|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miryea becomes so ill that what happens?
(a) She begins to hallucinate.
(b) She loses consciousness.
(c) She is admitted into a hospital.
(d) She is put into the mission clinic.
2. Who overhears the conversation between the nun and The Crazy One?
(b) Amador's nephew.
3. At the end of the semester, what does Nordstrom do blindfolded?
(a) He listens to music.
(b) He paints.
(c) He performs his final exam dance.
(d) He dances with Laura.
4. About what do Nordstrom and the Sephard talk?
(b) A waitress.
(c) The sea.
5. What happens in October?
(a) Nordstrom's mother dies.
(b) Nordstrom's father dies.
(c) Nordstrom's mother becomes ill.
(d) Nordstrom's father becomes ill.
6. Cochran sees his friend the Aeromexico pilot who asks Cochran to do what?
(a) Stay in Mexico.
(b) Return to Tucson.
(c) Stay in Honduras.
(d) Return to Phoenix.
7. As Cochran plans to leave, what does Mauro give Cochran?
(a) A pearl-handled knife.
(b) A pearl-handled club.
(c) A pearl-handled gun.
(d) A pearl-handled sword.
8. How does Henry respond when Nordstrom asks him to be a pallbearer?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) He becomes angry.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He agrees.
9. Why does Cochran decide not to mention what took place in the locker room to Miryea?
(a) He does not want to scare her.
(b) He does not want to ruin the weekend.
(c) He does not take it seriously.
(d) He does not want her to change her mind.
10. When the nun meets The Crazy One at a restaurant to ask for a doctor, what does he tell her?
(a) That he will find her a doctor.
(b) To find a doctor quickly.
(c) To wait.
(d) That he will notify Tibey.
11. Amador and Cochran make plans to confront who?
(b) The Crazy One.
(c) The Elephant.
12. How long does Nordstrom walk into the woods?
(a) Until his feet get sore.
(b) For one hour.
(c) For several days.
(d) For a few minutes.
13. At the airport, Cochran almost blows his cover how?
(a) By saying he knows nothing about making movies.
(b) By admitting his real name.
(c) By arguing with security officers.
(d) By helping an upset American actress-model.
14. To make Cochran's extended stay look plausible, what does Amador suggest?
(a) Inviting the actress-model for dinner.
(b) Taking acting courses.
(c) Moving back to Mexico.
(d) Going onto a movie set.
15. The wealthy rancher pays the Texan with what?
(a) A money order.
(b) A check.
(c) A wad of cash.
(d) A cigar box of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nordstrom realize when he tries to connect with his daughter, Sonia?
2. Nordstrom comes out of the woods and goes where?
3. Who is Diller?
4. How does Cochran play the tennis tournament before Miryea arrives?
5. Tibey tells The Crazy One to do what?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)