|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A tall black man named Slats and his Italian friend named Berto come in and do what?
(a) Yell at Nordstrom.
(b) Grab Sarah.
(c) Steal from the party goers.
(d) Threaten Laura.
2. Tristan finally tells Susannah of his plans to meet his grandfather where?
(a) In Haiti.
(b) In Havana.
(c) In Puerto Rico.
(d) In Jamaica.
3. How does Tristan complete the mission?
(b) Without too much difficulty.
(c) With some difficulty.
(d) With much difficulty.
4. What habit does Nordstrom disclose?
(a) Dancing alone.
(b) Being preoccupied with sex.
(c) Staring at the sea.
5. Tristan buys whiskey to take home and sell to whom?
(b) Other ranchers.
(c) Other sailors.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. The brothers and their father's Native American friend stop at a tavern where Tristan beats the owner for what reason?
2. What happens after Ludlow sends Decker to Helena for supplies?
3. In the summer, Tristan makes imaginary plans with Susannah, but only wants what?
4. Where does Nordstrom follow Laura, where she and Sarah have been making frequent trips to snort cocaine?
5. Nordstrom tells Laura, Sonia, and Phillip that he plans to cash in his trip tickets and do what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)