|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
(a) Embraces Sydney.
(b) Calls his lawyer.
(c) Phones up the radio station.
2. Who is not impressed by Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Sccott Pickett.
(b) Delia Czerwinski.
(c) Nomi Fishmeier.
(d) Patty Norris.
3. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's.
4. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
5. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
(a) Her smile.
(b) Her silence.
(c) Her laugh.
(d) Her voice.
6. Where do the band meet in this section?
(a) Joe's Records.
(b) Paperback Joe's.
(c) Hardback Tom's.
7. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
(a) Her IQ scores.
(b) Her guitar licks.
(c) Her exam scores.
(d) Olivia's lyrics.
8. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
9. What does Mo say when her father accuses her of going to see Charlie?
(a) Leave me alone.
(b) There is nothing you can do.
(c) What if I am?
(d) We've left India.
10. What is the name of Scott's old girlfriend?
11. What bad news does Stella's mum have for her?
(a) She doesn't want Stella to play in the band.
(b) She has to go to the hosptial for tests.
(c) The family has declared bankruptcy.
(d) They may have to move.
12. How does Charlie try to get over Mo?
(a) He goes for a run.
(b) He bangs on his drums.
(c) He punches his walls.
(d) He screams at his mother.
13. How does Charlie burn himself?
(a) He touches the hot lamp.
(b) He drops a hot dish on his lap.
(c) He spills hot water on himself.
(d) He touches the hot stove.
14. What does the band bring to Mrs. Reznik to help with her cold?
(a) Chicken soup.
(b) Hot chocolate drink.
(c) Noodle soup.
(d) Hot lemon drink.
15. What does Mo say she can't accept?
(a) Low test scores.
(b) Her father's attitude.
(c) High test scores.
(d) The band's music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in this section?
2. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
3. What does the band do to protest the removal of the lemonade machine?
4. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
5. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)