|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
2. How does Mo say Scott reacted last time he saw her?
3. Who is the group's singer?
4. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
5. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
6. How does Scott react when Mo tells him she is the band with Stella?
(a) Tells her he will destroy her band.
(b) Walks away.
(c) Announces the break up of his band.
(d) Tells her to quit.
7. What lesson does Wen say he will probably be late for?
(a) Home economics.
(d) Social studies.
8. What is the name of Mo's cousin she meets at the temple?
9. What kind of cookies does Sydney want to make for Wen and George?
(b) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) Ginger cookies.
10. Which of the following words does Stella use to describe her school in New England?
11. What instrument does Wen play?
(a) The drums.
(b) The horn.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The saxophone.
12. Whom does Mo say she has underestimated?
13. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A scream.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) A brick through the window.
14. What does Stella spray into the face of the popular kid?
15. Olivia thinks Wen has a thing for ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brunos decorated to feel like?
2. Where does Mo go with Scott Pickett in this section?
3. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
4. What does Wen call middle school in this section?
5. Whom does Olivia write a letter to in this section?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)