Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Susannah better?
(a) She is near Alfred.
(b) Only because Tristan's letter gives her false hope.
(c) Tristan says he loves her.
(d) She has been put on strong medication.
2. Where does Tristan take a leave?
(a) In Nairobi.
(b) In South Africa.
(c) In Egypt.
(d) In China.
3. Why does Alfred buy a house in Helena?
(a) He hopes to impress Susannah.
(b) He hopes Susannah will get over Tristan.
(c) He hopes Susannah will do better helping Tristan with his children.
(d) He hopes Susannah will fall in love with Tristan.
4. What does Tristan do to the officer?
(a) He shoots him.
(b) He beats him nearly to death.
(c) He tries to strangle him.
(d) He yells at him.
5. One Stab accompanies Tristan to the train station and gives Tristan what, which Tristan keeps until his death at age eighty-four?
(a) A gun.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) His skinning knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan buys whiskey to take home and sell to whom?
2. How does Sarah respond when Nordstrom makes a counter offer?
3. About what does Isabel think regarding one of her sons?
4. How far does Tristan carry Isabel Two?
5. How does Tristan complete the mission?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)