Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where must the Headless Horseman return each day?
(a) To his mother's home.
(b) To his grave in the cemetery.
(c) To his horse.
(d) To the place of his death.
2. What does the narrator likens Brom's attempts at courting to?
(a) To the cawing of a crow.
(b) To the gentle caresses of a bear.
(c) To the gentle caresses of a sword.
(d) To the clawing of a wolverine.
3. What does Ichabod take a long time doing before going to the Van Tassel event?
(a) He takes great care in his appearance.
(b) He cuts his hair.
(c) He washes his horse.
(d) He eats a big meal.
4. A new path leads Ichabod, Gunpowder, and his mysterious rider to what location?
(a) The church.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The schoolhouse.
(d) A farm.
5. Under what cover does Ichabod pursue Katrina?
(a) As a lover of food.
(b) As her music teacher.
(c) As a visiting farmer.
(d) As a gossiper.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the story, the papers are found amongst whose belongings?
2. Whenever someone speaks of Ichabod Crane, what does Brom do?
3. Which of his students does Ichabod discriminately apply discipline?
4. Which demi-god does the narrator compare to Ichabod?
5. What day does the narrator find Sleepy Hollow?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)