|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Gave Up His Name, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cochran decide not to mention what took place in the locker room to Miryea?
(a) He does not want to ruin the weekend.
(b) He does not want to scare her.
(c) He does not take it seriously.
(d) He does not want her to change her mind.
2. Why does Tibey think about shooting The Crazy One?
(a) To end the revenge.
(b) He does not want to have to pay him.
(c) He is no longer needed.
(d) He is tired of him.
3. On what does Amador brief Cochran?
(a) How he should behave like a movie director.
(b) Where he will find Miryea.
(c) Where he will be living until issues are worked out between him and Tibey.
(d) A house where he can stay out of sight of Tibey's men.
4. The friend tells Cochran about his brother, who is what?
(a) High in the Phoenix government.
(b) High in the Tucson government.
(c) High in the Mexico City government.
(d) High in the Mexican Mafia.
5. In the locker room, what does Tibey's chauffeur give Cochran?
(a) A note from Tibey.
(b) An empty threat.
(c) A one-way ticket and several thousand dollars with a note about the match.
(d) A set of keys to a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the semester, what does Nordstrom do blindfolded?
2. How might Nordstrom and Laura's divorce be described?
3. Cochran sees his friend the Aeromexico pilot who asks Cochran to do what?
4. Tibey goes to great lengths to help who?
5. A year later, Nordstrom goes where to get out of the rain?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)