|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Legends of the Fall, Chapter 3 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nordstrom meets with Sonia and the broker and convinces them of his convictions by giving money to who?
(a) The Sierra Club.
(b) The American Diabetes Association.
(c) The American Red Cross.
(d) The National Audubon Society.
2. Nordstrom hits Slats who replies with what?
(a) A gun pointed in Norstrom's face.
(b) A glare.
(c) A punch in the face.
(d) A death threat.
3. In August, Nordstrom and Sonia move to the house he has rented where?
(b) Virginia Beach.
(c) In Marblehead.
4. Tristan comes down with dysentery in dangerous seas and barely escapes with both his life and the ship. His fevers make him delirious. He stands on the bowspirit and hallucinates what?
(a) That he sees Isabel Two.
(b) That he sees his mother and brothers.
(c) That he sees Susannah.
(d) That he sees both Samuel and Susannah.
5. Nordstrom walks from Brookline to Cambridge for what?
(a) His appointment with the psychiatrist.
(b) To go to a dance concert.
(c) To see a friend.
(d) To meet his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nordstrom tries to talk to Laura about changing his life and gets what instead?
2. Who are the three brothers?
3. He writes in his journal, thinking again about what?
4. The brothers and their father's Native American friend stop at a tavern where Tristan beats the owner for what reason?
5. What happens in October?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)