|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amador remind Cochran to be patient?
(a) So that he will not blow his cover.
(b) So that he will be able to get revenge on Tibey.
(c) So that he and Miryea can leave the country alive.
(d) So that he will not do anything illegal.
2. Nordstrom sits at the head of the table and converses with everyone while Sonia's friends do what?
(a) Snort cocaine.
(b) Smoke pot.
(c) Tell jokes.
(d) Drink alcohol.
3. What does Nordstrom realize when he tries to connect with his daughter, Sonia?
(a) He cannot get a hold of her.
(b) They have very little in common.
(c) He does not really know her.
(d) She does not want to see him.
4. With what does Tibyea lock Miryea in a bare room?
5. Tibey sends for a society doctor and decides to give up what?
(b) His love for Miryea.
(c) His search for Cochran.
(d) Hope that Miryea will survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just before his daughter leaves for college, what do Nordstrom and Laura finally realize?
2. In college, for what does Nordstrom sign up?
3. The friend tells Cochran about his brother, who is what?
4. What does Cochran think is still a secret?
5. Where does Diller bring Cochran?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Amador warn Cochran?
2. How do Nordstrom and Laura meet?
3. How does Nordstrom react to his father's death?
4. How do Nordstrom and Laura end up married?
5. What does Nordstrom do after most of Sonia's friends go off to a disco?
6. What happens to the Texan?
7. What does Tibey do for a very sick Miryea? Why does he do this?
8. What does Cochran do while he recuperates?
9. What does Tibey do after Cochran is thrown out of the limo?
10. What does Nordstrom do in the tavern?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)