|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Gave Up His Name, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miryea becomes so ill that what happens?
(a) She begins to hallucinate.
(b) She is admitted into a hospital.
(c) She loses consciousness.
(d) She is put into the mission clinic.
2. Of what does Amador warn Cochran?
(a) Tibey's threats.
(b) Miryea's ill health.
(c) His own ill health.
(d) His danger.
3. Who does Amador recognize and realize has been watching Cochran for some time?
(c) The Crazy One.
(d) The actress-model.
4. Why does Cochran decide not to mention what took place in the locker room to Miryea?
(a) He does not want to scare her.
(b) He does not want to ruin the weekend.
(c) He does not take it seriously.
(d) He does not want her to change her mind.
5. The friend tells Cochran about his brother, who is what?
(a) High in the Tucson government.
(b) High in the Mexican Mafia.
(c) High in the Phoenix government.
(d) High in the Mexico City government.
Short Answer Questions
1. The wealthy rancher pays the Texan with what?
2. What happens as Cochran and Miryea sleep in front of the fire?
3. When the nun meets The Crazy One at a restaurant to ask for a doctor, what does he tell her?
4. The mission has a feast in honor of Cochran's recovery and departure, where there is singing and joking. When does Cochran become upset?
5. To make Cochran's extended stay look plausible, what does Amador suggest?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)