|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Gave Up His Name, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cochran's injuries draw?
(b) The police.
2. The mission has a feast in honor of Cochran's recovery and departure, where there is singing and joking. When does Cochran become upset?
(a) When he is leaving.
(b) When the others sing a song about Miryea.
(c) While singing Miryea's Guadalajaran folk song.
(d) When the celebration is over.
3. With what does Cochran come down?
(b) Heart disease.
4. To what does Laura dance?
(a) A new song.
(b) The same song as her dance exam from college.
(c) Nordstrom's favorite song.
(d) Her favorite song.
5. Miryea becomes so ill that what happens?
(a) She loses consciousness.
(b) She begins to hallucinate.
(c) She is put into the mission clinic.
(d) She is admitted into a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What starts to happen to Cochran's cover story?
2. Has Miryea made any progress with the autistic children?
3. When does Cochran want Mauro to leave a phone message with the Mexico City politician?
4. Why does Amador remind Cochran to be patient?
5. Who finds Cochran?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)