|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
(a) The Prince of Wales.
(b) Prince Philip.
(c) Prince Albert of Monaco.
(d) Prince Andrew.
2. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
3. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
(a) Smell the Corruption.
(b) Smile If You Want Lemonade.
(c) Laughing to the Bank.
(d) I Want Lemonade in my Cup.
4. What did Mo do instead of going to practice?
(a) Watch a Bollywood film.
(b) Talk to Naomi.
(c) Go to the temple.
(d) Find Scott.
5. Which character reminds Mo of royalty?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
(b) Mr. Davis.
6. Who does Stella say has been banished to the basement?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
(c) Lemonade Mouth.
(d) The freaky kids.
7. Why does Charlie think it's a mistake he's alive?
(a) He was the only survivor of a plane accident.
(b) His twin brother died.
(c) His mother told him he was an accident.
(d) He was narrowly avoided by a bus.
8. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
9. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
(a) Resigning her position.
(b) Berating her boss.
(c) Applying for the top job.
(d) Sacking her staff.
10. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
(a) His father's.
(c) His mother's.
11. Wen says he is angry at Sydney for ____________.
(a) Forcing his mother to leave.
(b) Teasing him.
(c) Leeching on the family.
(d) Taking away his father.
12. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
(a) Death warmed over.
(b) A bloody corpse.
(c) A skeleton.
(d) Life going down the drain.
13. What kind of takeout food do Wen and his father buy?
14. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
15. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
(a) Freaky dances.
(b) Slow dances.
(c) Happy dances.
(d) Break dances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which contest does Scott say he has doubts about winning if Lemonade Mouth are involved?
2. Who states that the Halloween Bash was a memorable experience?
3. How does Mrs. Reznik describe the scene at the Civic Center?
4. What does Mo say she can't accept?
5. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)