|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Olivia go to in this section?
2. With whom has Olivia written songs?
3. Whom does Wen describe as clean cut as they came?
(b) Her father.
4. What has Mrs Reznik stood up against?
(b) Student rights.
(c) Budget cuts.
(d) Human rights.
5. What does Charlie's brother Aaron tell him to do in his dream?
(a) Run away.
(b) Play Led Zeppelin on the guitar.
(c) Conjure up Miles Davis.
(d) Make Mo's dress shorter.
6. Who says they can't join the band because they are taking eight courses that semester?
7. The soda company donated money for _________.
(b) A climbing frame.
8. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
9. How does Mo say Scott reacted last time he saw her?
10. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
(a) A brick through the window.
(b) A scream.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) A knock on the door.
11. What kind of music does Stella want to play?
(a) Surfer rock.
(b) Punk rock.
(c) Grunge rock.
(d) Goth rock.
12. What kind of badges does Mo say the band are wearing in this section?
(a) Underworld membership badges.
(b) Overworld membership badges.
(c) Human pressure membership badges.
(d) Lemonade membership badges.
13. What is the name of Wen's brother?
14. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
(a) Graphic designer.
(b) Fashion designer.
15. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
(a) I don't know where I would like to be.
(b) I don't know where I am going.
(c) I cannot see beyond this moment.
(d) But let this moment swallow me.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of contest is Stella keen on the band entering?
2. With what family member does Olivia live?
3. What does Stella tell her family she is about to join at school?
4. What kind of meat does Steall talk about at the dining hall table?
5. Which character can play the drums?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)