|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Nordstrom and Laura marry?
(a) A few years after graduation.
(b) During graduate school.
(c) After graduation.
(d) Before graduation.
2. Why does the friend suggest that Cochran leave the mission soon?
(a) He needs to go to a better hospital.
(b) The mission cannot continue to support him.
(c) His health is improving.
(d) It is too easy for Tibey to find him.
3. With what does Tibey dose Miryea?
(a) Sleeping pills.
4. What does Sonia tell Nordstrom to get?
(a) A wife.
(b) A hobby.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) A friend.
5. Why does Cochran decide not to mention what took place in the locker room to Miryea?
(a) He does not want her to change her mind.
(b) He does not want to scare her.
(c) He does not take it seriously.
(d) He does not want to ruin the weekend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nordstrom cry in the restroom?
2. About what do Nordstrom and the Sephard talk?
3. Nordstrom comes out of the woods and goes where?
4. What does Nordstrom realize when he tries to connect with his daughter, Sonia?
5. A year later, Nordstrom goes where to get out of the rain?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Amador warn Cochran?
2. How does Nordstrom and Laura's marriage end?
3. How do Nordstrom and Laura meet?
4. What does Cochran's friend offer to do for him?
5. What does Cochran do while he recuperates?
6. How does Nordstrom feel during his summer with his daughter?
7. What happens after Tibey and Cochran's reconciliation?
8. What does Nordstrom do after most of Sonia's friends go off to a disco?
9. What is happening to Miryea during her time at the nunnery?
10. What does Tibey do to try to make amends?
This section contains 1,117 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)