1. What is Wen's father's girlfriend's name?
2. What is the name of Wen's brother?
3. What lesson does Wen say he will probably be late for?
(a) Home economics.
(c) Social studies.
4. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
(c) Plastic rims.
(d) Wire rims.
5. What instrument does Wen play?
6. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
(a) Fashion designer.
(b) Graphic designer.
7. Whom does Wen describe as clean cut as they came?
(c) Her father.
8. What does Wen say Jonahan has used as a springboard to cool?
(a) The anarchist movement.
(b) The swimming team.
(c) The chess club.
(d) The marching band.
9. What does Wen call middle school in this section?
(a) The land of Nod.
(b) Icy waters.
(c) Shallow waters.
10. What does Scott Pickett wave like?
(a) A traffic cop.
(b) A windscreen wiper.
(c) A robot.
(d) An old man.
This section contains 3,543 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)