|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack purchase at a sporting goods store before first meeting Alicia?
(a) A gun.
(b) Metal pitons for rock climbing.
(c) Gloves embedded with metal.
(d) Hiking supplies.
2. What causes the bruise on Jack's chest that has Gia concerned, on the day the toys are returned?
(a) A karate class.
(b) His operation.
(c) A taser.
(d) A gun shot.
3. What does Milkdud leave at the building where Thomas' lawyers work?
(a) His signature.
(b) His iPod.
(c) A bomb.
(d) His card.
4. How does the Nail arrive at the Center for Children with AIDS?
(a) In the gray sedan.
(b) In the taxi cab.
(c) Tied to the front of a truck.
(d) Limping and bleeding.
5. What does Jack tell Alicia on Monday about her request for her father's house?
(a) That it's not a good idea.
(b) That it has been take care of.
(c) That he has a better plan for it.
(d) That he will move in tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack want Alicia to go with him the day after she invites Will up to her apartment?
2. Who breaks into Kemel's apartment on the night a person is caught breaking into the Clayton House?
3. Who attacks the Nail?
4. What does Jack overhear the maintenance men talking about as he leaves the Hand Building?
5. Who is Yoshio Takita?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Yoshio Takita following Sam Baker?
2. What unexpected problem arises when Jack attempts to eavesdrop on Alicia's meeting with Thomas' lawyer?
3. Why does Jorge want to hire Jack?
4. What does Milkdud want from Jack for helping him hack into the Hand Building?
5. Describe Jack's relationship with his father.
6. Explain why Alicia wants to hire Jack.
7. Describe Jack's first hacking experience.
8. Who is Sam Baker?
9. Why does Gia DiLauro recommend that Alicia Clayton contact Repairman Jack?
10. How does Alicia feel about Jack when she decides to hire him?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)