|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person whom Alicia introduces Jack to on his tour of the Center for Children with AIDS proudly show off to Jack?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) The volunteer library.
(c) A haircut.
(d) An expanded medical wing.
2. Who drives the gray sedan?
(b) George F.
(c) Tom Franklin.
(d) Sam Baker.
3. What does the explosion in the back yard of Jack's country house do to Kemel?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He is unharmed.
(c) He loses one hand.
(d) He loses his hearing.
4. How does Jack scare away the three boys outside the bar after he and Alicia meet on Monday?
(a) With a gun.
(b) By acting like a lunatic and screaming.
(c) By karate chopping a brick.
(d) With a fake eye.
5. What does Jack see Gia doing when he leaves the Center for Children with AIDS after his first meeting with Alicia?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(b) Giving medicine to a child.
(c) Feeding a baby.
(d) Giving a tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Hector the day after the detective visits Alicia at her apartment?
2. What does Alicia find in a hallway closet?
3. What does Alicia do with the fire extinguisher?
4. Why does Jack yell at Alicia on the day after the arsonist is killed?
5. How do Alicia and the detective feel about each other on his first visit to her apartment?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)