|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Gave Up His Name, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in October?
(a) Nordstrom's father dies.
(b) Nordstrom's mother becomes ill.
(c) Nordstrom's mother dies.
(d) Nordstrom's father becomes ill.
2. Who does Cochran follow to the restroom and kill with Mauro's knife?
(a) The Crazy One.
(c) A stranger.
(d) The Elephant.
3. Tibey goes to great lengths to help who?
(a) His wife.
(c) A young peone bitten by his dog.
(d) The Crazy One.
4. What does Sonia tell Nordstrom to get?
(a) A friend.
(b) A wife.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) A hobby.
5. How does Nordstrom warm to the sorority and fraternity crowd?
(a) When he beats them in a drinking competition.
(b) When he beats them at pool.
(c) When he beats them at sports.
(d) When he beats the athletes at arm wrestling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Miryea becomes coherent enough of her surroundings?
2. As Cochran plans to leave, what does Mauro give Cochran?
3. How might Laura and Nordstrom's relationship be described?
4. Nordstrom's financial adviser insists that Nordstrom see who?
5. When the psychiatrist asks what interests him, how does Nordstrom answer?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)