|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie try to get over Mo?
(a) He bangs on his drums.
(b) He punches his walls.
(c) He goes for a run.
(d) He screams at his mother.
2. Where do the band meet in this section?
(a) Paperback Joe's.
(b) Joe's Records.
(c) Hardback Tom's.
3. What does the nurse say Mo looks like?
(a) A bloody corpse.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) Life going down the drain.
(d) Death warmed over.
4. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
(a) Wen and Brenda.
(b) Stella and Charlie.
(c) Scott and Branda.
(d) Mo and Wen.
5. What does Mo say when her father accuses her of going to see Charlie?
(a) What if I am?
(b) Leave me alone.
(c) We've left India.
(d) There is nothing you can do.
6. Who has banned Lemonade Mouth's CD?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
(b) Mr. Brenigan.
7. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
(a) My love is like tungsten, it can never be broken.
(b) My eyes are diamonds that shine reflect from your shiny buttons.
(c) My spirit is a lion that will not be caged.
(d) My happiness is like tears, it relieves my stress.
8. What did Mo do instead of going to practice?
(a) Go to the temple.
(b) Watch a Bollywood film.
(c) Find Scott.
(d) Talk to Naomi.
9. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
(a) He throws tomatoes at them.
(b) He unplugs their equipment.
(c) He throws bottles of lemonade at them.
(d) He comes onto the stage and insults the band.
10. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
(a) Her pants.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her dressing gown.
(d) Her wig.
11. What does Wen wish he had?
(a) Tickets for the Smiths.
(b) A beamer.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A time machine.
12. What does the graffiti at the school say?
(a) Start letting it out.
(b) Don't stop the revolution.
(c) Flying over the moon.
(d) Fight for your rights.
13. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
(a) On t-shirts.
(b) On bedsheets.
(c) On the postcards.
(d) On posters.
14. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
(a) Calls his lawyer.
(b) Embraces Sydney.
(d) Phones up the radio station.
15. What is Olivia sick with in this section?
(a) Stage fright.
(b) Food poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
2. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
3. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
4. Who dies in this section?
5. How does Charlie burn himself?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)