|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the band meet in this section?
(a) Joe's Records.
(b) Hardback Tom's.
(d) Paperback Joe's.
2. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
(a) He throws tomatoes at them.
(b) He unplugs their equipment.
(c) He comes onto the stage and insults the band.
(d) He throws bottles of lemonade at them.
3. What does Mo say she can't accept?
(a) The band's music.
(b) Low test scores.
(c) Her father's attitude.
(d) High test scores.
4. What does the band do to protest the removal of the lemonade machine?
(a) They lie in front of a truck.
(b) They let down the truck's tires.
(c) They stand in front of the truck and sing.
(d) They tie up the removal men.
5. How does Charlie burn himself?
(a) He spills hot water on himself.
(b) He drops a hot dish on his lap.
(c) He touches the hot lamp.
(d) He touches the hot stove.
6. Who states that the Halloween Bash was a memorable experience?
(a) Scott Pickett.
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
(c) Manny Valdez.
(d) Delila Czerwinski.
7. Who has banned Lemonade Mouth's CD?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
(c) Mr. Brenigan.
8. What is Olivia sick with in this section?
(a) Food poisoning.
(d) Stage fright.
9. What does the band bring to Mrs. Reznik to help with her cold?
(a) Chicken soup.
(b) Hot lemon drink.
(c) Noodle soup.
(d) Hot chocolate drink.
10. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
(a) At Bruno's Pizza.
(b) At the school gym.
(c) At the townhall.
(d) At Studio 57.
11. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
(a) She ordered to detention.
(b) Wen has upset her too much.
(c) She has left the band.
(d) She has strained her voice.
12. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
(b) Phones up the radio station.
(c) Embraces Sydney.
(d) Calls his lawyer.
13. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
(a) Smile If You Want Lemonade.
(b) I Want Lemonade in my Cup.
(c) Smell the Corruption.
(d) Laughing to the Bank.
14. Dawn says _____________ are pigs.
(a) Eighth graders.
15. Wen says he is angry at Sydney for ____________.
(a) Teasing him.
(b) Taking away his father.
(c) Forcing his mother to leave.
(d) Leeching on the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wen damage his lip?
2. What does Stella's mom say she is thinking of doing at work?
3. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
4. Who does Stella say has been banished to the basement?
5. Mo confesses that she is a __________.
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)