|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mo's cousin she meets at the temple?
2. What does Wen say Jonahan has used as a springboard to cool?
(a) The anarchist movement.
(b) The swimming team.
(c) The chess club.
(d) The marching band.
3. Why is it a good thing that Stella attacks the popular boy?
(a) Charlie was about to get punched.
(b) Olivia doesn't get hurt.
(c) The popular boy becomes their friend.
(d) The band gets a name for itself.
4. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
5. Why does Charlie think it is sad to see the back of the lemonade machine?
(a) It produced great lemonade.
(b) It was part of their identity.
(c) It brightened up the hallway.
(d) It was the only thing in the basement vaguely new.
6. Who doesn't show up for the last practice before the bash?
7. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
8. What instrument does Wen play?
9. With whom has Olivia written songs?
10. With whom does the woman in the office say Stella can take up her complaint about the lemonade machine?
(a) The soda company.
(b) The football board.
(c) The headmaster.
(d) The town finance committee.
11. What kind of music does Stella want to play?
(a) Goth rock.
(b) Punk rock.
(c) Grunge rock.
(d) Surfer rock.
12. What does Olivia say she doesn't believe in?
13. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
(a) How girly her clothes were.
(b) How boring her hair was.
(c) How much she had grown over the summer.
(d) How much she needed a boyfriend.
14. What kind of meat does Steall talk about at the dining hall table?
(a) Processed meat.
(b) Fresh meat.
(c) Contaminated meat.
(d) Foreign meat.
15. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. For which subject does Naomi have a essay due on Wednesday?
2. Olivia's father is in prison for ____________.
3. What does the note say?
4. Why does Mr. Pritchard give Wen a detention?
5. Whom does Mo say she has underestimated?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)