|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Charlie's dead brother?
2. What does Charlie do to determine whether he joins the band or not?
(a) Asks his brother.
(b) Picks a playing card.
(c) Flips a coin.
(d) Asks God.
3. The soda company donated money for _________.
(d) A climbing frame.
4. What do students call the table that the band sit at in the dining hall?
(a) The freak table.
(b) The lemonade table.
(c) The dweeb table.
(d) The band table.
5. For which subject does Naomi have a essay due on Wednesday?
(b) English lit.
(c) American History.
6. Which character can play the drums?
7. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
8. What is the name of Mo's cousin she meets at the temple?
9. Whom does Olivia write to in this section?
10. What is Wen short for?
11. Stella say she feels a loyalty to __________.
(a) The Mudslide Crush.
(c) Mrs. Reznik.
(d) Lemonade Mouth.
12. Which of the children at detention has short spiky hair?
13. With what family member does Olivia live?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her grandma.
14. What musician is Wen listening to on his headphones?
(a) Miles Davis.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Ornette Coleman.
(d) Dizzy Gillespie.
15. What name does the girl in the mohair cardigan call Stella?
(a) Legs eleven.
(b) Tower block.
(c) Hippy bigfoot.
(d) Big beat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella tell her family she is about to join at school?
2. What is Wen's father's girlfriend's name?
3. What does Wen call middle school in this section?
4. Which character has an occasional psycho look in his eye?
5. Why does Charlie think it is sad to see the back of the lemonade machine?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)