|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
(a) He unplugs their equipment.
(b) He comes onto the stage and insults the band.
(c) He throws bottles of lemonade at them.
(d) He throws tomatoes at them.
2. How does Charlie burn himself?
(a) He touches the hot stove.
(b) He touches the hot lamp.
(c) He spills hot water on himself.
(d) He drops a hot dish on his lap.
3. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
4. How does Mrs. Reznik describe the scene at the Civic Center?
5. Stella hands out cups of ___________.
(a) Mel's lemonade.
(b) Cheryl's Cherryade.
(c) Bill's Coffeebeans
(d) Meg's Tea.
6. Who dies in this section?
7. Where do the band meet in this section?
(a) Paperback Joe's.
(b) Hardback Tom's.
(c) Joe's Records.
8. What are Wen and the others trying to identify sitting on Olivia's flat roof?
(a) Star patterns.
(b) Types of birds.
(c) Shapes in clouds.
(d) Pretty buildings.
9. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
10. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
(a) Prince Albert of Monaco.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) Prince Andrew.
(d) Prince Philip.
11. What kind of takeout food do Wen and his father buy?
12. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's.
13. Why does Charlie think it's a mistake he's alive?
(a) He was the only survivor of a plane accident.
(b) He was narrowly avoided by a bus.
(c) His mother told him he was an accident.
(d) His twin brother died.
14. Dawn says _____________ are pigs.
(c) Eighth graders.
15. What is the final song of Lemonade's performance?
(a) Smile If You Want Lemonade.
(b) I Want Lemonade in my Cup.
(c) Laughing to the Bank.
(d) Smell the Corruption.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
2. How does the roadie break Stella's ukulele?
3. Which contest does Scott say he has doubts about winning if Lemonade Mouth are involved?
4. What does Mo say she can't accept?
5. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)