|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Stella use to describe her school in New England?
2. What is Wen short for?
3. Olivia thinks Wen has a thing for ___________.
4. What does the note say?
(a) Freaks back off the bash.
(b) Dweebs forever.
(c) Leave town or else.
(d) Die a musial death.
5. Whom does Mo say Charlie makes nervous?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
6. What kind of animal is Nancy?
(a) A gerbil.
(b) A cat.
(c) A cow,
(d) A dog.
7. What is the name of the brand of lemonade the band members drink?
8. What is the name of Mo's cousin she meets at the temple?
9. What does Wen say Jonahan has used as a springboard to cool?
(a) The swimming team.
(b) The anarchist movement.
(c) The chess club.
(d) The marching band.
10. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
(b) Wire rims.
(c) Plastic rims.
11. Who is the group's singer?
12. What kind of music does Stella want to play?
(a) Goth rock.
(b) Grunge rock.
(c) Punk rock.
(d) Surfer rock.
13. What Indian city did Mo's family move from to America?
(a) New Dehli.
14. Whom does Olivia write a letter to in this section?
15. What band is playing at the Halloween bash?
(a) Mudslide Crush.
(c) Cutting Edge.
(d) Bopping Bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
2. What does Mo call her step siblings?
3. The soda company donated money for _________.
4. What instrument does Wen play?
5. What does Wen call middle school in this section?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)