|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tibey think about shooting The Crazy One?
(a) To end the revenge.
(b) He does not want to have to pay him.
(c) He is no longer needed.
(d) He is tired of him.
2. As Cochran plans to leave, what does Mauro give Cochran?
(a) A pearl-handled gun.
(b) A pearl-handled sword.
(c) A pearl-handled knife.
(d) A pearl-handled club.
3. What does Nordstrom promise Sonia after college graduation?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A mustang.
(d) A Porsche.
4. Nordstrom charters a Lear jet to where?
(a) Ann Arbor.
5. How might Nordstrom and Laura's divorce be described?
(a) Mostly amicable.
(b) Very messy.
(c) Very amicable.
(d) Somewhat messy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Nordstrom and Laura marry?
2. The mission has a feast in honor of Cochran's recovery and departure, where there is singing and joking. When does Cochran become upset?
3. While cooking, what happens to Nordstrom that precipitates a radical change?
4. How does Tibey keep Miryea submissive?
5. Cochran is warned about what, regarding Tibey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nordstrom write in his diary?
2. What does Tibey do for a very sick Miryea? Why does he do this?
3. What takes place during Sarah and Nordstrom's meeting?
4. How does Cochran meet the Texan and spend time with him?
5. How does Nordstrom react to his father's death?
6. How does Tristan receive the ship back from the British?
7. What does Tristan do to two of the Irishmen that are out to kill him?
8. What is happening to Miryea during her time at the nunnery?
9. What does the Aeromexico pilot's brother do for Cochran?
10. How does a woman end up with Samuel's gold pocket watch?
This section contains 1,118 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)