|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cochran think is still a secret?
(a) His affair with Tibey's wife.
(b) His interest in Miryea.
(c) His marriage.
(d) His career.
2. Who overhears the conversation between the nun and The Crazy One?
(b) Amador's nephew.
3. On what does Amador brief Cochran?
(a) A house where he can stay out of sight of Tibey's men.
(b) Where he will find Miryea.
(c) Where he will be living until issues are worked out between him and Tibey.
(d) How he should behave like a movie director.
4. A year later, Nordstrom goes where to get out of the rain?
(a) Into his home.
(b) Into a cabin.
(c) Into a tavern.
(d) Into a store.
5. What does Laura ask Nordstrom when she sees him?
(a) Why he likes her.
(b) Why he is talking to her.
(c) Why he never called.
(d) Why he danced with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. The mission has a feast in honor of Cochran's recovery and departure, where there is singing and joking. When does Cochran become upset?
2. Nordstrom sits at the head of the table and converses with everyone while Sonia's friends do what?
3. After giving warnings to Cochran and forgiving the first few meetings with Miryea, when does Tibey break down?
4. Who does Cochran follow to the restroom and kill with Mauro's knife?
5. With what does Tibey dose Miryea?
Short Essay Questions
1. How doe Tibey and Cochran reconcile?
2. What happens after Cochran finishes a tennis tournament?
3. What happens after Tibey and Cochran's reconciliation?
4. What does Tibey do after Cochran is thrown out of the limo?
5. What does Cochran's friend offer to do for him?
6. How does Nordstrom's sexual potency return?
7. What happens when Sonia's friends realize that her father is not just the cook?
8. How does Nordstrom realize that Laura has feelings for him?
9. For what does Cochran prepare? How does this hurt him?
10. What does Tibey do for a very sick Miryea? Why does he do this?
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)