|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
2. Cochran and the Texan spend the night in the rancher's guest house, where what happens?
3. Tibey tells The Crazy One to do what?
4. To what does Laura dance?
5. To make Cochran's extended stay look plausible, what does Amador suggest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tibey do for a very sick Miryea? Why does he do this?
2. What happens to Cochran and Miryea at the cabin?
3. What does Tibey do after Cochran is thrown out of the limo?
4. What is happening to Miryea during her time at the nunnery?
5. What does Tibey do to try to make amends?
6. How do Nordstrom and Laura end up married?
7. How does Nordstrom try to fix his family?
8. What happens when Sonia's friends realize that her father is not just the cook?
9. What does Cochran's friend offer to do for him?
10. What happens when Cochran is dying?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many characters in REVENGE feel regret.
Part 1) Why do they feel regret? What are the causes of this regret?
Part 2) How does this regret influence their actions? How does it affect the plot?
Part 3) How could this regret have been avoided? How might this have altered the plot, as well as the outcome of the story?
Essay Topic 2
Susannah and Tristan make destructive decisions.
Part 1) What destructive decisions do each of them make? Why do they make these decisions? What do these decisions reveal about each of these characters?
Part 2) How do events previously mentioned in this story affect the decisions made by Susannah and Tristan?
Part 3) How do these decisions affect the outcome of this story? How do the decisions made by each of these characters affect the other character?
Essay Topic 3
Laura and Nordstrom's relationship is sexual.
Part 1) How does this affect their marriage? Why does it affect their marriage this way?
Part 2) How does this reflect Nordstrom's feelings about himself?
Part 3) How does their relationship affect their daughter? How does Nordstrom go about remedying his relationship with his daughter? What are your feelings about how he does this? Why?
This section contains 1,139 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)