|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sonia's friends find out Nordstrom is not just the cook, what happens?
(a) Phillip takes over all the cooking.
(b) The children want to learn about cooking.
(c) Phillip's friend, the Sephard, helps with dinner.
(d) The Sephard cooks the meals.
2. Nordstrom is much happier the summer he spends with his daughter, how many years after the divorce?
3. Who overhears the conversation between the nun and The Crazy One?
(b) Amador's nephew.
4. For whom does Nordstrom work?
(a) General Electric.
(c) Standard Oil.
5. The friend tells Cochran about his brother, who is what?
(a) High in the Tucson government.
(b) High in the Phoenix government.
(c) High in the Mexican Mafia.
(d) High in the Mexico City government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tibe worry about Miryea dying?
2. Nordstrom cooks for twenty before what?
3. What happens when Nordstrom kisses his father?
4. In the locker room, what does Tibey's chauffeur give Cochran?
5. When Mauro leaves, what does the Texan give Cochran?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tibey do to try to make amends?
2. How does Cochran meet the Texan and spend time with him?
3. What happens to the Texan?
4. What does Nordstrom do in the tavern?
5. How does Nordstrom's sexual potency return?
6. How does Nordstrom and Laura's marriage end?
7. What is happening to Cochran's cover story? What is done to try to save it?
8. What does the Aeromexico pilot's brother do for Cochran?
9. For what does Cochran prepare? How does this hurt him?
10. What is happening to Miryea during her time at the nunnery?
This section contains 1,171 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)