|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
(a) The sound system is down.
(b) Mudslide Crush take too long to set up.
(c) Mo and Charlie arrive too late.
(d) They are in detention.
2. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
(a) They have organized another gig for Lemonade Mouth.
(b) They have arranged a record producer to watch their next show.
(c) They have recorded a CD.
(d) They have have stopped talking to Mudslide Crush.
3. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
(a) They have a violent temper.
(b) They stop you from seeing what is all around you.
(c) They are always overhead, but never noticed.
(d) They are full of rain.
4. How does Wen damage his lip?
(a) Sydney punches him.
(b) He hits his lip on the side of the table.
(c) He walks into a wall.
(d) A picture falls on him.
5. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
(a) Her pants.
(b) Her wig.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her dressing gown.
6. Which contest does Scott say he has doubts about winning if Lemonade Mouth are involved?
(a) The Rose Talent Contest.
(b) The Holiday Talent Contest.
(c) The Christmas Talent Contest.
(d) The Summer Talent Contest.
7. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
(a) At the school gym.
(b) At Bruno's Pizza.
(c) At Studio 57.
(d) At the townhall.
8. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
(a) Her exam scores.
(b) Her guitar licks.
(c) Her IQ scores.
(d) Olivia's lyrics.
9. What does Wen wish he had?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A time machine.
(c) Tickets for the Smiths.
(d) A beamer.
10. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
(a) He is marrying her.
(b) She going be living with them for a long time.
(c) She has been nothing but kind to him.
(d) She is getting very upset.
11. Who does Stella say has been banished to the basement?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
(b) The freaky kids.
(d) Lemonade Mouth.
12. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
13. What kind of takeout food do Wen and his father buy?
14. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
(b) Fizzy Lemonade.
(c) Skinny Nancy.
(d) Thin Dizzy.
15. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
2. Who dies in this section?
3. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
4. What kind of tea does Charlie decide to make for himself?
5. Where do the band meet in this section?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)