|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the note say?
(a) Leave town or else.
(b) Dweebs forever.
(c) Die a musial death.
(d) Freaks back off the bash.
2. Why is it a good thing that Stella attacks the popular boy?
(a) The band gets a name for itself.
(b) Charlie was about to get punched.
(c) Olivia doesn't get hurt.
(d) The popular boy becomes their friend.
3. Who is the group's singer?
4. What does Scott Pickett wave like?
(a) A robot.
(b) An old man.
(c) A traffic cop.
(d) A windscreen wiper.
5. What does Charlie's brother Aaron tell him to do in his dream?
(a) Make Mo's dress shorter.
(b) Play Led Zeppelin on the guitar.
(c) Conjure up Miles Davis.
(d) Run away.
6. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
(a) Tower block.
(b) Hippy bigfoot.
(c) Legs eleven.
(d) Big beat.
7. What kind of music does Stella want to play?
(a) Punk rock.
(b) Grunge rock.
(c) Surfer rock.
(d) Goth rock.
8. Who says they can't join the band because they are taking eight courses that semester?
9. What kind of contest is Stella keen on the band entering?
(a) A church hall contest.
(b) A battle of the bands contest.
(c) A radio station contest.
(d) A television show contest.
10. What instrument does Wen play?
(a) The saxophone.
(b) The horn.
(c) The drums.
(d) The guitar.
11. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
(a) How girly her clothes were.
(b) How boring her hair was.
(c) How much she needed a boyfriend.
(d) How much she had grown over the summer.
12. Why does Charlie think it is sad to see the back of the lemonade machine?
(a) It produced great lemonade.
(b) It was the only thing in the basement vaguely new.
(c) It was part of their identity.
(d) It brightened up the hallway.
13. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
14. What is the name of the brand of lemonade the band members drink?
15. Whom does Olivia write to in this section?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
2. Whom does Olivia write a letter to in this section?
3. What is Stella's section called?
4. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
5. Which member of the band gets harassed by the popular kids?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)