|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the nun meets The Crazy One at a restaurant to ask for a doctor, what does he tell her?
(a) That he will find her a doctor.
(b) To find a doctor quickly.
(c) That he will notify Tibey.
(d) To wait.
2. Cochran remembers getting ready for the trip with his lover. What does he ignore?
(a) The warnings.
(b) His friends.
(c) His family.
3. When Sonia's friends find out Nordstrom is not just the cook, what happens?
(a) The children want to learn about cooking.
(b) Phillip takes over all the cooking.
(c) The Sephard cooks the meals.
(d) Phillip's friend, the Sephard, helps with dinner.
4. How might Nordstrom and Laura's divorce be described?
(a) Mostly amicable.
(b) Very messy.
(c) Very amicable.
(d) Somewhat messy.
5. Who overhears the conversation between the nun and The Crazy One?
(a) Amador's nephew.
6. What does Laura ask Nordstrom when she sees him?
(a) Why he never called.
(b) Why he likes her.
(c) Why he is talking to her.
(d) Why he danced with her.
7. After giving warnings to Cochran and forgiving the first few meetings with Miryea, when does Tibey break down?
(a) When Miryea runs away.
(b) When Miryea tells him about her great love.
(c) When he hears Miryea tell her sister about the great love of her life.
(d) When Cochran and Miryea run away.
8. In August, Nordstrom and Sonia move to the house he has rented where?
(a) Virginia Beach.
(d) In Marblehead.
9. Why does Tibe worry about Miryea dying?
(a) He loves her.
(b) If she dies, he will be upset.
(c) Cochran will lose his one true love.
(d) If she dies, he will go to hell.
10. Why does Cochran decide not to mention what took place in the locker room to Miryea?
(a) He does not want to scare her.
(b) He does not want her to change her mind.
(c) He does not want to ruin the weekend.
(d) He does not take it seriously.
11. Why does Amador remind Cochran to be patient?
(a) So that he will be able to get revenge on Tibey.
(b) So that he will not do anything illegal.
(c) So that he will not blow his cover.
(d) So that he and Miryea can leave the country alive.
12. Nordstrom sits at the head of the table and converses with everyone while Sonia's friends do what?
(a) Smoke pot.
(b) Snort cocaine.
(c) Tell jokes.
(d) Drink alcohol.
13. What does Nordstrom realize when he tries to connect with his daughter, Sonia?
(a) He cannot get a hold of her.
(b) She does not want to see him.
(c) They have very little in common.
(d) He does not really know her.
14. Who is Diller?
(a) Cochran's brother.
(b) The mission doctor and priest.
(c) Miryea's husband.
(d) Mauro's politician brother.
15. The wealthy rancher pays the Texan with what?
(a) A wad of cash.
(b) A money order.
(c) A cigar box of money.
(d) A check.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
2. Tibey sends for a society doctor and decides to give up what?
3. Of what does Amador warn Cochran?
4. A year later, Nordstrom goes where to get out of the rain?
5. Has Miryea made any progress with the autistic children?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)