|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine is Naomi flicking through instead of concentrating on her essay?
(a) Vanity Fair.
(b) New Musical Express.
(c) Rolling Stone.
2. What is the name of Charlie's dead brother?
3. Who does Charlie say is lower than him on the social totem pole?
4. Whose house does Olivia go to in this section?
5. What does Stella say she felt self-conscious about?
(a) How much she needed a boyfriend.
(b) How much she had grown over the summer.
(c) How boring her hair was.
(d) How girly her clothes were.
6. What subject does Mrs. Reznik teach?
7. Who says that Lemonade's mouth's music takes him to another place altogether?
(a) Mrs. Reznik.
8. What kind of contest is Stella keen on the band entering?
(a) A radio station contest.
(b) A television show contest.
(c) A battle of the bands contest.
(d) A church hall contest.
9. With whom has Olivia written songs?
10. Where does Mo go with Scott Pickett in this section?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A house party.
(c) A beach party.
(d) A disco.
11. What band's album is playing at the party?
(a) The Lemonade Mouth.
(b) The Mudslide Crush.
(d) The Halloween Bash.
12. Why is it a good thing that Stella attacks the popular boy?
(a) Olivia doesn't get hurt.
(b) The popular boy becomes their friend.
(c) Charlie was about to get punched.
(d) The band gets a name for itself.
13. What does the note say?
(a) Dweebs forever.
(b) Die a musial death.
(c) Leave town or else.
(d) Freaks back off the bash.
14. What competition does Mrs. Reznik want the children to enter and win?
(a) The eating contest.
(b) The war of the bands.
(c) The talent show.
(d) The fashion show.
15. What is Wendel's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella tell her mother it is easier to get than permission?
2. Whom does Olivia write to in this section?
3. Who doesn't show up for the last practice before the bash?
4. What is the name of Wen's brother?
5. For which subject does Naomi have a essay due on Wednesday?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)