|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thanks to Phillip, everyone knows what about Nordstrom?
(a) He does not know Sonia very well.
(b) He has given away all his money and is going on a long trip.
(c) He is moving.
(d) He is getting divorced.
2. Tristan smuggles whiskey through the wilderness and makes a __________ profit.
3. Who are the three brothers?
(a) Albert, Tyler, and Seth.
(b) Allan, Turner, and Steven.
(c) Aaron, Timothy, and Stephen.
(d) Alfred, Tristan, and Samuel.
4. When the psychiatrist asks what interests him, how does Nordstrom answer?
(a) He wants to be a good father like his own father.
(b) He wants to be a cook.
(c) He is interested in getting to know his daughter.
(d) He wants to look things over like his father did.
5. Nordstrom's financial adviser insists that Nordstrom see who?
(c) A friend.
(d) A psychiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Susannah waiting that helps her improve again?
2. What does the grief of Samuel's death do to Ludlow?
3. The brothers' father, Ludlow, regrets what?
4. When Sarah returns, what does she present to Nordstrom?
5. What does Tristan's ship, as its captain, escape?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)