
(d) On t-shirts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mo's father not want Mo to see anymore?
2. How does Mrs. Reznik describe the scene at the Civic Center?
3. Stella hands out cups of ___________.
4. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
5. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)