1. What does Alicia's lawyer say to her when she first speaks to him in the novel?
That he is running late.
2. Why does Alicia begin to cry after her lawyer gets into his car in the first chapter of the book?
His car blows up.
3. Who works at the Center for Children with AIDS in NYC?
4. What is Alicia's profession?
5. What is stolen from the Center for Children with AIDS in the first Friday section of the book?
6. Who is Gia DiLauro?
A volunteer at the Center for Children with AIDS.
This section contains 4,970 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)