|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Diller bring Cochran?
(a) To his home.
(b) To a hospital.
(c) To Mexico.
(d) Back to his mission clinic.
2. On what does Amador brief Cochran?
(a) How he should behave like a movie director.
(b) Where he will be living until issues are worked out between him and Tibey.
(c) Where he will find Miryea.
(d) A house where he can stay out of sight of Tibey's men.
3. Why does Tibe worry about Miryea dying?
(a) If she dies, he will go to hell.
(b) If she dies, he will be upset.
(c) Cochran will lose his one true love.
(d) He loves her.
4. Tibey tells The Crazy One to do what?
(a) Move to Tuscan.
(b) Leave Cochran alone.
(c) Just watch Cochran for now.
(d) Kill Cochran.
5. Who is Diller?
(a) The mission doctor and priest.
(b) Mauro's politician brother.
(c) Cochran's brother.
(d) Miryea's husband.
6. Who does Amador recognize and realize has been watching Cochran for some time?
(c) The Crazy One.
(d) The actress-model.
7. From what is Cochran dying?
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Heat and dehydration.
(d) A gunshot wound.
8. For whom does Nordstrom work?
(b) Standard Oil.
(c) General Electric.
9. With what does Tibey dose Miryea?
(a) Sleeping pills.
10. Cochran remembers getting ready for the trip with his lover. What does he ignore?
(a) His family.
(c) The warnings.
(d) His friends.
11. How does Nordstrom warm to the sorority and fraternity crowd?
(a) When he beats them at pool.
(b) When he beats them in a drinking competition.
(c) When he beats them at sports.
(d) When he beats the athletes at arm wrestling.
12. How does Cochran play the tennis tournament before Miryea arrives?
(a) Very well.
(c) Not too badly.
13. What does Sonia tell Nordstrom to get?
(a) A friend.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) A hobby.
(d) A wife.
14. Cochran is warned about what, regarding Tibey?
(a) His reputation for vengence.
(b) His power.
(c) His influence.
(d) His money.
15. Tibey goes to great lengths to help who?
(a) The Crazy One.
(c) His wife.
(d) A young peone bitten by his dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Amador warn Cochran?
2. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
3. Who finds Cochran?
4. How does Henry respond when Nordstrom asks him to be a pallbearer?
5. What does Laura ask Nordstrom when she sees him?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)