|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what country does Wen have to give a presentation?
2. Whom does Olivia write a letter to in this section?
3. What kind of meat does Steall talk about at the dining hall table?
(a) Foreign meat.
(b) Processed meat.
(c) Fresh meat.
(d) Contaminated meat.
4. With whom has Olivia written songs?
5. With what family member does Olivia live?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her grandma.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
6. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
(b) Graphic designer.
(c) Fashion designer.
7. What band's album is playing at the party?
(a) The Halloween Bash.
(c) The Lemonade Mouth.
(d) The Mudslide Crush.
8. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
(a) The football board.
(b) The town finance committee.
(c) The soda company.
(d) The headmaster.
9. By what name does Mo call her father?
10. What instrument does Wen play?
(a) The horn.
(b) The saxophone.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The drums.
11. What has Mrs Reznik stood up against?
(b) Student rights.
(c) Budget cuts.
(d) Human rights.
12. Why does Mr. Pritchard give Wen a detention?
(a) For sleeping.
(b) For laughing.
(c) For screaming.
(d) For swearing.
13. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
14. What is the name of the Hindu Christmas?
(a) Jasmine Bells.
(b) Durga Pooja.
(c) Juniper Toobla.
(d) Krda Fooya.
15. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
(a) Wire rims.
(d) Plastic rims.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does Stella use to describe her school in New England?
2. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
3. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
4. What does Stella tell her mother it is easier to get than permission?
5. What kind of cookies does Sydney want to make for Wen and George?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)