|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miryea becomes so ill that what happens?
(a) She is put into the mission clinic.
(b) She is admitted into a hospital.
(c) She begins to hallucinate.
(d) She loses consciousness.
2. How long does Nordstrom walk into the woods?
(a) For a few minutes.
(b) Until his feet get sore.
(c) For several days.
(d) For one hour.
3. Why does Tibey think about shooting The Crazy One?
(a) He does not want to have to pay him.
(b) He is tired of him.
(c) To end the revenge.
(d) He is no longer needed.
4. How might Nordstrom and Laura's divorce be described?
(a) Somewhat messy.
(b) Very amicable.
(c) Very messy.
(d) Mostly amicable.
5. Nordstrom cooks for twenty before what?
(a) His daughter moves out.
(b) Everyone leaves to go back to school.
(c) Everyone tires of him.
(d) His daughter sends everyone home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in October?
2. In August, Nordstrom and Sonia move to the house he has rented where?
3. While cooking, what happens to Nordstrom that precipitates a radical change?
4. Tibey gets Miryea presentable and takes her where?
5. Why does Cochran decide to skip the hotel in Douglas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tibey do for a very sick Miryea? Why does he do this?
2. What happens to the Texan?
3. What happens after Tibey and Cochran's reconciliation?
4. What happens to Cochran and Miryea at the cabin?
5. What does Cochran's friend offer to do for him?
6. What does Tibey do to try to make amends?
7. What does Nordstrom do after most of Sonia's friends go off to a disco?
8. How does Nordstrom try to fix his family?
9. What happens after Cochran finishes a tennis tournament?
10. Describe Nordstrom and Laura's relationship.
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)