|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what is Cochran dying?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) A gunshot wound.
(d) Heat and dehydration.
2. At the clinic, Cochran is polite, distant and helpful, but what bad dreams does he have?
(a) Dreams about Miryea.
(b) Dreams about his child.
(c) Dreams about his family.
(d) Dreams about Tibey.
3. What happens when Miryea becomes coherent enough of her surroundings?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She hides.
(c) She stabs a man with his own knife.
(d) She shoots a man with his own gun.
4. What happens in October?
(a) Nordstrom's father becomes ill.
(b) Nordstrom's father dies.
(c) Nordstrom's mother becomes ill.
(d) Nordstrom's mother dies.
5. About what do Nordstrom and the Sephard talk?
(b) The sea.
(c) A waitress.
6. Nordstrom comes out of the woods and goes where?
(a) Into his home.
(b) Into a school.
(c) Into a tavern.
(d) Into a store.
7. Cochran remembers getting ready for the trip with his lover. What does he ignore?
(a) His family.
(c) The warnings.
(d) His friends.
8. Who does Amador recognize and realize has been watching Cochran for some time?
(a) The Crazy One.
(d) The actress-model.
9. Why does Tibe worry about Miryea dying?
(a) Cochran will lose his one true love.
(b) He loves her.
(c) If she dies, he will be upset.
(d) If she dies, he will go to hell.
10. Tibey tells The Crazy One to do what?
(a) Leave Cochran alone.
(b) Kill Cochran.
(c) Move to Tuscan.
(d) Just watch Cochran for now.
11. For whom does Nordstrom work?
(a) Standard Oil.
(b) General Electric.
12. What happens after one of Sonia's friends makes a move on Nordstrom?
(a) He tells her he will give her a ride to the airport.
(b) They make love in the kitchen, swim naked, and make love again on the deck.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He tells her to leave.
13. When Mauro leaves, what does the Texan give Cochran?
(a) A large amount of money.
(b) The pearl-handled knife.
(c) The coyote teeth necklace.
(d) A horse.
14. What starts to happen to Cochran's cover story?
(a) It starts to lose its credibility.
(b) It gains credibility.
(c) It changes.
(d) It is halted.
15. Nordstrom tries to talk to Laura about changing his life and gets what instead?
(a) Unfinished oral sex.
(b) A slap in the face.
(c) A hug.
(d) A kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amador remind Cochran to be patient?
2. Who is Diller?
3. At the end of the semester, what does Nordstrom do blindfolded?
4. With what does Tibey dose Miryea?
5. Cochran confesses his affair to whom?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)