|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nordstrom's financial adviser insists that Nordstrom see who?
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A friend.
2. The honyocker's daughter leaves with what?
(a) A photo of Samuel.
(c) Samuel's gold pocket watch.
(d) A lock of Samuel's hair.
3. Who are the three brothers?
(a) Aaron, Timothy, and Stephen.
(b) Albert, Tyler, and Seth.
(c) Allan, Turner, and Steven.
(d) Alfred, Tristan, and Samuel.
4. How does Sarah respond when Nordstrom makes a counter offer?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is confused.
5. Where does Nordstrom want to be?
(a) Cooking in a restaurant by the ocean.
(b) With Laura again.
(c) On vacation with Sonia.
(d) Sitting on a beach chair staring at the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan goes to deliver some whiskey for a party at Alfred's house, hoping to do what?
2. How are Tristan and Susannah caught embracing?
3. Nordstrom meets with Sonia and the broker and convinces them of his convictions by giving money to who?
4. Sonia asks Nordstrom to visit her where?
5. How does Alfred end up in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tristan escape the hospital? What does he do after his escape?
2. Why does Ludlow send One Stab to Helena?
3. How does Alfred feel about Susannah? Does she feel the same in return?
4. What happens once Alfred arrives?
5. What does Tristan do to two of the Irishmen that are out to kill him?
6. What are the consequences for Tristan's beating of the officer?
7. How does Nordstrom spend his time at his going-away party?
8. How does Ludlow feel after allowing the boys to go to war?
9. What does does Nordstrom do on his way to his appointment with the psychiatrist?
10. Why does Tristan marry Susannah? How does Susannah seem to feel about him? How do you know this?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)