|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie decide whether to work home or catch the bus?
(a) He asks Mo.
(b) He picks a card.
(c) He flips a coin.
(d) He asks Charlie.
2. Mo confesses that she is a __________.
(b) Bad person.
(c) Drug user.
3. Why is it a good thing that Stella attacks the popular boy?
(a) Charlie was about to get punched.
(b) The popular boy becomes their friend.
(c) Olivia doesn't get hurt.
(d) The band gets a name for itself.
4. What color has Stella dyed her hair at the end of this section?
5. Which Shakespeare play is Wen reading?
(c) Twelfth Night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie say Lemonade Mouth might have a gig?
2. Olivia says Wen is lucky to have _________.
3. What are the lyrics painted on the bed's sheet?
4. Whose voice abuses Charlie's timidity with the beautiful girl?
5. Stella's mother invites her to _____________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)