1. From what is Cochran dying?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) Heat and dehydration.
(c) A gunshot wound.
2. What do Cochran's injuries draw?
(d) The police.
3. Who finds Cochran?
(c) A nun.
(d) A Texan.
4. Who is Diller?
(a) Cochran's brother.
(b) Mauro's politician brother.
(c) The mission doctor and priest.
(d) Miryea's husband.
5. Where does Diller bring Cochran?
(a) Back to his mission clinic.
(b) To a hospital.
(c) To his home.
(d) To Mexico.
6. Diller makes a report to the Federales. What does he want to help the patient do?
(a) Avoid any legal red tape.
(b) Get put in jail.
(c) Get home.
7. With what does Cochran come down?
(d) Heart disease.
8. Cochran remembers getting ready for the trip with his lover. What does he ignore?
(b) The warnings.
(c) His friends.
(d) His family.
9. What does Cochran think is still a secret?
(a) His interest in Miryea.
(b) His affair with Tibey's wife.
(c) His marriage.
(d) His career.
This section contains 4,687 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)