Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Susannah better?
(a) She is near Alfred.
(b) Only because Tristan's letter gives her false hope.
(c) Tristan says he loves her.
(d) She has been put on strong medication.
2. Where does Tristan take a leave?
(a) In Nairobi.
(b) In South Africa.
(c) In Egypt.
(d) In China.
3. Why does Alfred buy a house in Helena?
(a) He hopes to impress Susannah.
(b) He hopes Susannah will get over Tristan.
(c) He hopes Susannah will do better helping Tristan with his children.
(d) He hopes Susannah will fall in love with Tristan.
4. What does Tristan do to the officer?
(a) He shoots him.
(b) He beats him nearly to death.
(c) He tries to strangle him.
(d) He yells at him.
5. One Stab accompanies Tristan to the train station and gives Tristan what, which Tristan keeps until his death at age eighty-four?
(a) A gun.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) His skinning knife.
6. Tristan buys whiskey to take home and sell to whom?
(a) His family.
(b) Other ranchers.
(d) Other sailors.
7. How does Sarah respond when Nordstrom makes a counter offer?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is shocked.
(d) She is angry.
8. About what does Isabel think regarding one of her sons?
(a) Where he is.
(b) When he will return home.
(c) Her damaged relationship with him.
(d) Why he decided to go to war.
9. How far does Tristan carry Isabel Two?
(a) For a block.
(b) For miles.
(c) For a few feet.
(d) For a mile.
10. How does Tristan complete the mission?
(a) With much difficulty.
(b) With some difficulty.
(d) Without too much difficulty.
11. How long does Ludlow stay in his room after his sons leave?
(a) A day.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
12. What does Nordstrom think about what Phillip says?
(a) It is not true.
(b) It is probably not true.
(c) It is probably true.
(d) It is unlikely.
13. They stop for the night at a homesteader's home where Samuel does what?
(a) Meets his future wife.
(b) Helps with the farming.
(c) Takes an interest in the man's daughter.
(d) Becomes friends with the homesteader.
14. He writes in his journal, thinking again about what?
(a) Quitting and giving away all his money.
(b) Becoming a cook.
(c) His daughter.
15. What happens after Ludlow sends Decker to Helena for supplies?
(a) One Stab returns home.
(b) Ludlow hears that his son died.
(c) Ludlow receives a letter from his wife.
(d) A US Marshall comes to ask about Decker.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Sarah is in the bathroom, what does Nordstrom do?
2. After making the ivory delivery, what does Tristan agree to transport to San Francisco?
3. When Sarah returns, what does she present to Nordstrom?
4. Susannah tells Tristan that she plans to do what?
5. Tristan and Susannah marry before Samuel's funeral against whose wishes?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)