|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tibe worry about Miryea dying?
(a) Cochran will lose his one true love.
(b) If she dies, he will be upset.
(c) If she dies, he will go to hell.
(d) He loves her.
2. Cochran is warned about what, regarding Tibey?
(a) His power.
(b) His influence.
(c) His reputation for vengence.
(d) His money.
3. What happens when Miryea becomes coherent enough of her surroundings?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She hides.
(c) She stabs a man with his own knife.
(d) She shoots a man with his own gun.
4. He likes to do what instead of keeping up with the world?
(b) Watch the sea.
5. One night Cochran offers to take Miryea away to Seville, where no one will find them. How does she respond?
(a) She laughs at him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She rejects the idea.
(d) She tells him it is a good idea.
6. Tibey goes to great lengths to help who?
(a) His wife.
(c) A young peone bitten by his dog.
(d) The Crazy One.
7. How does Henry respond when Nordstrom asks him to be a pallbearer?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He says nothing.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He becomes angry.
8. What happens when Nordstrom kisses his father?
(a) He cries.
(b) He sneezes.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He smiles.
9. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
(b) Get home.
(c) Avoid any legal red tape.
(d) Get put in jail.
10. What does Laura ask Nordstrom when she sees him?
(a) Why he likes her.
(b) Why he is talking to her.
(c) Why he danced with her.
(d) Why he never called.
11. At the end of the semester, what does Nordstrom do blindfolded?
(a) He dances with Laura.
(b) He listens to music.
(c) He performs his final exam dance.
(d) He paints.
12. Why does Tibey think about shooting The Crazy One?
(a) He is tired of him.
(b) To end the revenge.
(c) He does not want to have to pay him.
(d) He is no longer needed.
13. Why does the friend suggest that Cochran leave the mission soon?
(a) It is too easy for Tibey to find him.
(b) His health is improving.
(c) He needs to go to a better hospital.
(d) The mission cannot continue to support him.
14. Who does Cochran follow to the restroom and kill with Mauro's knife?
(a) The Crazy One.
(b) The Elephant.
(d) A stranger.
15. The mission has a feast in honor of Cochran's recovery and departure, where there is singing and joking. When does Cochran become upset?
(a) When the celebration is over.
(b) When he is leaving.
(c) When the others sing a song about Miryea.
(d) While singing Miryea's Guadalajaran folk song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Amador warn Cochran?
2. Why does Cochran decide not to mention what took place in the locker room to Miryea?
3. What happens as Cochran and Miryea sleep in front of the fire?
4. How long does Nordstrom walk into the woods?
5. Tibey sends for a society doctor and decides to give up what?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)