|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who learns that his eldest son has been arrested for theft, on the Thursday that Alicia is abducted?
(d) Sam Baker.
2. What does Alicia tell Jack about the basement of the Clayton House?
(a) She won't go down there.
(b) It was her refuge.
(c) She was not allowed in the basement.
(d) Her brother spent all his time there.
3. How do Jack and Alicia locate the transmitter?
(a) With a GPS tracking device.
(b) With the lamp.
(c) With a map.
(d) With the remote control car.
4. Who shoots Kemel?
(d) Khalid Nazer.
5. Who does Jack beat up on the Thursday that Alicia is abducted in the van?
(b) Yoshio Takita.
(c) Sam Baker.
6. Where do Alicia and Jack go after sneaking away from Sam Baker at the Clayton House?
(a) A motel.
(b) Alicia's house.
(c) To see Will at the police station.
(d) The Center.
7. What does Alicia tell Jack about Ronald Clayton's will the day after the arsonist dies?
(a) That it is in a safe in her office at the Center.
(b) That she has never looked at it before.
(c) That she has studied it carefully.
(d) That she wants nothing more to do with it.
8. Who helps Jack figure out the secret of the toy car?
9. What does Jack wear when he approaches Sam Baker's surveillance team at the Clayton House?
(a) A wind breaker and slacks.
(b) A bullet proof vest.
(c) Sunglasses, a baseball cap and a long trench coat.
(d) Stadium coat, ratty gloves and a knitted cap.
10. What does Jack do while Thomas and Sam Baker shoot at each other?
(a) Gets in front of Alicia.
(b) Take a knife out of his boot.
(c) Runs away from the cabin.
(d) Attacks Kenny.
11. What does Alicia do when Jack leaves the cabin after Sam Baker and his men have been shot?
(a) Asks Will to meet her at the cabin.
(b) Leaves with Jack.
(c) Stays there alone.
(d) Drives to the Clayton House on her own.
12. How does Yoshio follow Jack and Alicia to the cabin in the mountains?
(a) He follows Sam Baker.
(b) He has hidden a tracking device in Jack's shoe.
(c) He has hidden a tracking device on the car.
(d) He hides in the truck.
13. How does Jack get Sam Baker's men to let him into the Clayton House?
(a) He gasses them.
(b) He tells them Sam sent him.
(c) He bribes them.
(d) He knocks them out.
14. How does Yoshio refer to Jack, before learning his name?
15. What does Jack do with the dead bodies at the cabin in the woods?
(a) Leaves them to rot where they are.
(b) Puts them in a truck.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Sinks them in the lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person whose eldest son is arrested, on the Thursday of Alicia's abduction, expect the consequence of this action to be?
2. Who does Alicia call after she leaves the cabin in the woods?
3. What does Jack make Alicia promise when she wants to return to the Center to check on Hector the day after the country house incident?
4. According to Ronald Clayton's will, who inherits the house if anything happens to Alicia?
5. Why is Jack sorry that he got Alicia out of the van on the Thursday of her abduction?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)