|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
2. What does Wen call middle school in this section?
(b) Shallow waters.
(c) The land of Nod.
(d) Icy waters.
3. What does Mo call her step siblings?
(b) Bill and Ben.
(c) Steps Stops.
(d) Step monkeys.
4. What is the band's final practice in this section interrupted by?
(a) A brick through the window.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A scream.
5. What does Charlie say is the geekiest club in the school?
(a) Textile Club.
(b) Robot Wars Club.
(c) Audio Visual Club.
(d) Chess Club.
6. What novel had Mr. Carr assigned Olivia's American Lit class?
(a) Last Exit to Brooklyn.
(b) The Last Tycoon.
(c) Catcher in the Rye.
(d) The Great Gatsby.
7. Who says they can't join the band because they are taking eight courses that semester?
8. What band's album is playing at the party?
(a) The Lemonade Mouth.
(c) The Halloween Bash.
(d) The Mudslide Crush.
9. What has Mrs Reznik stood up against?
(b) Budget cuts.
(c) Student rights.
(d) Human rights.
10. What does Wen say George has been doing ever since he got back from school?
(a) Defending the universe.
(b) Talking to the television.
(c) Eating cookies.
(d) Bouncing on his bed.
11. Who does Charlie say is lower than him on the social totem pole?
12. Whom does Olivia write to in this section?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
13. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
(a) How boring her hair was.
(b) How girly her clothes were.
(c) How much she had grown over the summer.
(d) How much she needed a boyfriend.
14. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
(a) Big beat.
(b) Tower block.
(c) Hippy bigfoot.
(d) Legs eleven.
15. Whom does Mo say she has underestimated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do students call the table that the band sit at in the dining hall?
2. Whom does Olivia write to in this section?
3. What competition does Mrs. Reznik want the children to enter and win?
4. What does Olivia say she doesn't believe in?
5. Charlie says Lyle is the high school priest of __________.
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)