|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nordstrom tells Sonia and her boyfriend, Phillip, to invite who?
(a) Some friends from Cambridge.
(b) Family friends.
(c) The waittress from the restaurant.
(d) The neighbors.
2. At the airport, Cochran almost blows his cover how?
(a) By admitting his real name.
(b) By helping an upset American actress-model.
(c) By arguing with security officers.
(d) By saying he knows nothing about making movies.
3. In August, Nordstrom and Sonia move to the house he has rented where?
(a) Virginia Beach.
(b) In Marblehead.
4. One night Cochran offers to take Miryea away to Seville, where no one will find them. How does she respond?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She laughs at him.
(c) She rejects the idea.
(d) She tells him it is a good idea.
5. Who does Amador recognize and realize has been watching Cochran for some time?
(b) The actress-model.
(d) The Crazy One.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nordstrom warm to the sorority and fraternity crowd?
2. Who finds Cochran?
3. What does Nordstrom promise Sonia after college graduation?
4. Nordstrom comes out of the woods and goes where?
5. He likes to do what instead of keeping up with the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nordstrom discuss with his psychiatrist?
2. What happens after Cochran finishes a tennis tournament?
3. How doe Tibey and Cochran reconcile?
4. What is happening to Cochran's cover story? What is done to try to save it?
5. What does Tristan do to two of the Irishmen that are out to kill him?
6. What does does Nordstrom do on his way to his appointment with the psychiatrist?
7. What happens once Alfred arrives?
8. For what does Cochran prepare? How does this hurt him?
9. How does Nordstrom react to his father's death?
10. What does Nordstrom do to Berto?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)