|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the band do to protest the removal of the lemonade machine?
(a) They stand in front of the truck and sing.
(b) They let down the truck's tires.
(c) They tie up the removal men.
(d) They lie in front of a truck.
2. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
3. Where do the band meet in this section?
(a) Paperback Joe's.
(b) Hardback Tom's.
(c) Joe's Records.
4. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
(a) Skinny Nancy.
(b) Thin Dizzy.
(d) Fizzy Lemonade.
5. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
(a) My eyes are diamonds that shine reflect from your shiny buttons.
(b) My spirit is a lion that will not be caged.
(c) My happiness is like tears, it relieves my stress.
(d) My love is like tungsten, it can never be broken.
6. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
(a) A music talent.
(b) A step mother.
(c) A caring family.
(d) A father living in the real world.
7. What rock star is Stella posing with in the photo?
(a) Kurt Cobain.
(b) Rod Stewart.
(d) Elton John.
8. What does the band bring to Mrs. Reznik to help with her cold?
(a) Hot chocolate drink.
(b) Chicken soup.
(c) Hot lemon drink.
(d) Noodle soup.
9. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
(b) Embraces Sydney.
(c) Phones up the radio station.
(d) Calls his lawyer.
10. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
(a) She has strained her voice.
(b) She has left the band.
(c) She ordered to detention.
(d) Wen has upset her too much.
11. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
12. What is Olivia sick with in this section?
(b) Food poisoning.
(d) Stage fright.
13. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
(a) Smile If You Want Lemonade.
(b) Laughing to the Bank.
(c) I Want Lemonade in my Cup.
(d) Smell the Corruption.
14. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
(a) He had been practicing all night.
(b) He had been drinking all night.
(c) He had been up all night watching European soccer.
(d) He had been crying all night.
15. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Serious and scary.
(b) Fun and loving.
(c) Drawn and pale.
(d) Withdrawn and nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not impressed by Lemonade Mouth?
2. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
3. Which Lemonade Mouth song does Andrea say she slow dances to?
4. What is the name of Scott's old girlfriend?
5. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)