|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
(a) How much she needed a boyfriend.
(b) How boring her hair was.
(c) How girly her clothes were.
(d) How much she had grown over the summer.
2. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
3. Why is it a good thing that Stella attacks the popular boy?
(a) Charlie was about to get punched.
(b) The band gets a name for itself.
(c) Olivia doesn't get hurt.
(d) The popular boy becomes their friend.
4. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
(a) Plastic rims.
(b) Wire rims.
5. How does Scott react when Mo tells him she is the band with Stella?
(a) Tells her to quit.
(b) Announces the break up of his band.
(c) Tells her he will destroy her band.
(d) Walks away.
6. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
7. What instrument does Wen play?
(a) The saxophone.
(b) The horn.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The drums.
8. What does Wen say Jonahan has used as a springboard to cool?
(a) The marching band.
(b) The anarchist movement.
(c) The swimming team.
(d) The chess club.
9. What instrument does Wen play?
10. What does Stella tell her family she is about to join at school?
(a) A chain gang.
(b) A band.
(c) A riot.
(d) A revolution.
11. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
12. Whom does Mo say she has underestimated?
13. Where does Mo go with Scott Pickett in this section?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A house party.
(c) A disco.
(d) A beach party.
14. What is the name of the brand of lemonade the band members drink?
15. What is Wendel's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Olivia write to in this section?
2. Who is the group's singer?
3. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
4. Which member of the band gets harassed by the popular kids?
5. Whom does Olivia write a letter to in this section?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)