|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine is Naomi flicking through instead of concentrating on her essay?
(a) New Musical Express.
(c) Vanity Fair.
(d) Rolling Stone.
2. What does Olivia say is the problem with clouds?
(a) They stop you from seeing what is all around you.
(b) They are always overhead, but never noticed.
(c) They are full of rain.
(d) They have a violent temper.
3. Who does Charlie say is lower than him on the social totem pole?
4. Which member of the band gets harassed by the popular kids?
5. What is the first line of Olivia's lyrics?
(a) I cannot see beyond this moment.
(b) I don't know where I would like to be.
(c) I don't know where I am going.
(d) But let this moment swallow me.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Lemonade Mouth do a sound check?
2. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
3. What is the name of Olivia's grandmother?
4. Which of the following words does Stella use to describe her school in New England?
5. What does Stella say she suffers from?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)