|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
(a) Avoid any legal red tape.
(b) Get home.
(d) Get put in jail.
2. When do Nordstrom and Laura marry?
(a) A few years after graduation.
(b) Before graduation.
(c) After graduation.
(d) During graduate school.
3. With what does Tibyea lock Miryea in a bare room?
4. Nordstrom cooks for twenty before what?
(a) His daughter moves out.
(b) Everyone tires of him.
(c) His daughter sends everyone home.
(d) Everyone leaves to go back to school.
5. At the airport, Cochran almost blows his cover how?
(a) By admitting his real name.
(b) By helping an upset American actress-model.
(c) By saying he knows nothing about making movies.
(d) By arguing with security officers.
6. After giving warnings to Cochran and forgiving the first few meetings with Miryea, when does Tibey break down?
(a) When Miryea runs away.
(b) When Miryea tells him about her great love.
(c) When he hears Miryea tell her sister about the great love of her life.
(d) When Cochran and Miryea run away.
7. What starts to happen to Cochran's cover story?
(a) It starts to lose its credibility.
(b) It gains credibility.
(c) It changes.
(d) It is halted.
8. What do Cochran's injuries draw?
(c) The police.
9. Why does Tibe worry about Miryea dying?
(a) He loves her.
(b) Cochran will lose his one true love.
(c) If she dies, he will go to hell.
(d) If she dies, he will be upset.
10. How does Henry respond when Nordstrom asks him to be a pallbearer?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He says nothing.
11. How does Tibey keep Miryea submissive?
(a) With heroin.
(b) With cocaine.
(c) With sleeping pills.
(d) With marijuana.
12. The mission has a feast in honor of Cochran's recovery and departure, where there is singing and joking. When does Cochran become upset?
(a) When he is leaving.
(b) When the others sing a song about Miryea.
(c) While singing Miryea's Guadalajaran folk song.
(d) When the celebration is over.
13. Nordstrom sits at the head of the table and converses with everyone while Sonia's friends do what?
(a) Smoke pot.
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Tell jokes.
(d) Snort cocaine.
14. What happens when Miryea becomes coherent enough of her surroundings?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She stabs a man with his own knife.
(c) She shoots a man with his own gun.
(d) She hides.
15. As Cochran plans to leave, what does Mauro give Cochran?
(a) A pearl-handled gun.
(b) A pearl-handled club.
(c) A pearl-handled sword.
(d) A pearl-handled knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. To make Cochran's extended stay look plausible, what does Amador suggest?
2. What happens when Nordstrom kisses his father?
3. While cooking, what happens to Nordstrom that precipitates a radical change?
4. What does Nordstrom promise Sonia after college graduation?
5. Why does Amador remind Cochran to be patient?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)