|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tibe worry about Miryea dying?
(a) He loves her.
(b) Cochran will lose his one true love.
(c) If she dies, he will go to hell.
(d) If she dies, he will be upset.
2. The friend tells Cochran about his brother, who is what?
(a) High in the Tucson government.
(b) High in the Mexico City government.
(c) High in the Phoenix government.
(d) High in the Mexican Mafia.
3. Who does Tibey threaten?
(b) The Crazy One.
(c) The man Miryea stabbed.
(d) The Texan.
4. On what does Amador brief Cochran?
(a) A house where he can stay out of sight of Tibey's men.
(b) How he should behave like a movie director.
(c) Where he will find Miryea.
(d) Where he will be living until issues are worked out between him and Tibey.
5. What happens when Nordstrom kisses his father?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He cries.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He sneezes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nordstrom charters a Lear jet to where?
2. Nordstrom and Laura make love with the passion of their first date in the country. How does Nordstrom feel at this time?
3. At the clinic, Cochran is polite, distant and helpful, but what bad dreams does he have?
4. What does Cochran think is still a secret?
5. About what do Nordstrom and the Sephard talk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Cochran finishes a tennis tournament?
2. What is happening to Cochran's cover story? What is done to try to save it?
3. What does Tibey do for a very sick Miryea? Why does he do this?
4. What happens when Cochran is dying?
5. How does Nordstrom's sexual potency return?
6. How do Nordstrom and Laura meet?
7. How do Nordstrom and Laura end up married?
8. For what does Cochran prepare? How does this hurt him?
9. What does Cochran's friend offer to do for him?
10. What does the Aeromexico pilot's brother do for Cochran?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)