|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Gave Up His Name, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nordstrom tells the psychiatrist that he wants to be like who?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) King Arthur.
(c) Robin Hood.
(d) Peter Pan.
2. Nordstrom is much happier the summer he spends with his daughter, how many years after the divorce?
3. Cochran and the Texan spend the night in the rancher's guest house, where what happens?
(a) Cochran becomes ill in the night.
(b) The Texan becomes ill in the night.
(c) Cochran dies in the night.
(d) The Texan dies in the night.
4. How might Nordstrom and Laura's divorce be described?
(a) Very amicable.
(b) Very messy.
(c) Mostly amicable.
(d) Somewhat messy.
5. When Sonia's friends find out Nordstrom is not just the cook, what happens?
(a) The children want to learn about cooking.
(b) The Sephard cooks the meals.
(c) Phillip's friend, the Sephard, helps with dinner.
(d) Phillip takes over all the cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura ask Nordstrom when she sees him?
2. Nordstrom tries to talk to Laura about changing his life and gets what instead?
3. To what does Laura dance?
4. The friend tells Cochran about his brother, who is what?
5. When does Cochran want Mauro to leave a phone message with the Mexico City politician?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)