Revenge, Chapter 1
• While Cochran lies dying from heat and dehydration, a worker at a nearby mission, Mauro, finds Cochran.
• Cochran is brought back to the mission clinic for treatment.
• Diller makes a report to the Federales, but he wants to help the patient avoid any legal red tape.
• When Cochran comes down with pneumonia, Diller wants to avoid sending his patient to a better facility.
• Cochran plays dead to find out if he is still in any danger.
• Cochran remembers getting ready for the trip with his lover; he ignores the warnings, thinking his affair with Tibey's wife is still secret.
• While Cochran recuperates from his injuries, he seeks clues from his three-week affair that might have given them away to Tibey or the servants; he remembers the small warning signs.
• After Cochran plays tennis, Tibey makes attempts to get rid of Cochran through bribes.
• Not wanting to...
This section contains 3,031 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)