|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amador and Cochran make plans to confront who?
(a) The Elephant.
(c) The Crazy One.
2. One night Cochran offers to take Miryea away to Seville, where no one will find them. How does she respond?
(a) She rejects the idea.
(b) She tells him it is a good idea.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She laughs at him.
3. How does Tibey keep Miryea submissive?
(a) With sleeping pills.
(b) With marijuana.
(c) With cocaine.
(d) With heroin.
4. The wealthy rancher pays the Texan with what?
(a) A cigar box of money.
(b) A wad of cash.
(c) A money order.
(d) A check.
5. What starts to happen to Cochran's cover story?
(a) It changes.
(b) It is halted.
(c) It gains credibility.
(d) It starts to lose its credibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Laura and Nordstrom's relationship be described?
2. About what do Nordstrom and the Sephard talk?
3. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
4. Why does Cochran decide not to mention what took place in the locker room to Miryea?
5. When do Nordstrom and Laura marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Cochran is dying?
2. What happens to the Texan?
3. What does Nordstrom discuss with his psychiatrist?
4. What does Nordstrom do to Berto?
5. What does Phillip discuss philosophically that seems to upset Nordstrom?
6. What does Nordstrom do with his money?
7. What does Tibey do to try to make amends?
8. What are the consequences for Tristan's beating of the officer?
9. What does Tristan do when Susannah says she plans on killing herself? How does this affect her?
10. How does Nordstrom realize that Laura has feelings for him?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)