Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nordstrom cooks for twenty before what?
(a) His daughter moves out.
(b) His daughter sends everyone home.
(c) Everyone tires of him.
(d) Everyone leaves to go back to school.
2. Nordstrom tries to talk to Laura about changing his life and gets what instead?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A hug.
(c) Unfinished oral sex.
(d) A slap in the face.
3. What happens after one of Sonia's friends makes a move on Nordstrom?
(a) They make love in the kitchen, swim naked, and make love again on the deck.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He tells her he will give her a ride to the airport.
(d) He tells her to leave.
4. Nordstrom tells Sonia and her boyfriend, Phillip, to invite who?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) Some friends from Cambridge.
(c) The waittress from the restaurant.
(d) Family friends.
5. When do Nordstrom and Laura marry?
(a) After graduation.
(b) A few years after graduation.
(c) During graduate school.
(d) Before graduation.
Short Answer Questions
1. He likes to do what instead of keeping up with the world?
2. When Mauro leaves, what does the Texan give Cochran?
3. When the nun meets The Crazy One at a restaurant to ask for a doctor, what does he tell her?
4. What does Sonia tell Nordstrom to get?
5. What does Nordstrom realize when he tries to connect with his daughter, Sonia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the Texan?
2. What does Cochran do while he recuperates?
3. What does Nordstrom do in the tavern?
4. How does Ludlow feel after allowing the boys to go to war?
5. How does Nordstrom's sexual potency return?
6. How do the boys learn of Samuel's death? How does Tristan react to his death?
7. What does Nordstrom write in his diary?
8. What does Cochran's friend offer to do for him?
9. How does Tristan escape the hospital? What does he do after his escape?
10. What happens after Tibey and Cochran's reconciliation?
This section contains 1,092 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)