|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Tristan carry Isabel Two?
(a) For miles.
(b) For a block.
(c) For a mile.
(d) For a few feet.
2. Nordstrom's secretary, Ms. Dietrich, has to leave after getting too drunk, ending what plans?
(a) To sleep with Nordstrom again.
(b) To quit her job.
(c) To ask Nordstrom on a date.
(d) To make a toast to Nordstrom.
3. For what is Susannah waiting that helps her improve again?
(a) Winter, when she will be with Tristan again.
(b) Alfred's return in the spring.
(c) Spring, when she will be with Tristan again.
(d) The birth of a child.
4. How does Alfred end up in the hospital?
(a) He catches influenza.
(b) He faints.
(c) He injures his knee and back.
(d) He is shot.
5. After the graduation reception, Nordstrom tries to give Sonia what?
Short Answer Questions
1. At a celebratory dinner, they all watch another party which is rich from what?
2. Where does Nordstrom want to be?
3. What does Tristan learn when he visits Alfred in the hospital?
4. Why is Susannah better?
5. How does Susannah feel about Tristan leaving?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does this story end?
2. What takes place during Sarah and Nordstrom's meeting?
3. How does Tristan receive the ship back from the British?
4. What does Nordstrom discuss with his psychiatrist?
5. What does Nordstrom write in his diary?
6. What does does Nordstrom do on his way to his appointment with the psychiatrist?
7. What happens once Alfred arrives?
8. How does Tristan play a role in Susannah's suicide?
9. How does Ludlow feel after allowing the boys to go to war?
10. Why does Ludlow send One Stab to Helena?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)