Lesson 1 (from Chapter 1)
The objective of this lesson is to examine Wen's character.
1) Brainstorming: With the students, brainstorm all the places they think Wen goes in his spare time. Divide the students into pairs and ask them to choose one of the settings and develop a conversation between Wen and one of his friends.
2) Group Work: Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Wen's life and the other group should think of questions they would like to ask Wen about his life. Complete the lesson with a question and answer session.
3) Group Work: Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Wen's life.
4) Homework: Write a short essay about Wen's background.
Lesson 2 (from Chapter 1)
The objective of this lesson is to examine Wen's conflict.
1) Class Discussion: What is Wen's main...
This section contains 4,916 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)