|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alicia respond to the information that Will Matthews gives her at their Friday meeting?
(a) She is worried.
(b) She is greatly upset.
(c) She is scared.
(d) She is happy.
2. What does Hector do as Jack leaves the Center for Children with AIDS after his first meeting with Alicia?
(a) Draws a picture.
(b) Throws up.
(c) Hugs him.
3. What does the man who molested the girl at the Center say he is going to do?
(a) Sue the Center.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Kill Alicia.
(d) Nothing. He refuses to speak.
4. What does Kemel wish he could do after finishing praying on Monday?
(a) Burn the Clayton House.
(b) Go to Sea World.
(c) Return home.
(d) Win the lottery.
5. What does Kemel want Sam Baker to tell him about Alicia?
(a) If she tries to access her trust fund.
(b) If she goes to the Clayton House.
(c) If she hires another lawyer.
(d) Why she is talking to Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alicia's new lawyer?
2. What is the name of Sam Baker's nephew (Karen's son)?
3. What best describes Gordon Haffner's appearance?
4. What does Abe supply Jack with?
5. Who works at the Center for Children with AIDS in NYC?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alicia react to her first visit from Detective Matthews at her apartment?
2. What is Jack's reaction to taking on Alicia's case?
3. Why won't Gia agree to marry Jack?
4. Is Jack's eavesdropping on Alicia's meeting worth it?
5. How does Alicia feel about Will Matthews when they have dinner together?
6. How does Detective Matthews get Alicia to agree to meet him for lunch?
7. Why does Gia DiLauro recommend that Alicia Clayton contact Repairman Jack?
8. What unexpected problem arises when Jack attempts to eavesdrop on Alicia's meeting with Thomas' lawyer?
9. Why is Yoshio Takita following Sam Baker?
10. Describe Alicia Clayton's reaction to watching her lawyer's car explode.
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)