|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might Nordstrom and Laura's divorce be described?
(a) Mostly amicable.
(b) Somewhat messy.
(c) Very messy.
(d) Very amicable.
2. When the nun meets The Crazy One at a restaurant to ask for a doctor, what does he tell her?
(a) To find a doctor quickly.
(b) That he will notify Tibey.
(c) To wait.
(d) That he will find her a doctor.
3. What does Laura ask Nordstrom when she sees him?
(a) Why he never called.
(b) Why he danced with her.
(c) Why he is talking to her.
(d) Why he likes her.
4. Nordstrom sits at the head of the table and converses with everyone while Sonia's friends do what?
(a) Smoke pot.
(b) Tell jokes.
(c) Drink alcohol.
(d) Snort cocaine.
5. What happens in October?
(a) Nordstrom's father dies.
(b) Nordstrom's mother becomes ill.
(c) Nordstrom's mother dies.
(d) Nordstrom's father becomes ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cochran follow to the restroom and kill with Mauro's knife?
2. At the airport, Cochran almost blows his cover how?
3. Why does Nordstrom cry in the restroom?
4. Who is Diller?
5. What happens when Nordstrom kisses his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Nordstrom and Laura end up married?
2. How does Tristan play a role in Susannah's suicide?
3. What happens to Cochran and Miryea at the cabin?
4. How do the boys learn of Samuel's death? How does Tristan react to his death?
5. How do Nordstrom and Laura meet?
6. How does Nordstrom realize that Laura has feelings for him?
7. What does Nordstrom do with his money?
8. What happens when Sonia's friends realize that her father is not just the cook?
9. What does Tibey do for a very sick Miryea? Why does he do this?
10. What does does Nordstrom do on his way to his appointment with the psychiatrist?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)