Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
(a) The Neverlands.
2. What is the horse known to do when around a horse of the opposite sex?
(b) Quickly discharge.
(c) Gallop slowly.
(d) Fall asleep.
3. Whom does Ichabod spend most of his evenings with and listen to regional tales of the marvelous and unexplainable?
(a) Dutch wives.
(d) Dutch husbands.
4. What is impressive about the Van Tassel's home?
(a) It is historic.
(b) It has expensive furnishings and ornaments.
(c) It has been built by slaves.
(d) It has electricity.
5. What is the name of the horse Ichabod is given to ride?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Van Brunt known for?
2. What is the one adjective the author uses to describe Van Brunt?
3. When does the Headless Horseman make his runs through the village?
4. How does Brom Bones want to settle the dispute for Katrina's hand in marriage?
5. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)