|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nordstrom tells Sonia and her boyfriend, Phillip, to invite who?
(a) Family friends.
(b) The waittress from the restaurant.
(c) Some friends from Cambridge.
(d) The neighbors.
2. The wealthy rancher pays the Texan with what?
(a) A check.
(b) A wad of cash.
(c) A cigar box of money.
(d) A money order.
3. What does Nordstrom do in this class?
(a) He paints.
(b) He listens to Laura sing.
(c) He acts in a scene with Laura.
(d) He watches and lusts after Laura.
4. Cochran and the Texan spend the night in the rancher's guest house, where what happens?
(a) Cochran becomes ill in the night.
(b) The Texan becomes ill in the night.
(c) The Texan dies in the night.
(d) Cochran dies in the night.
5. What does Nordstrom promise Sonia after college graduation?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Porsche.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) A mustang.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Nordstrom and the Sephard talk?
2. Miryea becomes so ill that what happens?
3. To what does Laura dance?
4. What happens as Cochran and Miryea sleep in front of the fire?
5. With what does Cochran come down?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cochran's friend offer to do for him?
2. What does Nordstrom do in the tavern?
3. What happens after Tibey and Cochran's reconciliation?
4. How does Nordstrom realize that Laura has feelings for him?
5. What does Cochran do while he recuperates?
6. How does Cochran meet the Texan and spend time with him?
7. For what does Cochran prepare? How does this hurt him?
8. Why does Amador warn Cochran?
9. What does Tibey do for a very sick Miryea? Why does he do this?
10. How does Nordstrom's sexual potency return?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)