|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Susannah feel about Tristan leaving?
2. For what is Susannah waiting that helps her improve again?
(a) Spring, when she will be with Tristan again.
(b) Alfred's return in the spring.
(c) The birth of a child.
(d) Winter, when she will be with Tristan again.
3. In the morning, Nordstrom gets ready to meet with Sarah and adds what to his boot?
(a) A screw driver.
(b) A straight razor.
(c) A gun.
(d) A cell phone.
4. Where does Ludlow's wife, Isabel, spend her winters?
(a) New York City.
5. Tristan comes down with dysentery in dangerous seas and barely escapes with both his life and the ship. His fevers make him delirious. He stands on the bowspirit and hallucinates what?
(a) That he sees his mother and brothers.
(b) That he sees Susannah.
(c) That he sees both Samuel and Susannah.
(d) That he sees Isabel Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the officers shoot their rifles into the air aimlessly?
2. One Stab accompanies Tristan to the train station and gives Tristan what, which Tristan keeps until his death at age eighty-four?
3. Why does Susannah's father provide Alfred with an office in Helena?
4. How far does Tristan carry Isabel Two?
5. Where does Tristan quickly go to follow the Irishmen?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)