|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is JAL 27?
(a) A sports figure.
(b) A key to decoding a message.
(c) An airliner.
(d) An alarm code.
2. How do Jack and Alicia arrive at the Clayton House on the Tuesday they go to investigate it?
(a) In a rented, white Chevy.
(b) In a cab.
(c) Milkdud drives them.
(d) Alicia's car.
3. Where does Jack take Alicia when Sam Baker's men arrive at his country house?
(a) Out the back door.
(b) Into a bathroom.
(c) To the attic.
(d) To the basement.
4. Who shoots the two security men who come after Jack and Alicia in the Clayton House?
5. How does Kemel die?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He doesn't die.
(c) From being shot by someone else.
(d) He shoots himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Yoshio work?
2. What does Alicia tell Jack about the basement of the Clayton House?
3. Who shoots Kemel?
4. What does Jack do at the end of the day, once he drops Alicia off at the Victorian House to spend the night?
5. Who does Alicia call after she leaves the cabin in the woods?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Yoshio's strengths.
2. Describe Jack's house hunt.
3. How does Jack react to learning that Alicia hired an arsonist?
4. Why does Alicia destroy her father's discovery?
5. Describe Jack's country house.
6. How does Jack help Alicia cope with her past abuse?
7. How do Jack and Alicia get past Sam Baker's men to get into the Clayton House?
8. How do Jack and Yoshio feel about each other?
9. How does Alicia react upon revisiting the Clayton House for the first time in years?
10. How does Jack retrieve Alicia after her abduction?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)