|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Gave Up His Name, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amador remind Cochran to be patient?
(a) So that he will be able to get revenge on Tibey.
(b) So that he will not blow his cover.
(c) So that he will not do anything illegal.
(d) So that he and Miryea can leave the country alive.
2. The wealthy rancher pays the Texan with what?
(a) A wad of cash.
(b) A cigar box of money.
(c) A check.
(d) A money order.
3. Tibey tells The Crazy One to do what?
(a) Just watch Cochran for now.
(b) Leave Cochran alone.
(c) Move to Tuscan.
(d) Kill Cochran.
4. Why does Nordstrom cry in the restroom?
(a) About losing the things that have bound them together.
(b) He loves Laura.
(c) He hates Laura.
(d) He does not know what he will do with his life.
5. What starts to happen to Cochran's cover story?
(a) It is halted.
(b) It gains credibility.
(c) It changes.
(d) It starts to lose its credibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cochran's injuries draw?
2. Miryea becomes so ill that what happens?
3. Who finds Cochran?
4. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
5. In the locker room, what does Tibey's chauffeur give Cochran?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)