|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
(a) Smile If You Want Lemonade.
(b) Smell the Corruption.
(c) Laughing to the Bank.
(d) I Want Lemonade in my Cup.
2. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
(a) Thin Dizzy.
(b) Skinny Nancy.
(d) Fizzy Lemonade.
3. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) Death warmed over.
(c) A bloody corpse.
(d) Life going down the drain.
4. Why does Charlie think it's a mistake he's alive?
(a) His mother told him he was an accident.
(b) His twin brother died.
(c) He was narrowly avoided by a bus.
(d) He was the only survivor of a plane accident.
5. Wen says he is angry at Sydney for ____________.
(a) Leeching on the family.
(b) Forcing his mother to leave.
(c) Teasing him.
(d) Taking away his father.
6. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
(a) Break dances.
(b) Freaky dances.
(c) Happy dances.
(d) Slow dances.
7. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
(a) Applying for the top job.
(b) Berating her boss.
(c) Sacking her staff.
(d) Resigning her position.
8. Which character reminds Mo of royalty?
(a) Mr. Davis.
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
9. Where do the band meet in this section?
(a) Joe's Records.
(b) Paperback Joe's.
(d) Hardback Tom's.
10. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
(b) Embraces Sydney.
(c) Calls his lawyer.
(d) Phones up the radio station.
11. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
12. How does Mrs. Reznik describe the scene at the Civic Center?
13. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
(a) My happiness is like tears, it relieves my stress.
(b) My eyes are diamonds that shine reflect from your shiny buttons.
(c) My love is like tungsten, it can never be broken.
(d) My spirit is a lion that will not be caged.
14. Dawn says _____________ are pigs.
(b) Eighth graders.
15. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
(a) He throws bottles of lemonade at them.
(b) He comes onto the stage and insults the band.
(c) He throws tomatoes at them.
(d) He unplugs their equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Olivia sick with in this section?
2. Who is not impressed by Lemonade Mouth?
3. What bad news does Stella's mum have for her?
4. What does Olivia say she is nervous about?
5. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)