|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
(a) My happiness is like tears, it relieves my stress.
(b) My love is like tungsten, it can never be broken.
(c) My spirit is a lion that will not be caged.
(d) My eyes are diamonds that shine reflect from your shiny buttons.
2. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
(a) She has been nothing but kind to him.
(b) She going be living with them for a long time.
(c) She is getting very upset.
(d) He is marrying her.
3. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
(a) A caring family.
(b) A father living in the real world.
(c) A step mother.
(d) A music talent.
4. What has Mrs. Reznik forgotten to put on before she answers the door?
(a) Her pants.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her dressing gown.
(d) Her wig.
5. Whom is Scott trying to upset in this section?
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
6. What does the graffiti at the school say?
(a) Don't stop the revolution.
(b) Start letting it out.
(c) Flying over the moon.
(d) Fight for your rights.
7. How have AV club helped out Lemonade Mouth?
(a) They have have stopped talking to Mudslide Crush.
(b) They have recorded a CD.
(c) They have arranged a record producer to watch their next show.
(d) They have organized another gig for Lemonade Mouth.
8. Which contest does Scott say he has doubts about winning if Lemonade Mouth are involved?
(a) The Summer Talent Contest.
(b) The Holiday Talent Contest.
(c) The Christmas Talent Contest.
(d) The Rose Talent Contest.
9. How does Wen damage his lip?
(a) He hits his lip on the side of the table.
(b) He walks into a wall.
(c) A picture falls on him.
(d) Sydney punches him.
10. What does the band do to protest the removal of the lemonade machine?
(a) They stand in front of the truck and sing.
(b) They tie up the removal men.
(c) They lie in front of a truck.
(d) They let down the truck's tires.
11. What bad news does Stella's mum have for her?
(a) They may have to move.
(b) She has to go to the hosptial for tests.
(c) She doesn't want Stella to play in the band.
(d) The family has declared bankruptcy.
12. What kind of takeout food do Wen and his father buy?
13. How does Ray Beech ruin the gig?
(a) He unplugs their equipment.
(b) He throws bottles of lemonade at them.
(c) He comes onto the stage and insults the band.
(d) He throws tomatoes at them.
14. What is Olivia sick with in this section?
(b) Stage fright.
(d) Food poisoning.
15. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
(a) His mother's.
(d) His father's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
2. What is inside the envelope that Stella carries around with her?
3. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
4. What does Alexandra say the children do to the freaky music?
5. Dawn says _____________ are pigs.
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)