|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yoshio refer to Jack, before learning his name?
2. What is JAL 27?
(a) An alarm code.
(b) An airliner.
(c) A sports figure.
(d) A key to decoding a message.
3. Who is fascinated by Jack and his activities on the Thursday of Alicia's abduction?
(a) Chris Stephens.
(b) Butch Chase.
(c) Sam Baker.
(d) Yoshio Takita.
4. Where do Alicia and Jack go after sneaking away from Sam Baker at the Clayton House?
(a) Alicia's house.
(b) The Center.
(c) A motel.
(d) To see Will at the police station.
5. Who shoots Sam Baker and saves Alicia?
6. What does Jack do at the end of the day, once he drops Alicia off at the Victorian House to spend the night?
(a) Buys a gift.
(b) Builds something.
(c) Watches a Charlie Brown Christmas.
(d) Has a beer and cleans his aparment.
7. How does Kemel die?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) From being shot by someone else.
(c) He doesn't die.
(d) He shoots himself.
8. Where does Jack take Alicia when Sam Baker's men arrive at his country house?
(a) Into a bathroom.
(b) To the basement.
(c) To the attic.
(d) Out the back door.
9. Who shoots the two security men who come after Jack and Alicia in the Clayton House?
10. Who is Alicia sitting with in the van, after her abduction on Thursday?
(b) Yoshio Takita.
(c) Sam Baker.
11. Where, in the Clayton House, does Jack find a hidden key?
(a) Taped to the pipes.
(b) In the freezer.
(c) Inside of a radiator.
(d) Inside a switchplate.
12. How do Jack and Alicia arrive at the Clayton House on the Tuesday they go to investigate it?
(a) In a cab.
(b) In a rented, white Chevy.
(c) Milkdud drives them.
(d) Alicia's car.
13. What does Alicia discover in her childhood bedroom?
(a) A diary.
(b) A message.
(c) A toy car.
(d) A book.
14. What does Alicia do with the items that Jack finds in the safe deposit box?
(a) Shreds them.
(b) Makes copies and puts them in the mail.
(c) Puts them in a box and tapes it shut.
(d) Follow the directions provided.
15. What do Baker's men find in the attic of Jack's country house?
(a) An expensive stamp collection.
(b) Jack and Alicia.
(c) Toy cannons.
(d) Moldy books and posters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on the red vinyl key case that Jack finds at the Clayton House?
2. Who does Jack beat up on the Thursday that Alicia is abducted in the van?
3. What does Jack look for immediately after reviewing Ronald Clayton's will with Alicia?
4. What is Alicia's reaction to the news of the arsonist's death?
5. What does Alicia tell Jack about Ronald Clayton's will the day after the arsonist dies?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)