Short Answer Key
Revenge, Chapter 1
1. From what is Cochran dying?
Heat and dehydration.
2. What do Cochran's injuries draw?
3. Who finds Cochran?
4. Who is Diller?
The mission doctor and priest.
5. Where does Diller bring Cochran?
Back to his mission clinic.
6. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
Avoid any legal red tape.
7. With what does Cochran come down?
8. Cochran remembers getting ready for the trip with his lover. What does he ignore?
9. What does Cochran think is still a secret?
His affair with Tibey's wife.
10. One night Cochran offers to take Miryea away to Seville, where no one will find them. How does she respond?
She rejects the idea.
11. Cochran confesses his affair to whom?
12. Cochran is warned about what, regarding Tibey?
This section contains 2,597 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)