|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wen's father do when he hears Wen's song on the radio?
(a) Calls his lawyer.
(b) Embraces Sydney.
(d) Phones up the radio station.
2. How does Wen damage his lip?
(a) He hits his lip on the side of the table.
(b) Sydney punches him.
(c) He walks into a wall.
(d) A picture falls on him.
3. Which of Lemonade Mouth's songs are played on the radio?
(b) Fizzy Lemonade.
(c) Skinny Nancy.
(d) Thin Dizzy.
4. Mo says she looks forward to eating with __________.
(c) The freaks.
(d) The dweebs.
5. Whom does Stella call a human pressure cooker?
(b) Mrs. Reznik.
Short Answer Questions
1. What novel had Mr. Carr assigned Olivia's American Lit class?
2. Why does Wen's father say Wen needs to start getting over his problems with Sydney?
3. What did Mo do instead of going to practice?
4. What aspect of Olivia does Wen think is eloquent?
5. Which character can play the drums?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)