|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
(a) I don't know where I am going.
(b) I cannot see beyond this moment.
(c) I don't know where I would like to be.
(d) But let this moment swallow me.
2. What does Wen say Jonahan has used as a springboard to cool?
(a) The swimming team.
(b) The marching band.
(c) The chess club.
(d) The anarchist movement.
3. What does Scott Pickett wave like?
(a) An old man.
(b) A windscreen wiper.
(c) A robot.
(d) A traffic cop.
4. What does Stella tell her mother it is easier to get than permission?
(d) A prison sentence.
5. What kind of meat does Steall talk about at the dining hall table?
(a) Contaminated meat.
(b) Processed meat.
(c) Fresh meat.
(d) Foreign meat.
6. What instrument does Charlie imagine Olivia vomiting all over?
(a) A ukelele.
(b) A guitar.
(c) The drums.
(d) A trumpet.
7. With what family member does Olivia live?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her grandma.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
8. Which of the following words does Stella use to describe her school in New England?
9. On what country does Wen have to give a presentation?
10. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
(a) Plastic rims.
(c) Wire rims.
11. What does the note say?
(a) Leave town or else.
(b) Dweebs forever.
(c) Freaks back off the bash.
(d) Die a musial death.
12. How does Mo say Scott reacted last time he saw her?
13. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
14. What is Wen's father's girlfriend's name?
15. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Olivia go to in this section?
2. What does Mo call her step siblings?
3. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
4. What competition does Mrs. Reznik want the children to enter and win?
5. Which character can play the drums?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)