|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Legends of the Fall, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the airport, Cochran almost blows his cover how?
(a) By helping an upset American actress-model.
(b) By saying he knows nothing about making movies.
(c) By admitting his real name.
(d) By arguing with security officers.
2. How might Laura and Nordstrom's relationship be described?
(a) Sexually satisfying.
(c) Intellectually satisfying.
3. What does Nordstrom realize when he tries to connect with his daughter, Sonia?
(a) He does not really know her.
(b) He cannot get a hold of her.
(c) She does not want to see him.
(d) They have very little in common.
4. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
(b) Avoid any legal red tape.
(c) Get home.
(d) Get put in jail.
5. When the psychiatrist asks what interests him, how does Nordstrom answer?
(a) He wants to be a good father like his own father.
(b) He is interested in getting to know his daughter.
(c) He wants to be a cook.
(d) He wants to look things over like his father did.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tibey threaten?
2. What starts to happen to Cochran's cover story?
3. Nordstrom takes Sonia and Philip to see who?
4. Where does Ludlow's wife, Isabel, spend her winters?
5. Susannah's father, Arthur, comes to Montana for a sporting expedition and buys what as a wedding present?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)