|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Legends of the Fall, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The friend tells Cochran about his brother, who is what?
(a) High in the Tucson government.
(b) High in the Mexican Mafia.
(c) High in the Mexico City government.
(d) High in the Phoenix government.
2. On what does Nordstrom spend the next few years?
(a) Building up a new business.
(b) A series of unsuccessful experiments to find whatever is missing in his life.
(c) Getting to know his daughter better.
(d) A new college degree.
3. They stop for the night at a homesteader's home where Samuel does what?
(a) Meets his future wife.
(b) Takes an interest in the man's daughter.
(c) Helps with the farming.
(d) Becomes friends with the homesteader.
4. At the end of the semester, what does Nordstrom do blindfolded?
(a) He performs his final exam dance.
(b) He listens to music.
(c) He dances with Laura.
(d) He paints.
5. What does Tristan learn when he visits Alfred in the hospital?
(a) Samuel married the homesteader's daughter.
(b) Samuel has died.
(c) Samuel is missing.
(d) Samuel has returned home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cochran remembers getting ready for the trip with his lover. What does he ignore?
2. The wealthy rancher pays the Texan with what?
3. Tibey moves Miryea to an asylum and does what to keep her there?
4. Nordstrom's secretary, Ms. Dietrich, has to leave after getting too drunk, ending what plans?
5. While cooking, what happens to Nordstrom that precipitates a radical change?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)