1. What is Wen's father's girlfriend's name?
2. What is the name of Wen's brother?
3. What lesson does Wen say he will probably be late for?
(a) Home economics.
(b) Social studies.
4. What kind of glasses does Wen's father wear?
(a) Plastic rims.
(c) Wire rims.
5. What instrument does Wen play?
6. Sydney is studying part-time to become a _____________.
(c) Fashion designer.
(d) Graphic designer.
7. Whom does Wen describe as clean cut as they came?
(d) Her father.
8. What does Wen say Jonahan has used as a springboard to cool?
(a) The marching band.
(b) The swimming team.
(c) The chess club.
(d) The anarchist movement.
9. What does Wen call middle school in this section?
(a) Shallow waters.
(b) Icy waters.
(c) The land of Nod.
10. What does Scott Pickett wave like?
(a) A windscreen wiper.
(b) An old man.
(c) A robot.
(d) A traffic cop.
This section contains 3,543 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)