|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To make Cochran's extended stay look plausible, what does Amador suggest?
(a) Moving back to Mexico.
(b) Going onto a movie set.
(c) Taking acting courses.
(d) Inviting the actress-model for dinner.
2. The mission has a feast in honor of Cochran's recovery and departure, where there is singing and joking. When does Cochran become upset?
(a) When the celebration is over.
(b) While singing Miryea's Guadalajaran folk song.
(c) When the others sing a song about Miryea.
(d) When he is leaving.
3. Who does Tibey threaten?
(a) The Texan.
(c) The man Miryea stabbed.
(d) The Crazy One.
4. With what does Tibyea lock Miryea in a bare room?
5. In August, Nordstrom and Sonia move to the house he has rented where?
(b) In Marblehead.
(d) Virginia Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sonia's friends find out Nordstrom is not just the cook, what happens?
2. Who does Cochran follow to the restroom and kill with Mauro's knife?
3. Where does Diller bring Cochran?
4. How does Nordstrom warm to the sorority and fraternity crowd?
5. What does Cochran think is still a secret?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Sonia's friends realize that her father is not just the cook?
2. What happens after Cochran finishes a tennis tournament?
3. What does Tibey do for a very sick Miryea? Why does he do this?
4. How does Nordstrom and Laura's marriage end?
5. How does Nordstrom react to his father's death?
6. How does Nordstrom realize that Laura has feelings for him?
7. What happens after Tibey and Cochran's reconciliation?
8. What happens to the Texan?
9. How do Nordstrom and Laura meet?
10. What is happening to Cochran's cover story? What is done to try to save it?
This section contains 1,147 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)