|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie think it is sad to see the back of the lemonade machine?
(a) It was part of their identity.
(b) It was the only thing in the basement vaguely new.
(c) It produced great lemonade.
(d) It brightened up the hallway.
2. What Indian city did Mo's family move from to America?
(b) New Dehli.
3. Stella say she feels a loyalty to __________.
(a) The Mudslide Crush.
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
(d) Lemonade Mouth.
4. What is the name of Wen's brother?
5. What does Mo call her step siblings?
(a) Bill and Ben.
(b) Step monkeys.
(c) Steps Stops.
6. Charlie says Lyle is the high school priest of __________.
(c) Tom Boys.
7. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
(a) How much she needed a boyfriend.
(b) How boring her hair was.
(c) How girly her clothes were.
(d) How much she had grown over the summer.
8. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
(a) The headmaster.
(b) The town finance committee.
(c) The football board.
(d) The soda company.
9. What kind of animal is Nancy?
(a) A cat.
(b) A gerbil.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cow,
10. What is Wen's father's girlfriend's name?
11. What is Stella's section called?
(a) Something Important.
(b) Lost in Translation.
(c) Lost in the World.
(d) Feeling in the Dark.
12. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
13. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
14. What is Brunos decorated to feel like?
(a) New York.
(b) The White House.
(c) The jungle.
15. Whom does Mo say she has underestimated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last line of Olivia's song?
2. What kind of badges does Mo say the band are wearing in this section?
3. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
4. What is the name of the brand of lemonade the band members drink?
5. On what country does Wen have to give a presentation?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)