|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tea does Charlie decide to make for himself?
(a) Chai tea.
(b) Black tea.
(c) Earl Grey.
(d) Lemon tea.
2. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
(a) He comes onto the stage and insults the band.
(b) He throws bottles of lemonade at them.
(c) He throws tomatoes at them.
(d) He unplugs their equipment.
3. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Mr. Brenigan.
(b) Naomi Fishmeier.
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
(d) Scott Pickett.
4. What does Wen wish he had?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A time machine.
(c) A beamer.
(d) Tickets for the Smiths.
5. What did Mo do instead of going to practice?
(a) Go to the temple.
(b) Watch a Bollywood film.
(c) Talk to Naomi.
(d) Find Scott.
6. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
(a) His father's.
(b) His mother's.
7. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
(a) Phones up the radio station.
(c) Embraces Sydney.
(d) Calls his lawyer.
8. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
(a) Prince Andrew.
(b) Prince Albert of Monaco.
(c) The Prince of Wales.
(d) Prince Philip.
9. Who is not impressed by Lemonade Mouth?
(a) Delia Czerwinski.
(b) Nomi Fishmeier.
(c) Patty Norris.
(d) Sccott Pickett.
10. How does Stella's mother surprise her in this section?
(a) She tells her they are staying in the ara.
(b) She tells her she is intelligent.
(c) She is supportive.
(d) She tells her she loves her.
11. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
(a) My eyes are diamonds that shine reflect from your shiny buttons.
(b) My love is like tungsten, it can never be broken.
(c) My happiness is like tears, it relieves my stress.
(d) My spirit is a lion that will not be caged.
12. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
(a) On t-shirts.
(b) On bedsheets.
(c) On posters.
(d) On the postcards.
13. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
(a) A music talent.
(b) A step mother.
(c) A caring family.
(d) A father living in the real world.
14. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
(a) Mo and Wen.
(b) Scott and Branda.
(c) Stella and Charlie.
(d) Wen and Brenda.
15. Which character reminds Mo of royalty?
(a) Mr. Davis.
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
2. What bad news does Stella's mum have for her?
3. How does the roadie break Stella's ukulele?
4. What does Olivia say she is nervous about?
5. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)