|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nordstrom sits at the head of the table and converses with everyone while Sonia's friends do what?
(a) Drink alcohol.
(b) Snort cocaine.
(c) Tell jokes.
(d) Smoke pot.
2. Nordstrom cooks for twenty before what?
(a) Everyone leaves to go back to school.
(b) His daughter moves out.
(c) His daughter sends everyone home.
(d) Everyone tires of him.
3. What does Nordstrom realize when he tries to connect with his daughter, Sonia?
(a) They have very little in common.
(b) She does not want to see him.
(c) He cannot get a hold of her.
(d) He does not really know her.
4. Cochran remembers getting ready for the trip with his lover. What does he ignore?
(a) His friends.
(b) His family.
(d) The warnings.
5. What does Laura ask Nordstrom when she sees him?
(a) Why he is talking to her.
(b) Why he never called.
(c) Why he danced with her.
(d) Why he likes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the semester, what does Nordstrom do blindfolded?
2. Why does Tibey think about shooting The Crazy One?
3. Why does Nordstrom cry in the restroom?
4. What happens when Miryea becomes coherent enough of her surroundings?
5. What happens after one of Sonia's friends makes a move on Nordstrom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tibey do for a very sick Miryea? Why does he do this?
2. What happens to the Texan?
3. How does Tibey learn of Cochran and Miryea?
4. How doe Tibey and Cochran reconcile?
5. What does Cochran do while he recuperates?
6. How do Nordstrom and Laura meet?
7. How does Nordstrom react to his father's death?
8. How does Nordstrom's sexual potency return?
9. What does Tibey do to try to make amends?
10. What does Tibey do after Cochran is thrown out of the limo?
This section contains 1,090 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)