|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who molested the girl at the Center say he is going to do?
(a) Kill Alicia.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Nothing. He refuses to speak.
(d) Sue the Center.
2. What does Alicia do with the fire extinguisher?
(a) Gives it to Jack.
(b) Puts out a fire.
(c) Brings it to the fire station.
(d) Beats a man.
3. Why does Milkdud tell Jack he got rid of his dreadlocks?
(a) For his girlfriend.
(b) He needed a new disguise.
(c) For a new job.
(d) They get in the way of a quick escape.
4. What does Jack see Gia doing when he leaves the Center for Children with AIDS after his first meeting with Alicia?
(a) Giving a tour.
(b) Talking on the phone.
(c) Giving medicine to a child.
(d) Feeding a baby.
5. What is true of the man whom Alicia saw molesting the girl at the Center?
(a) He has been arrested for molestation in the past.
(b) He worked for Ronald Clayton.
(c) He has no record.
(d) He is a former priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Alicia and the detective feel about each other on his first visit to her apartment?
2. What best describes Alicia's impression of the person that she meets for lunch the day after her first visit from the detective?
3. Why does Jack fear for Gia's safety when she tells him about the theft at the Center for Children with AIDS?
4. Who is Jorge?
5. What does Kemel look at after he finishes his prayers on Monday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jack's response to seeing the children at the Center for Children with AIDS?
2. What is Jack's reaction to taking on Alicia's case?
3. Why does Gia DiLauro recommend that Alicia Clayton contact Repairman Jack?
4. What does Milkdud want from Jack for helping him hack into the Hand Building?
5. What happens to the arsonist that Alicia hires?
6. Describe Kemel's feelings about being in America.
7. Explain why Alicia wants to hire Jack.
8. Describe Milkdud.
9. Explain what happens when a carpenter sees Jack step out of an empty elevator shaft.
10. Why does Detective Matthews visit Alicia at her apartment?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)