|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alicia discover in her childhood bedroom?
(a) A book.
(b) A toy car.
(c) A diary.
(d) A message.
2. What does Jack discover in the Victorian house?
(a) A cat.
(b) A secret door.
(d) A hidden safe.
3. What prompts Jorge's customer that is withholding payment to call Jack?
(a) Jack's yellow pages ad.
(b) A message Jack left on his machine.
(c) A flier.
(d) A newspaper ad.
4. Who is Yoshio Takita?
(a) A doctor at the Center for Children with AIDS.
(b) The man following Alicia.
(c) The man following Sam Baker.
(d) A volunteer at the Center for Children with AIDS.
5. Who shoots the two security men who come after Jack and Alicia in the Clayton House?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Alicia and Jack go after sneaking away from Sam Baker at the Clayton House?
2. What is true about Hector the day after the detective visits Alicia at her apartment?
3. What does Jack's father want him to do?
4. Who is Thomas?
5. Why is Jack sorry that he got Alicia out of the van on the Thursday of her abduction?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)