|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Legends of the Fall, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Ludlow makes Tristan cooperate with the British war mission for what reason?
(a) So they can get a new ship.
(b) So they will survive.
(c) So they will be paid.
(d) So they can keep the ship.
2. With what does Tibyea lock Miryea in a bare room?
3. Of what does Amador warn Cochran?
(a) His danger.
(b) His own ill health.
(c) Tibey's threats.
(d) Miryea's ill health.
4. What happens in October?
(a) Nordstrom's mother becomes ill.
(b) Nordstrom's mother dies.
(c) Nordstrom's father becomes ill.
(d) Nordstrom's father dies.
5. When Alfred cannot reason with Tristan, where does the army send Tristan?
(a) To battle.
(c) To a mental hospital in New York.
(d) To a mental hospital in Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sarah respond when Nordstrom makes a counter offer?
2. One Stab accompanies Tristan to the train station and gives Tristan what, which Tristan keeps until his death at age eighty-four?
3. They stop for the night at a homesteader's home where Samuel does what?
4. While Sarah is in the bathroom, what does Nordstrom do?
5. Nordstrom walks from Brookline to Cambridge for what?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)