|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stella hands out cups of ___________.
(a) Meg's Tea.
(b) Mel's lemonade.
(c) Bill's Coffeebeans
(d) Cheryl's Cherryade.
2. Who does Stella say has been banished to the basement?
(a) Lemonade Mouth.
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
(d) The freaky kids.
3. Whom does Wen's father want as the best man at his wedding?
4. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
5. What did Mo do instead of going to practice?
(a) Watch a Bollywood film.
(b) Talk to Naomi.
(c) Go to the temple.
(d) Find Scott.
6. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
(a) At the townhall.
(b) At Bruno's Pizza.
(c) At the school gym.
(d) At Studio 57.
7. Which Lemonade Mouth song does Andrea say she slow dances to?
(a) See Through.
(b) Skinny Nancy.
(c) Flip Flop Phil.
(d) Take Me Now.
8. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
(b) Fizzy Lemonade.
(c) Skinny Nancy.
(d) Thin Dizzy.
9. What bad news does Stella's mum have for her?
(a) She doesn't want Stella to play in the band.
(b) They may have to move.
(c) The family has declared bankruptcy.
(d) She has to go to the hosptial for tests.
10. Who wrote the final song that Lemonade Mouth played?
11. What member of royalty does Mrs. Reznik have a picture of her sitting with?
(a) Prince Andrew.
(b) Prince Philip.
(c) Prince Albert of Monaco.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
12. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
13. What does Mo say when her father accuses her of going to see Charlie?
(a) There is nothing you can do.
(b) Leave me alone.
(c) We've left India.
(d) What if I am?
14. How does Charlie try to get over Mo?
(a) He goes for a run.
(b) He punches his walls.
(c) He bangs on his drums.
(d) He screams at his mother.
15. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
(a) My love is like tungsten, it can never be broken.
(b) My happiness is like tears, it relieves my stress.
(c) My spirit is a lion that will not be caged.
(d) My eyes are diamonds that shine reflect from your shiny buttons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mo confesses that she is a __________.
2. Who pulls the plug on Lemonade Mouth?
3. What is the name of the beautiful girl who approaches Charlie?
4. How does Charlie burn himself?
5. Who helps Olivia bury the person who died in this section?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)