|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dawn says _____________ are pigs.
(a) Eighth graders.
2. Where do the band meet in this section?
(a) Joe's Records.
(c) Hardback Tom's.
(d) Paperback Joe's.
3. Who is not impressed by Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Nomi Fishmeier.
(b) Patty Norris.
(c) Delia Czerwinski.
(d) Sccott Pickett.
4. Who says Lemonade Mouth is unexpectedly powerful?
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
5. Wen says he is angry at Sydney for ____________.
(a) Taking away his father.
(b) Forcing his mother to leave.
(c) Teasing him.
(d) Leeching on the family.
6. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
(a) At Studio 57.
(b) At the townhall.
(c) At Bruno's Pizza.
(d) At the school gym.
7. How does Seth Levine describe the faces of Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Withdrawn and nervous.
(b) Serious and scary.
(c) Drawn and pale.
(d) Fun and loving.
8. How does the room react when Lemonade Mouth takes the stage?
(d) Generous applause.
9. Whom does Mo's father not want Mo to see anymore?
10. From what does Olivia say the man her father was accused of killing die?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A knife wound.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A gun wound.
11. Who states that the Halloween Bash was a memorable experience?
(a) Manny Valdez.
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
(c) Scott Pickett.
(d) Delila Czerwinski.
12. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
(a) She going be living with them for a long time.
(b) She has been nothing but kind to him.
(c) She is getting very upset.
(d) He is marrying her.
13. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
(a) His father's.
(b) His mother's.
14. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
(a) Her exam scores.
(b) Her guitar licks.
(c) Olivia's lyrics.
(d) Her IQ scores.
15. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
(a) They are in detention.
(b) Mo and Charlie arrive too late.
(c) The sound system is down.
(d) Mudslide Crush take too long to set up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has banned Lemonade Mouth's CD?
2. Why is Charlie so exhausted on Friday?
3. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
4. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
5. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)