|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in this section?
2. How does Charlie burn himself?
(a) He touches the hot stove.
(b) He drops a hot dish on his lap.
(c) He touches the hot lamp.
(d) He spills hot water on himself.
3. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Serious and scary.
(b) Fun and loving.
(c) Drawn and pale.
(d) Withdrawn and nervous.
4. Which contest does Scott say he has doubts about winning if Lemonade Mouth are involved?
(a) The Christmas Talent Contest.
(b) The Holiday Talent Contest.
(c) The Summer Talent Contest.
(d) The Rose Talent Contest.
5. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) A bloody corpse.
(c) Death warmed over.
(d) Life going down the drain.
6. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
(a) Star patterns.
(b) Types of birds.
(c) Pretty buildings.
(d) Shapes in clouds.
7. Who has banned Lemonade Mouth's CD?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
(d) Mr. Brenigan.
8. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
(a) Smell the Corruption.
(b) Smile If You Want Lemonade.
(c) Laughing to the Bank.
(d) I Want Lemonade in my Cup.
9. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
(a) They stop you from seeing what is all around you.
(b) They are full of rain.
(c) They have a violent temper.
(d) They are always overhead, but never noticed.
10. Where do the band meet in this section?
(a) Hardback Tom's.
(b) Paperback Joe's.
(d) Joe's Records.
11. What kind of tea does Charlie decide to make for himself?
(a) Earl Grey.
(b) Lemon tea.
(c) Chai tea.
(d) Black tea.
12. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
(a) She tells her she loves her.
(b) She tells her she is intelligent.
(c) She tells her they are staying in the ara.
(d) She is supportive.
13. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
(a) Thin Dizzy.
(c) Skinny Nancy.
(d) Fizzy Lemonade.
14. How does Mrs. Reznik describe the scene at the Civic Center?
15. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
(c) The dweebs.
(d) The freaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
2. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
3. What does the band do to protest the removal of the lemonade machine?
4. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
5. Why does Charlie think it's a mistake he's alive?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)