|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Tibey dose Miryea?
(d) Sleeping pills.
2. What does Henry do after he and Nordstrom talk?
(a) He kicks Nordstrom out.
(b) He walks out the door.
(c) He gives Nordstrom a ride to the airport.
(d) He gives Nordstrom a ride back home.
3. Nordstrom tries to talk to Laura about changing his life and gets what instead?
(a) A hug.
(b) Unfinished oral sex.
(c) A slap in the face.
(d) A kiss.
4. Miryea becomes so ill that what happens?
(a) She is put into the mission clinic.
(b) She loses consciousness.
(c) She begins to hallucinate.
(d) She is admitted into a hospital.
5. When Sonia's friends find out Nordstrom is not just the cook, what happens?
(a) The children want to learn about cooking.
(b) Phillip takes over all the cooking.
(c) Phillip's friend, the Sephard, helps with dinner.
(d) The Sephard cooks the meals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cochran remembers getting ready for the trip with his lover. What does he ignore?
2. Cochran and the Texan spend the night in the rancher's guest house, where what happens?
3. What happens when Nordstrom kisses his father?
4. What does Sonia tell Nordstrom to get?
5. Nordstrom sits at the head of the table and converses with everyone while Sonia's friends do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Nordstrom and Laura meet?
2. What does Cochran do while he recuperates?
3. What does the Aeromexico pilot's brother do for Cochran?
4. How do Nordstrom and Laura end up married?
5. How does Nordstrom react to his father's death?
6. Describe Nordstrom and Laura's relationship.
7. What happens after Cochran finishes a tennis tournament?
8. What happens to the Texan?
9. What happens when Cochran is dying?
10. What is happening to Miryea during her time at the nunnery?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)