|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
(a) His father's.
(d) His mother's.
2. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
(a) Pretty buildings.
(b) Star patterns.
(c) Shapes in clouds.
(d) Types of birds.
3. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
(a) A bloody corpse.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) Life going down the drain.
(d) Death warmed over.
4. Who is not impressed by Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Patty Norris.
(b) Nomi Fishmeier.
(c) Sccott Pickett.
(d) Delia Czerwinski.
5. What does the graffiti at the school say?
(a) Fight for your rights.
(b) Flying over the moon.
(c) Don't stop the revolution.
(d) Start letting it out.
6. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
(a) Wen has upset her too much.
(b) She ordered to detention.
(c) She has strained her voice.
(d) She has left the band.
7. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
(a) Her guitar licks.
(b) Her IQ scores.
(c) Olivia's lyrics.
(d) Her exam scores.
8. Who dies in this section?
9. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
(a) My eyes are diamonds that shine reflect from your shiny buttons.
(b) My love is like tungsten, it can never be broken.
(c) My spirit is a lion that will not be caged.
(d) My happiness is like tears, it relieves my stress.
10. Whom does Mo's father not want Mo to see anymore?
11. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
(a) Prince Philip.
(b) Prince Andrew.
(c) Prince Albert of Monaco.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
12. What is the name of the beautiful girl who approaches Charlie?
13. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
(a) Scott and Branda.
(b) Mo and Wen.
(c) Stella and Charlie.
(d) Wen and Brenda.
14. What does Wen wish he had?
(a) A time machine.
(b) Tickets for the Smiths.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A beamer.
15. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
(a) She tells her they are staying in the ara.
(b) She tells her she loves her.
(c) She is supportive.
(d) She tells her she is intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
2. Who has banned Lemonade Mouth's CD?
3. Where do the band meet in this section?
4. What kind of takeout food do Wen and his father buy?
5. What does Olivia say she is nervous about?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)