|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
(a) A caring family.
(b) A music talent.
(c) A step mother.
(d) A father living in the real world.
2. Who states that the Halloween Bash was a memorable experience?
(a) Delila Czerwinski.
(b) Manny Valdez.
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
(d) Scott Pickett.
3. What did Mo do instead of going to practice?
(a) Go to the temple.
(b) Find Scott.
(c) Watch a Bollywood film.
(d) Talk to Naomi.
4. Why can't Olivia perform after she has talked to Wen?
(a) Wen has upset her too much.
(b) She has left the band.
(c) She has strained her voice.
(d) She ordered to detention.
5. Wen says he is angry at Sydney for ____________.
(a) Leeching on the family.
(b) Taking away his father.
(c) Teasing him.
(d) Forcing his mother to leave.
6. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
(a) She going be living with them for a long time.
(b) She is getting very upset.
(c) She has been nothing but kind to him.
(d) He is marrying her.
7. How does the roadie break Stella's ukulele?
(a) He runs over it in the truck.
(b) He throws it off the stage.
(c) He plays it too hard.
(d) He sits on it.
8. How does Charlie burn himself?
(a) He touches the hot lamp.
(b) He drops a hot dish on his lap.
(c) He spills hot water on himself.
(d) He touches the hot stove.
9. What does Mo say she can't accept?
(a) The band's music.
(b) High test scores.
(c) Low test scores.
(d) Her father's attitude.
10. What does Wen wish he had?
(a) A time machine.
(b) A beamer.
(c) Tickets for the Smiths.
(d) A guitar.
11. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
(a) He comes onto the stage and insults the band.
(b) He unplugs their equipment.
(c) He throws bottles of lemonade at them.
(d) He throws tomatoes at them.
12. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
(a) They are in detention.
(b) The sound system is down.
(c) Mo and Charlie arrive too late.
(d) Mudslide Crush take too long to set up.
13. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
(a) My eyes are diamonds that shine reflect from your shiny buttons.
(b) My happiness is like tears, it relieves my stress.
(c) My love is like tungsten, it can never be broken.
(d) My spirit is a lion that will not be caged.
14. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
15. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
(a) Star patterns.
(b) Types of birds.
(c) Pretty buildings.
(d) Shapes in clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Olivia say the man her father was accused of killing die?
2. What slogan do Mudslide Crush print on the front of their t-shirts?
3. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
4. Where have the students printed Olivia's face?
5. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)