|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Nail?
(a) A drug addict.
(b) A former client of Jack's.
(c) An undercover police officer.
(d) An associate of Jack's.
2. How does Alicia respond to the information that Will Matthews gives her at their Friday meeting?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is worried.
(d) She is greatly upset.
3. What best describes the relationship between Gia and Jack at the time the toys are returned?
(a) They are in love, but she refuses to marry him.
(b) They are divorced.
(c) She likes him, but he views her as a sister.
(d) They are only involved professionally.
4. To whom does Jack send a note and $500 in cash?
(a) David Johns.
(d) Harry Wolff.
5. Who is Vicky?
(a) Alicia's daughter.
(b) Gia's daughter.
(c) Jack's daughter.
(d) Alicia's mother.
6. What is the name of Alicia's new lawyer?
(a) Sarah Wu.
(b) Julio Ramirez.
(c) Sam O'Neill.
(d) Peter Schmidt.
7. What does Gia tell Jack that she wants him to do on the day the toys are returned?
(a) Go into a legitimate line of work.
(b) Order pizza.
(c) Help Alicia.
(d) Take credit for his good deed.
8. What best describes the person who drives the gray sedan?
(a) A young boy, barely 16.
(b) An aging man, desperate for his job.
(c) A black man with an easygoing aura.
(d) An Irish man with red hair.
9. What is the name of Jorge's customer that is withholding payment?
10. What does Jack do with the $15k from Mr. Sung?
(a) Donates it to the Center.
(b) Puts it in an account for Vicky.
(c) Puts it in an offshore account.
(d) Keeps it in a safe in his bedroom.
11. What does Alicia find in a hallway closet?
(a) A fire.
(b) A volunteer molesting a child.
(c) A fire extinguisher with a painted threat.
(d) Her dead cat.
12. How does Kemel react to Alicia's asking price for the Clayton House?
(a) With anger.
(b) He says its worth much more.
(c) He complains, but says he'll talk to his boss.
(d) He laughs.
13. Who is caught in the Clayton House on the evening of Alicia's lunch meeting?
(a) An arsonist.
(c) Sam Baker.
14. Where is Jorge from?
15. What do Alicia and Will drink at dinner the night of her appointment with Gordon Haffner?
(c) Thai Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack scare away the three boys outside the bar after he and Alicia meet on Monday?
2. What does the man who molested the girl at the Center say about the incident?
3. How does Alicia get to the hospital after her Friday meeting with Will Matthews?
4. What does Milkdud tell Jack he can help him access?
5. What is T-72?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)