|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who overhears the conversation between the nun and The Crazy One?
(d) Amador's nephew.
2. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
(b) Avoid any legal red tape.
(c) Get home.
(d) Get put in jail.
3. Nordstrom and Laura make love with the passion of their first date in the country. How does Nordstrom feel at this time?
(a) He does not want to lose Laura.
(b) Sex cannot fill Nordstrom's emptiness.
(c) Their can be repaired.
(d) Laura still loves him.
4. Has Miryea made any progress with the autistic children?
(b) Quite a bit.
5. On what does Nordstrom spend the next few years?
(a) Getting to know his daughter better.
(b) A new college degree.
(c) Building up a new business.
(d) A series of unsuccessful experiments to find whatever is missing in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cochran want Mauro to leave a phone message with the Mexico City politician?
2. Cochran notices the pickup following, but stops worrying when?
3. Nordstrom cooks for twenty before what?
4. One night Cochran offers to take Miryea away to Seville, where no one will find them. How does she respond?
5. What happens when Miryea becomes coherent enough of her surroundings?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tibey do to try to make amends?
2. How does Nordstrom realize that Laura has feelings for him?
3. What happens when Cochran is dying?
4. What does Nordstrom do in the tavern?
5. What does Cochran do while he recuperates?
6. For what does Cochran prepare? How does this hurt him?
7. What happens when Sonia's friends realize that her father is not just the cook?
8. How does Nordstrom and Laura's marriage end?
9. What does Tibey do after Cochran is thrown out of the limo?
10. What happens to Cochran and Miryea at the cabin?
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)