|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stella tell her mother it is easier to get than permission?
(d) A prison sentence.
2. What does Olivia say she doesn't believe in?
3. Why does Mr. Pritchard give Wen a detention?
(a) For screaming.
(b) For sleeping.
(c) For laughing.
(d) For swearing.
4. Whom does Mo say Charlie makes nervous?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
5. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
6. Why is it a good thing that Stella attacks the popular boy?
(a) The band gets a name for itself.
(b) Charlie was about to get punched.
(c) The popular boy becomes their friend.
(d) Olivia doesn't get hurt.
7. What is the name of Wen's brother?
8. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
(a) How boring her hair was.
(b) How girly her clothes were.
(c) How much she needed a boyfriend.
(d) How much she had grown over the summer.
9. What kind of meat does Steall talk about at the dining hall table?
(a) Contaminated meat.
(b) Foreign meat.
(c) Fresh meat.
(d) Processed meat.
10. What does the note say?
(a) Leave town or else.
(b) Die a musial death.
(c) Dweebs forever.
(d) Freaks back off the bash.
11. With what family member does Olivia live?
(a) Her grandma.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
12. Who says that Lemonade's mouth's music takes him to another place altogether?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
13. What lesson does Wen say he will probably be late for?
(a) Home economics.
(d) Social studies.
14. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
(a) But let this moment swallow me.
(b) I don't know where I would like to be.
(c) I cannot see beyond this moment.
(d) I don't know where I am going.
15. What instrument does Wen play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scott Pickett wave like?
2. With whom has Olivia written songs?
3. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
4. What does Charlie's brother Aaron tell him to do in his dream?
5. What band's album is playing at the party?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)