|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the room react when Lemonade Mouth takes the stage?
(d) Generous applause.
2. What does Wen wish he had?
(a) A time machine.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A beamer.
(d) Tickets for the Smiths.
3. How does Wen damage his lip?
(a) Sydney punches him.
(b) He walks into a wall.
(c) A picture falls on him.
(d) He hits his lip on the side of the table.
4. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
(b) Calls his lawyer.
(c) Phones up the radio station.
(d) Embraces Sydney.
5. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
(a) They stop you from seeing what is all around you.
(b) They are always overhead, but never noticed.
(c) They have a violent temper.
(d) They are full of rain.
6. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
(a) At Bruno's Pizza.
(b) At the townhall.
(c) At Studio 57.
(d) At the school gym.
7. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
(a) Resigning her position.
(b) Sacking her staff.
(c) Berating her boss.
(d) Applying for the top job.
8. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
9. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
(a) On posters.
(b) On the postcards.
(c) On t-shirts.
(d) On bedsheets.
10. From what does Olivia say the man her father was accused of killing die?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A gun wound.
(c) A knife wound.
(d) A heart attack.
11. Where do the band meet in this section?
(a) Hardback Tom's.
(c) Joe's Records.
(d) Paperback Joe's.
12. Who does Stella say has been banished to the basement?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
(c) The freaky kids.
(d) Lemonade Mouth.
13. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
(a) Mudslide Crush take too long to set up.
(b) Mo and Charlie arrive too late.
(c) They are in detention.
(d) The sound system is down.
14. What is Olivia sick with in this section?
(b) Food poisoning.
(c) Stage fright.
15. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
(a) The freaks.
(b) The dweebs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
2. How does Charlie burn himself?
3. Which contest does Scott say he has doubts about winning if Lemonade Mouth are involved?
4. Which character reminds Mo of royalty?
5. What slogan do Mudslide Crush print on the front of their t-shirts?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)