|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
2. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's.
3. What slogan do Mudslide Crush print on the front of their t-shirts?
(a) Mudslide Crush solve your problems.
(b) Lemonade Mouth killed my puppy.
(c) Mudslide Crush kick butt.
(d) Lemonade Mouth sing stupid.
4. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
(a) Mudslide Crush take too long to set up.
(b) Mo and Charlie arrive too late.
(c) They are in detention.
(d) The sound system is down.
5. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
(a) At Bruno's Pizza.
(b) At Studio 57.
(c) At the school gym.
(d) At the townhall.
6. Which Lemonade Mouth song does Andrea say she slow dances to?
(a) See Through.
(b) Flip Flop Phil.
(c) Skinny Nancy.
(d) Take Me Now.
7. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
(a) He unplugs their equipment.
(b) He throws bottles of lemonade at them.
(c) He throws tomatoes at them.
(d) He comes onto the stage and insults the band.
8. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Withdrawn and nervous.
(b) Fun and loving.
(c) Drawn and pale.
(d) Serious and scary.
9. Who dies in this section?
10. Which contest does Scott say he has doubts about winning if Lemonade Mouth are involved?
(a) The Holiday Talent Contest.
(b) The Summer Talent Contest.
(c) The Rose Talent Contest.
(d) The Christmas Talent Contest.
11. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
(a) She tells her they are staying in the ara.
(b) She tells her she is intelligent.
(c) She tells her she loves her.
(d) She is supportive.
12. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
(a) A caring family.
(b) A step mother.
(c) A music talent.
(d) A father living in the real world.
13. Why does Charlie think it's a mistake he's alive?
(a) He was narrowly avoided by a bus.
(b) His twin brother died.
(c) He was the only survivor of a plane accident.
(d) His mother told him he was an accident.
14. Who does Stella say has been banished to the basement?
(a) The freaky kids.
(b) Lemonade Mouth.
(d) Mrs. Reznik.
15. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
(a) Thin Dizzy.
(c) Skinny Nancy.
(d) Fizzy Lemonade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
2. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
3. How does Wen damage his lip?
4. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
5. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)