|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Legends of the Fall, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each of the people in Nordstrom's life has his own views about Nordstrom's mid-life crisis. Are any of them able to convince him to change his plans?
(c) Only at first.
2. What does Nordstrom do in this class?
(a) He watches and lusts after Laura.
(b) He listens to Laura sing.
(c) He paints.
(d) He acts in a scene with Laura.
3. Why does Susannah's father provide Alfred with an office in Helena?
(a) To keep him away from Susannah.
(b) To help give him some extra income.
(c) To keep him close to the family.
(d) To become a politician so that Alfred can support his economic interests.
4. What does Tristan do after he rushes to find Samuel?
(a) He takes Samuel's body home.
(b) He cuts out his heart.
(c) He sends Samuel back to Harvard.
(d) He cannot find Samuel.
5. In the locker room, what does Tibey's chauffeur give Cochran?
(a) An empty threat.
(b) A set of keys to a car.
(c) A one-way ticket and several thousand dollars with a note about the match.
(d) A note from Tibey.
Short Answer Questions
1. He listens to the radio and longs to do what?
2. When the psychiatrist asks what interests him, how does Nordstrom answer?
3. Miryea becomes so ill that what happens?
4. A year later, Nordstrom goes where to get out of the rain?
5. After giving warnings to Cochran and forgiving the first few meetings with Miryea, when does Tibey break down?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)