|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
(a) Legs eleven.
(b) Tower block.
(c) Big beat.
(d) Hippy bigfoot.
2. What does Scott Pickett wave like?
(a) A windscreen wiper.
(b) A traffic cop.
(c) An old man.
(d) A robot.
3. What kind of movies does Naomi like watching with Mo and her family?
(a) Hollywood movies.
(b) Bollywood movies.
(c) French movies.
(d) British movies.
4. With what family member does Olivia live?
(a) Her grandma.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
5. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
(a) The headmaster.
(b) The soda company.
(c) The football board.
(d) The town finance committee.
6. Why is it a good thing that Stella attacks the popular boy?
(a) Olivia doesn't get hurt.
(b) The band gets a name for itself.
(c) The popular boy becomes their friend.
(d) Charlie was about to get punched.
7. What kind of meat does Steall talk about at the dining hall table?
(a) Fresh meat.
(b) Contaminated meat.
(c) Processed meat.
(d) Foreign meat.
8. What does Olivia say she doesn't believe in?
9. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
10. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
11. What does Stella tell her family she is about to join at school?
(a) A riot.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A band.
(d) A chain gang.
12. What is kismet?
(a) Divine circumstance.
(b) Connecting auras.
(c) Destiny's child.
(d) Fatal accidents.
13. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
(a) Graphic designer.
(d) Fashion designer.
14. For which subject does Naomi have a essay due on Wednesday?
(b) American History.
(c) English lit.
15. What instrument does Charlie imagine Olivia vomiting all over?
(a) The drums.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A ukelele.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they can't join the band because they are taking eight courses that semester?
2. What kind of cookies does Sydney want to make for Wen and George?
3. What does Wen say Jonahan has used as a springboard to cool?
4. Who does Charlie say is lower than him on the social totem pole?
5. What does the note say?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)