|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Gave Up His Name, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
(a) Avoid any legal red tape.
(c) Get home.
(d) Get put in jail.
2. After giving warnings to Cochran and forgiving the first few meetings with Miryea, when does Tibey break down?
(a) When Miryea runs away.
(b) When he hears Miryea tell her sister about the great love of her life.
(c) When Cochran and Miryea run away.
(d) When Miryea tells him about her great love.
3. Why does Cochran decide to skip the hotel in Douglas?
(a) To avoid any chance of being seen.
(b) He finds a better hotel.
(c) He does not have the money to pay for the room.
(d) He wants to begin his weekend with Miryea.
4. The wealthy rancher pays the Texan with what?
(a) A wad of cash.
(b) A money order.
(c) A cigar box of money.
(d) A check.
5. On what does Nordstrom spend the next few years?
(a) A new college degree.
(b) Getting to know his daughter better.
(c) A series of unsuccessful experiments to find whatever is missing in his life.
(d) Building up a new business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nordstrom cry in the restroom?
2. Amador and Cochran make plans to confront who?
3. The mission has a feast in honor of Cochran's recovery and departure, where there is singing and joking. When does Cochran become upset?
4. When Mauro leaves, what does the Texan give Cochran?
5. With what does Cochran come down?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)