|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Legends of the Fall, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The brothers and their father's Native American friend stop at a tavern where Tristan beats the owner for what reason?
(a) His prejudice against One Heart.
(b) His prejudice against Crazy Horse.
(c) His prejudice against One Stab.
(d) His prejudice against Sitting Bull.
2. When the nun meets The Crazy One at a restaurant to ask for a doctor, what does he tell her?
(a) That he will find her a doctor.
(b) That he will notify Tibey.
(c) To find a doctor quickly.
(d) To wait.
3. How long does Nordstrom walk into the woods?
(a) For several days.
(b) For a few minutes.
(c) For one hour.
(d) Until his feet get sore.
4. Nordstrom is much happier the summer he spends with his daughter, how many years after the divorce?
5. The brothers' father, Ludlow, regrets what?
(a) Letting his sons go to war instead of sending them back to Harvard.
(b) Letting his Native American friend risk his life.
(c) Letting his sons go hunting without him.
(d) Letting Samuel go to war instead of sending him back to Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the grief of Samuel's death do to Ludlow?
2. Why does Tibey think about shooting The Crazy One?
3. While cooking, what happens to Nordstrom that precipitates a radical change?
4. What starts to happen to Cochran's cover story?
5. About what do Nordstrom and the Sephard talk?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)