|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
2. Why does Mr. Pritchard give Wen a detention?
(a) For laughing.
(b) For swearing.
(c) For screaming.
(d) For sleeping.
3. What is Brunos decorated to feel like?
(a) New York.
(b) The White House.
(d) The jungle.
4. For which subject does Naomi have a essay due on Wednesday?
(a) American History.
(b) English lit.
5. Whom does Mo say Charlie makes nervous?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
6. Whom does Mo say she has underestimated?
7. What kind of movies does Naomi like watching with Mo and her family?
(a) French movies.
(b) Hollywood movies.
(c) British movies.
(d) Bollywood movies.
8. What does Charlie's brother Aaron tell him to do in his dream?
(a) Conjure up Miles Davis.
(b) Play Led Zeppelin on the guitar.
(c) Make Mo's dress shorter.
(d) Run away.
9. What musician is Wen listening to on his headphones?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Miles Davis.
(c) Dizzy Gillespie.
(d) Ornette Coleman.
10. What Indian city did Mo's family move from to America?
(b) New Dehli.
11. Which member of the band gets harassed by the popular kids?
12. What is the name of Wen's brother?
13. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
14. Why did Stella once stick a fork in the electric socket?
(a) To see if her hair would stand on end.
(b) To kill the electricity.
(c) To surround herself with a protective field.
(d) To melt the fork for a necklace.
15. Stella say she feels a loyalty to __________.
(a) The Mudslide Crush.
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
(c) Lemonade Mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie say is lower than him on the social totem pole?
2. What is the name of the brand of lemonade the band members drink?
3. What does Stella spray into the face of the popular kid?
4. What has Mrs Reznik stood up against?
5. What does Charlie say is the geekiest club in the school?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)