|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack tell Alicia he will take her after she works at the Center, on the day after the country house incident?
(a) To Gia's for dinner.
(b) Back to the Clayton House.
(c) To a safe house.
(d) To her place.
2. According to Ronald Clayton's will, who inherits the house if anything happens to Alicia?
(a) The state.
(d) Lucy Arsenault.
3. What does Jack do with the dead bodies at the cabin in the woods?
(a) Leaves them to rot where they are.
(b) Sinks them in the lake.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Puts them in a truck.
4. Who does Jack beat up on the Thursday that Alicia is abducted in the van?
(c) Yoshio Takita.
(d) Sam Baker.
5. Who is fascinated by Jack and his activities on the Thursday of Alicia's abduction?
(a) Yoshio Takita.
(b) Sam Baker.
(c) Chris Stephens.
(d) Butch Chase.
6. How do Jack and Alicia arrive at the Clayton House on the Tuesday they go to investigate it?
(a) Alicia's car.
(b) In a rented, white Chevy.
(c) Milkdud drives them.
(d) In a cab.
7. Who is Alicia sitting with in the van, after her abduction on Thursday?
(a) Sam Baker.
(c) Yoshio Takita.
8. For whom does Yoshio work?
(a) Seiryoku Group.
(b) Kaze Group.
(c) Desmond Chu.
(d) The Japanese Government.
9. What does Jack make Alicia promise when she wants to return to the Center to check on Hector the day after the country house incident?
(a) That she will take care of Hector.
(b) That she will wear a gun.
(c) That she won't leave alone.
(d) That she will eat lunch.
10. What does Ronald Clayton's will suggest that his house holds a key to?
(a) Something that will change the world.
(b) A medical mystery.
(c) Another house.
(d) A safe deposit box.
11. What is Alicia's reaction to the news of the arsonist's death?
(a) She shows no noticable response.
(b) Stoic acceptance.
(c) Shocked silence.
(d) Guilt and devastation.
12. Who shoots Kemel?
(d) Khalid Nazer.
13. What does Jack wear when he approaches Sam Baker's surveillance team at the Clayton House?
(a) Sunglasses, a baseball cap and a long trench coat.
(b) A bullet proof vest.
(c) A wind breaker and slacks.
(d) Stadium coat, ratty gloves and a knitted cap.
14. Who shoots the two security men who come after Jack and Alicia in the Clayton House?
15. What does Alicia tell Jack about Ronald Clayton's will the day after the arsonist dies?
(a) That it is in a safe in her office at the Center.
(b) That she has studied it carefully.
(c) That she wants nothing more to do with it.
(d) That she has never looked at it before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack look for immediately after reviewing Ronald Clayton's will with Alicia?
2. Why does Jack yell at Alicia on the day after the arsonist is killed?
3. How does Yoshio follow Jack and Alicia to the cabin in the mountains?
4. How does Jack get Sam Baker's men to let him into the Clayton House?
5. Where do Jack and Alicia find the blueprints?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)