|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the clinic, Cochran is polite, distant and helpful, but what bad dreams does he have?
(a) Dreams about his child.
(b) Dreams about Tibey.
(c) Dreams about Miryea.
(d) Dreams about his family.
2. Nordstrom charters a Lear jet to where?
(b) Ann Arbor.
3. From what is Cochran dying?
(b) Heat and dehydration.
(c) A gunshot wound.
(d) Heart disease.
4. How might Laura and Nordstrom's relationship be described?
(b) Sexually satisfying.
(c) Intellectually satisfying.
5. Tibey moves Miryea to an asylum and does what to keep her there?
(a) Convinces the nuns that she is very ill.
(b) Threatens the nuns with their lives.
(c) Threatens her.
(d) Bribes the nuns with a huge donation.
Short Answer Questions
1. To make Cochran's extended stay look plausible, what does Amador suggest?
2. At the end of the semester, what does Nordstrom do blindfolded?
3. Where does Diller bring Cochran?
4. Why does Cochran decide to skip the hotel in Douglas?
5. While cooking, what happens to Nordstrom that precipitates a radical change?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Amador warn Cochran?
2. What does the Aeromexico pilot's brother do for Cochran?
3. How do Nordstrom and Laura end up married?
4. What is happening to Miryea during her time at the nunnery?
5. How does Nordstrom feel during his summer with his daughter?
6. For what does Cochran prepare? How does this hurt him?
7. What is happening to Cochran's cover story? What is done to try to save it?
8. What does Nordstrom do in the tavern?
9. What does Tibey do after Cochran is thrown out of the limo?
10. How does Nordstrom realize that Laura has feelings for him?
This section contains 1,123 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)