|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cochran sees his friend the Aeromexico pilot who asks Cochran to do what?
(a) Stay in Honduras.
(b) Return to Tucson.
(c) Stay in Mexico.
(d) Return to Phoenix.
2. Has Miryea made any progress with the autistic children?
(c) Quite a bit.
3. What happens in October?
(a) Nordstrom's mother becomes ill.
(b) Nordstrom's father becomes ill.
(c) Nordstrom's father dies.
(d) Nordstrom's mother dies.
4. To what does Laura dance?
(a) Her favorite song.
(b) A new song.
(c) Nordstrom's favorite song.
(d) The same song as her dance exam from college.
5. To make Cochran's extended stay look plausible, what does Amador suggest?
(a) Going onto a movie set.
(b) Moving back to Mexico.
(c) Inviting the actress-model for dinner.
(d) Taking acting courses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Laura and Nordstrom's relationship be described?
2. Who does Cochran follow to the restroom and kill with Mauro's knife?
3. After giving warnings to Cochran and forgiving the first few meetings with Miryea, when does Tibey break down?
4. Who finds Cochran?
5. The mission has a feast in honor of Cochran's recovery and departure, where there is singing and joking. When does Cochran become upset?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Cochran and Miryea at the cabin?
2. What happens after Cochran finishes a tennis tournament?
3. What does Tibey do after Cochran is thrown out of the limo?
4. How doe Tibey and Cochran reconcile?
5. What does the Aeromexico pilot's brother do for Cochran?
6. How do Nordstrom and Laura meet?
7. How does Nordstrom realize that Laura has feelings for him?
8. How does Tibey learn of Cochran and Miryea?
9. What does Cochran's friend offer to do for him?
10. How does Nordstrom try to fix his family?
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)