|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Gave Up His Name, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the airport, Cochran almost blows his cover how?
(a) By admitting his real name.
(b) By saying he knows nothing about making movies.
(c) By helping an upset American actress-model.
(d) By arguing with security officers.
2. Nordstrom meets with Sonia and the broker and convinces them of his convictions by giving money to who?
(a) The American Diabetes Association.
(b) The Sierra Club.
(c) The National Audubon Society.
(d) The American Red Cross.
3. In August, Nordstrom and Sonia move to the house he has rented where?
(a) In Marblehead.
(b) Virginia Beach.
4. Why does Tibey think about shooting The Crazy One?
(a) He is no longer needed.
(b) He is tired of him.
(c) To end the revenge.
(d) He does not want to have to pay him.
5. As Cochran plans to leave, what does Mauro give Cochran?
(a) A pearl-handled sword.
(b) A pearl-handled knife.
(c) A pearl-handled gun.
(d) A pearl-handled club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nordstrom charters a Lear jet to where?
2. Nordstrom tries to talk to Laura about changing his life and gets what instead?
3. Amador and Cochran make plans to confront who?
4. What does Henry do after he and Nordstrom talk?
5. He walks home the next morning and is upset by seeing what?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)