|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what family member does Olivia live?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her grandma.
(d) Her father.
2. What band's album is playing at the party?
(a) The Halloween Bash.
(c) The Mudslide Crush.
(d) The Lemonade Mouth.
3. Why did Stella once stick a fork in the electric socket?
(a) To see if her hair would stand on end.
(b) To kill the electricity.
(c) To surround herself with a protective field.
(d) To melt the fork for a necklace.
4. What kind of cookies does Sydney want to make for Wen and George?
(c) Ginger cookies.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
5. What does Stella tell her family she is about to join at school?
(a) A band.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A riot.
(d) A chain gang.
6. What do students call the table that the band sit at in the dining hall?
(a) The freak table.
(b) The band table.
(c) The lemonade table.
(d) The dweeb table.
7. What does Charlie say is the geekiest club in the school?
(a) Robot Wars Club.
(b) Audio Visual Club.
(c) Chess Club.
(d) Textile Club.
8. What band is playing at the Halloween bash?
(b) Bopping Bills.
(c) Mudslide Crush.
(d) Cutting Edge.
9. What is Wen short for?
10. What novel had Mr. Carr assigned Olivia's American Lit class?
(a) Last Exit to Brooklyn.
(b) The Last Tycoon.
(c) The Great Gatsby.
(d) Catcher in the Rye.
11. Where does Mo go with Scott Pickett in this section?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A disco.
(c) A beach party.
(d) A house party.
12. Whom does Mo say she has underestimated?
13. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
14. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
(a) The headmaster.
(b) The soda company.
(c) The town finance committee.
(d) The football board.
15. What kind of movies does Naomi like watching with Mo and her family?
(a) Bollywood movies.
(b) French movies.
(c) Hollywood movies.
(d) British movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Indian city did Mo's family move from to America?
2. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
3. What is Stella's section called?
4. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
5. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)