|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan comes down with dysentery in dangerous seas and barely escapes with both his life and the ship. His fevers make him delirious. He stands on the bowspirit and hallucinates what?
(a) That he sees his mother and brothers.
(b) That he sees both Samuel and Susannah.
(c) That he sees Isabel Two.
(d) That he sees Susannah.
2. What does Tristan do to the officer?
(a) He tries to strangle him.
(b) He beats him nearly to death.
(c) He shoots him.
(d) He yells at him.
3. What happens after Ludlow sends Decker to Helena for supplies?
(a) A US Marshall comes to ask about Decker.
(b) One Stab returns home.
(c) Ludlow receives a letter from his wife.
(d) Ludlow hears that his son died.
4. Sonia asks Nordstrom to visit her where?
(a) In Italy.
(b) In Australia.
(c) In China.
(d) In France.
5. What happens when Tristan tries to calm Susannah?
(a) He ends up angering her.
(b) He ends up worrying her.
(c) He ends up upsetting her.
(d) He ends up giving her false hope again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tristan do after he rushes to find Samuel?
2. At a celebratory dinner, they all watch another party which is rich from what?
3. Where does Nordstrom follow Laura, where she and Sarah have been making frequent trips to snort cocaine?
4. Sarah arrives, wanting to talk where?
5. Why does the British officer release the ship?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)