|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie says Lyle is the high school priest of __________.
(c) Tom Boys.
2. How does Mo say Scott reacted last time he saw her?
3. Whose house does Olivia go to in this section?
4. What does Charlie do to determine whether he joins the band or not?
(a) Picks a playing card.
(b) Asks God.
(c) Asks his brother.
(d) Flips a coin.
5. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
(a) Wire rims.
(d) Plastic rims.
6. What musician is Wen listening to on his headphones?
(a) Miles Davis.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Dizzy Gillespie.
(d) Ornette Coleman.
7. What is Wen short for?
8. What does Scott Pickett wave like?
(a) A windscreen wiper.
(b) A robot.
(c) A traffic cop.
(d) An old man.
9. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
(b) Fashion designer.
(c) Graphic designer.
10. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
(a) A brick through the window.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A scream.
(d) A knock on the door.
11. What has Mrs Reznik stood up against?
(a) Student rights.
(b) Budget cuts.
(c) Human rights.
12. How does Scott react when Mo tells him she is the band with Stella?
(a) Tells her he will destroy her band.
(b) Announces the break up of his band.
(c) Walks away.
(d) Tells her to quit.
13. What band's album is playing at the party?
(a) The Mudslide Crush.
(b) The Lemonade Mouth.
(d) The Halloween Bash.
14. What kind of animal is Nancy?
(a) A gerbil.
(b) A cat.
(c) A cow,
(d) A dog.
15. What instrument does Wen play?
(a) The drums.
(b) The horn.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The saxophone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Pritchard give Wen a detention?
2. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
3. What does Olivia say she doesn't believe in?
4. What is kismet?
5. What kind of contest is Stella keen on the band entering?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)