|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Jorge's customer that is withholding payment call Jack about?
(a) The Victorian house.
(b) Mason work.
(c) The Clayton House.
(d) Handy man work.
2. Who does Alicia introduce Jack to on his tour of the Center for Children with AIDS?
(b) Director Finegan Chase.
(c) Sam Baker.
3. How does Alicia react when Will kisses her at her apartment?
(a) She panics.
(b) She melts in his arms.
(c) She calmly asks him to stop.
(d) She faints.
4. Why does Alicia suddenly go to the hospital after her Friday meeting with Will Matthews?
(a) She responds to her beeper.
(b) She has intense stomach pains.
(c) Will has intense stomach pains.
(d) She collapses unconscious.
5. What does Jack hope he can discover with Milkdud's help?
(a) The number of Thomas' bank account.
(b) Who Thomas' backers are.
(c) The source of an illness.
(d) Who planted the bomb.
6. Who attacks the Nail?
(a) A gang.
(b) Sam Baker.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) Santa Claus.
7. What is the name of Sam Baker's nephew (Karen's son)?
8. What does Milkdud leave at the building where Thomas' lawyers work?
(a) His iPod.
(b) A bomb.
(c) His signature.
(d) His card.
9. What is true about Hector the day after the detective visits Alicia at her apartment?
(a) He has made friends with the janitor.
(b) He's doing better, but has a fever.
(c) He is out of bed and playing vigorously.
(d) He is rapidly getting worse.
10. What does Jack's father want him to do?
(a) Move to Florida.
(b) Get married.
(c) Move back home.
(d) Find a job that makes money.
11. What does Alicia ask Jack to do about her father's house?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Guard it.
(c) Stay there.
(d) Investigate its history.
12. What causes the bruise on Jack's chest that has Gia concerned, on the day the toys are returned?
(a) A karate class.
(b) A taser.
(c) A gun shot.
(d) His operation.
13. What was Alicia's relationship with her father before his death?
(a) She was his primary caregiver.
(b) Estranged; they hadn't spoken in years.
(c) Difficult, but they were trying to get along.
(d) Loving, although they lived far apart.
14. What is true of the man whom Alicia saw molesting the girl at the Center?
(a) He is a former priest.
(b) He has no record.
(c) He has been arrested for molestation in the past.
(d) He worked for Ronald Clayton.
15. Where does Alicia go to see Hector after the Nail is delivered to the Center for Children with AIDS?
(a) At the Center for Children with AIDS.
(b) A foster home.
(c) The hospital.
(d) At his grandmother's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jorge from?
2. What does Yoshio Takita daydream about doing on the day he follows Thomas Clayton?
3. What is Alicia's profession?
4. Who is Mr. Gates?
5. Who suspects that someone was eavesdropping on the lawyer's office?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)