|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday and Christmas Eve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Sam Baker and saves Alicia?
2. What does Ronald Clayton's will suggest that his house holds a key to?
(a) Another house.
(b) A medical mystery.
(c) A safe deposit box.
(d) Something that will change the world.
3. Why does Alicia suddenly go to the hospital after her Friday meeting with Will Matthews?
(a) She collapses unconscious.
(b) She has intense stomach pains.
(c) Will has intense stomach pains.
(d) She responds to her beeper.
4. Who is the Nail?
(a) A drug addict.
(b) A former client of Jack's.
(c) An associate of Jack's.
(d) An undercover police officer.
5. What does Alicia tell Jack about Ronald Clayton's will the day after the arsonist dies?
(a) That she has studied it carefully.
(b) That it is in a safe in her office at the Center.
(c) That she has never looked at it before.
(d) That she wants nothing more to do with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of shoes does Yoshio wear when he follows Alicia and Jack after they burn items with Thomas?
2. What does Milkdud leave at the building where Thomas' lawyers work?
3. How do Jack and Alicia arrive at the Clayton House on the Tuesday they go to investigate it?
4. What does Jack's father want him to do?
5. What does Jack do with the $15k from Mr. Sung?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)