|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Amador recognize and realize has been watching Cochran for some time?
(b) The Crazy One.
(d) The actress-model.
2. In the locker room, what does Tibey's chauffeur give Cochran?
(a) A one-way ticket and several thousand dollars with a note about the match.
(b) A note from Tibey.
(c) An empty threat.
(d) A set of keys to a car.
3. Cochran is warned about what, regarding Tibey?
(a) His influence.
(b) His reputation for vengence.
(c) His power.
(d) His money.
4. Nordstrom sits at the head of the table and converses with everyone while Sonia's friends do what?
(a) Drink alcohol.
(b) Snort cocaine.
(c) Smoke pot.
(d) Tell jokes.
5. Cochran notices the pickup following, but stops worrying when?
(a) The truck passes him.
(b) The truck breaks down.
(c) The truck continues to follow him.
(d) The truck turns off the road.
6. When does Cochran want Mauro to leave a phone message with the Mexico City politician?
(a) When he contacts him again.
(b) Right away.
(c) If no one comes looking for him.
(d) If anyone comes looking for him.
7. With what does Cochran come down?
(c) Heart disease.
8. What does Nordstrom realize when he tries to connect with his daughter, Sonia?
(a) She does not want to see him.
(b) He cannot get a hold of her.
(c) They have very little in common.
(d) He does not really know her.
9. After giving warnings to Cochran and forgiving the first few meetings with Miryea, when does Tibey break down?
(a) When Miryea runs away.
(b) When Cochran and Miryea run away.
(c) When Miryea tells him about her great love.
(d) When he hears Miryea tell her sister about the great love of her life.
10. Where does Diller bring Cochran?
(a) Back to his mission clinic.
(b) To his home.
(c) To a hospital.
(d) To Mexico.
11. While cooking, what happens to Nordstrom that precipitates a radical change?
(a) He has a good conversation with his daughter.
(b) He sleeps with one of Sonia's friends.
(c) He has a strange, intense feeling.
(d) He falls down the stairs.
12. For whom does Nordstrom work?
(b) General Electric.
(d) Standard Oil.
13. Tibey tells The Crazy One to do what?
(a) Kill Cochran.
(b) Just watch Cochran for now.
(c) Move to Tuscan.
(d) Leave Cochran alone.
14. What does Laura ask Nordstrom when she sees him?
(a) Why he likes her.
(b) Why he never called.
(c) Why he is talking to her.
(d) Why he danced with her.
15. How might Nordstrom and Laura's divorce be described?
(a) Mostly amicable.
(b) Very messy.
(c) Very amicable.
(d) Somewhat messy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Has Miryea made any progress with the autistic children?
2. Miryea becomes so ill that what happens?
3. He likes to do what instead of keeping up with the world?
4. Who overhears the conversation between the nun and The Crazy One?
5. On what does Amador brief Cochran?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)