|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wen say Jonahan has used as a springboard to cool?
(a) The chess club.
(b) The anarchist movement.
(c) The swimming team.
(d) The marching band.
2. Whom does Olivia write a letter to in this section?
3. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
(a) Wire rims.
(b) Plastic rims.
4. What does Charlie do to determine whether he joins the band or not?
(a) Flips a coin.
(b) Asks God.
(c) Picks a playing card.
(d) Asks his brother.
5. Why does Charlie think it is sad to see the back of the lemonade machine?
(a) It was the only thing in the basement vaguely new.
(b) It was part of their identity.
(c) It brightened up the hallway.
(d) It produced great lemonade.
6. What is Wen's father's girlfriend's name?
7. How does Mo say Scott reacted last time he saw her?
8. What is the name of Wen's brother?
9. What is Wen short for?
10. What kind of contest is Stella keen on the band entering?
(a) A battle of the bands contest.
(b) A television show contest.
(c) A radio station contest.
(d) A church hall contest.
11. What kind of music does Stella want to play?
(a) Surfer rock.
(b) Grunge rock.
(c) Goth rock.
(d) Punk rock.
12. For which subject does Naomi have a essay due on Wednesday?
(a) English lit.
(b) American History.
13. What instrument does Wen play?
14. What Indian city did Mo's family move from to America?
(d) New Dehli.
15. What instrument does Charlie imagine Olivia vomiting all over?
(a) The drums.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A ukelele.
Short Answer Questions
1. What band's album is playing at the party?
2. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
3. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
4. What does Wen say George has been doing ever since he got back from school?
5. Stella say she feels a loyalty to __________.
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)