|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Jack send a note and $500 in cash?
(a) David Johns.
(d) Harry Wolff.
2. Why does Alicia have too much to drink on the Friday she meets with Will Matthews?
(a) She and Jack play a drinking game.
(b) She is so happy with Will's news.
(c) She is devastated by Will's news.
(d) She wants to relax and forget about the night.
3. What object does Jack place in the Victorian House?
(a) A large painting.
(b) An umbrella stand.
(c) A framed photograph.
(d) A potted plant.
4. What does Alicia order for Hector when she visits him, the day after her first visit from the detective?
(c) More tests.
(d) Pain medication.
5. Where does Milkdud work?
(b) Department of Public Works.
(d) Bank of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sam Baker connected to Janey?
2. Why does Alicia hire a private investigator?
3. What does Jack hope he can discover with Milkdud's help?
4. What does Alicia plan for the evening of her lunch meeting?
5. How many floors are there in the Hand Building?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jack feel about quitting his mercenary pursuits of justice in order to marry Gia?
2. Who is Sam Baker?
3. Describe the Nail.
4. How is Jack continuing to help Jorge?
5. How does Jack bring the Nail to justice?
6. Is Jack an intelligent person?
7. Describe Alicia Clayton's reaction to watching her lawyer's car explode.
8. How does an unexpected visitor impact Jack's Victorian house scam?
9. How does Detective Matthews get Alicia to agree to meet him for lunch?
10. What makes Alicia decide to ask Jack for help with her family legal situation?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)