|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mo call her step siblings?
(a) Bill and Ben.
(b) Steps Stops.
(d) Step monkeys.
2. For which subject does Naomi have a essay due on Wednesday?
(a) English lit.
(d) American History.
3. What does Scott Pickett wave like?
(a) An old man.
(b) A traffic cop.
(c) A windscreen wiper.
(d) A robot.
4. What does Charlie say is the geekiest club in the school?
(a) Textile Club.
(b) Audio Visual Club.
(c) Chess Club.
(d) Robot Wars Club.
5. What novel had Mr. Carr assigned Olivia's American Lit class?
(a) The Last Tycoon.
(b) The Great Gatsby.
(c) Catcher in the Rye.
(d) Last Exit to Brooklyn.
6. What musician is Wen listening to on his headphones?
(a) Miles Davis.
(b) Dizzy Gillespie.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Ornette Coleman.
7. What is Wendel's surname?
8. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
(a) How boring her hair was.
(b) How much she needed a boyfriend.
(c) How much she had grown over the summer.
(d) How girly her clothes were.
9. What kind of movies does Naomi like watching with Mo and her family?
(a) Bollywood movies.
(b) Hollywood movies.
(c) British movies.
(d) French movies.
10. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
(d) Mrs. Reznik.
11. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
(a) The football board.
(b) The headmaster.
(c) The town finance committee.
(d) The soda company.
12. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
(a) Tower block.
(b) Big beat.
(c) Legs eleven.
(d) Hippy bigfoot.
13. What is Wen short for?
14. How does Mo say Scott reacted last time he saw her?
15. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Olivia thinks Wen has a thing for ___________.
2. By what name does Mo call her father?
3. What is Stella's section called?
4. Which of the following words does Stella use to describe her school in New England?
5. Charlie says Lyle is the high school priest of __________.
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)