|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
(b) Plastic rims.
(d) Wire rims.
2. What is Brunos decorated to feel like?
(a) The jungle.
(c) New York.
(d) The White House.
3. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
(d) Mrs. Reznik.
4. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
(a) The football board.
(b) The soda company.
(c) The headmaster.
(d) The town finance committee.
5. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
(a) But let this moment swallow me.
(b) I cannot see beyond this moment.
(c) I don't know where I would like to be.
(d) I don't know where I am going.
6. With what family member does Olivia live?
(a) Her grandma.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
7. Who is the group's singer?
8. Olivia's father is in prison for ____________.
(d) Tax evasion.
9. What does Mo call her step siblings?
(a) Bill and Ben.
(b) Steps Stops.
(c) Step monkeys.
10. For which subject does Naomi have a essay due on Wednesday?
(b) American History.
(d) English lit.
11. What is the name of the brand of lemonade the band members drink?
12. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
13. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
(a) Durga Pooja.
(b) Jasmine Bells.
(c) Juniper Toobla.
(d) Krda Fooya.
14. What is Wen's father's girlfriend's name?
15. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
(a) Hippy bigfoot.
(b) Tower block.
(c) Big beat.
(d) Legs eleven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of movies does Naomi like watching with Mo and her family?
2. What does Wen call middle school in this section?
3. What has Mrs Reznik stood up against?
4. What is the name of Wen's brother?
5. What kind of animal is Nancy?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)