Quiz: The Man Who Gave Up His Name, Chapter 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Nordstrom ask Phillip's friend, the Sephard, to arrange?
a) A graduation party for Sonia.
b) A dinner for Laura.
c) A concert for Sonia.
d) An engagement party for Sonia.
2. Nordstrom tells the psychiatrist that he wants to be like who?
a) Martin Luther.
b) Peter Pan.
c) King Arthur.
d) Robin Hood.
3. Nordstrom's financial adviser insists that Nordstrom see who?
a) A psychiatrist.
b) A friend.
4. What habit does Nordstrom disclose?
b) Staring at the sea.
c) Dancing alone.
d) Being preoccupied with sex.
5. What does the company plan for Nordstrom's leaving?
a) A party.
This section contains 291 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)