|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The honyocker's daughter leaves with what?
(a) A photo of Samuel.
(b) Samuel's gold pocket watch.
(d) A lock of Samuel's hair.
2. How does Sarah respond when Nordstrom makes a counter offer?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is angry.
3. While Sarah is in the bathroom, what does Nordstrom do?
(a) He runs out of the hotel room.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He takes a gun from her purse and puts it under his mattress.
(d) He looks out the window.
4. What habit does Nordstrom disclose?
(a) Being preoccupied with sex.
(b) Dancing alone.
(c) Staring at the sea.
5. Nordstrom takes Sonia and Philip to see who?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the summer, Tristan makes imaginary plans with Susannah, but only wants what?
2. Tristan smuggles whiskey through the wilderness and makes a __________ profit.
3. Nordstrom spends the night doing what?
4. He writes in his journal, thinking again about what?
5. What does Nordstrom do when Berto comes in?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)