|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the psychiatrist asks what interests him, how does Nordstrom answer?
(a) He wants to be a good father like his own father.
(b) He wants to be a cook.
(c) He wants to look things over like his father did.
(d) He is interested in getting to know his daughter.
2. Who are the three brothers?
(a) Alfred, Tristan, and Samuel.
(b) Allan, Turner, and Steven.
(c) Albert, Tyler, and Seth.
(d) Aaron, Timothy, and Stephen.
3. Nordstrom's secretary, Ms. Dietrich, has to leave after getting too drunk, ending what plans?
(a) To ask Nordstrom on a date.
(b) To make a toast to Nordstrom.
(c) To sleep with Nordstrom again.
(d) To quit her job.
4. How far does Tristan carry Isabel Two?
(a) For a mile.
(b) For miles.
(c) For a block.
(d) For a few feet.
5. Tristan sends a picture of himself with what to One Stab?
(a) A zebra.
(b) An Arabian stallion.
(c) A dead rhinoceros.
(d) An elephant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Their father's Cheyenne friend, ____________, guides the brothers through the Montana wilderness.
2. He walks home the next morning and is upset by seeing what?
3. At a celebratory dinner, they all watch another party which is rich from what?
4. Each of the people in Nordstrom's life has his own views about Nordstrom's mid-life crisis. Are any of them able to convince him to change his plans?
5. About what does Isabel think regarding one of her sons?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)