|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nordstrom do in this class?
(a) He paints.
(b) He listens to Laura sing.
(c) He watches and lusts after Laura.
(d) He acts in a scene with Laura.
2. Nordstrom is much happier the summer he spends with his daughter, how many years after the divorce?
3. What happens in October?
(a) Nordstrom's mother becomes ill.
(b) Nordstrom's father becomes ill.
(c) Nordstrom's mother dies.
(d) Nordstrom's father dies.
4. On what does Nordstrom spend the next few years?
(a) A series of unsuccessful experiments to find whatever is missing in his life.
(b) A new college degree.
(c) Getting to know his daughter better.
(d) Building up a new business.
5. After giving warnings to Cochran and forgiving the first few meetings with Miryea, when does Tibey break down?
(a) When he hears Miryea tell her sister about the great love of her life.
(b) When Cochran and Miryea run away.
(c) When Miryea tells him about her great love.
(d) When Miryea runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nordstrom sits at the head of the table and converses with everyone while Sonia's friends do what?
2. When do Nordstrom and Laura marry?
3. What does Henry do after he and Nordstrom talk?
4. Who finds Cochran?
5. Cochran is warned about what, regarding Tibey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening to Miryea during her time at the nunnery?
2. How do Nordstrom and Laura meet?
3. What happens after Cochran finishes a tennis tournament?
4. How does Nordstrom try to fix his family?
5. How do Nordstrom and Laura end up married?
6. What does Tibey do to try to make amends?
7. What does Cochran do while he recuperates?
8. What is happening to Cochran's cover story? What is done to try to save it?
9. How does Cochran meet the Texan and spend time with him?
10. What happens after Tibey and Cochran's reconciliation?
This section contains 1,198 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)