|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mo say Scott reacted last time he saw her?
2. What kind of movies does Naomi like watching with Mo and her family?
(a) Bollywood movies.
(b) British movies.
(c) French movies.
(d) Hollywood movies.
3. What does Wen say George has been doing ever since he got back from school?
(a) Bouncing on his bed.
(b) Defending the universe.
(c) Talking to the television.
(d) Eating cookies.
4. What does Charlie say is the geekiest club in the school?
(a) Audio Visual Club.
(b) Chess Club.
(c) Textile Club.
(d) Robot Wars Club.
5. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
(a) Tower block.
(b) Legs eleven.
(c) Big beat.
(d) Hippy bigfoot.
6. What does Stella tell her family she is about to join at school?
(a) A riot.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A band.
(d) A chain gang.
7. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
8. Stella say she feels a loyalty to __________.
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
(b) The Mudslide Crush.
(c) Lemonade Mouth.
9. What is the name of the brand of lemonade the band members drink?
10. What does Charlie's brother Aaron tell him to do in his dream?
(a) Make Mo's dress shorter.
(b) Conjure up Miles Davis.
(c) Play Led Zeppelin on the guitar.
(d) Run away.
11. Who is the group's singer?
12. What novel had Mr. Carr assigned Olivia's American Lit class?
(a) Catcher in the Rye.
(b) The Last Tycoon.
(c) The Great Gatsby.
(d) Last Exit to Brooklyn.
13. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
(a) Graphic designer.
(c) Fashion designer.
14. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) A brick through the window.
(c) A scream.
(d) A knock on the door.
15. What kind of badges does Mo say the band are wearing in this section?
(a) Underworld membership badges.
(b) Human pressure membership badges.
(c) Overworld membership badges.
(d) Lemonade membership badges.
Short Answer Questions
1. The soda company donated money for _________.
2. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
3. Charlie says Lyle is the high school priest of __________.
4. What does Stella tell her mother it is easier to get than permission?
5. What Indian city did Mo's family move from to America?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)