|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Gave Up His Name, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tibey gets Miryea presentable and takes her where?
(a) To a nunnery.
(b) On a vacation.
(c) To a whorehouse in Durango.
(d) To a hotel.
2. Has Miryea made any progress with the autistic children?
(b) Quite a bit.
3. At the clinic, Cochran is polite, distant and helpful, but what bad dreams does he have?
(a) Dreams about his family.
(b) Dreams about Tibey.
(c) Dreams about his child.
(d) Dreams about Miryea.
4. What do Cochran's injuries draw?
(c) The police.
5. Who is Diller?
(a) The mission doctor and priest.
(b) Cochran's brother.
(c) Miryea's husband.
(d) Mauro's politician brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Amador brief Cochran?
2. How does Nordstrom warm to the sorority and fraternity crowd?
3. In college, for what does Nordstrom sign up?
4. Cochran and the Texan spend the night in the rancher's guest house, where what happens?
5. Just before his daughter leaves for college, what do Nordstrom and Laura finally realize?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)