|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack go with Gia and Vicky on the day they discuss going to Disney World?
(a) The zoo.
(b) A 3-D IMAX movie.
(d) An aquarium.
2. What object does Jack place in the Victorian House?
(a) A large painting.
(b) An umbrella stand.
(c) A framed photograph.
(d) A potted plant.
3. What does Alicia's lawyer say to her when she first speaks to him in the novel?
(a) That he forgot his umbrella.
(b) That he has bad news.
(c) That he has good news.
(d) That he is running late.
4. What does Jack overhear the maintenance men talking about as he leaves the Hand Building?
(a) Illegal immigrants taking union jobs.
(b) Blueprints for a new building.
(c) Gossip about Gordon Haffner.
(d) Suspicions of someone in the air ducts.
5. Where does Jack want Alicia to go with him the day after she invites Will up to her apartment?
(a) To Gordon Haffner's office.
(b) To the Clayton House.
(c) To dinner at Gia's.
(d) To Thomas' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person whom Alicia introduces Jack to on his tour of the Center for Children with AIDS proudly show off to Jack?
2. How does Jack scare away the three boys outside the bar after he and Alicia meet on Monday?
3. Where is Jorge from?
4. Who works at the Center for Children with AIDS in NYC?
5. What does Jack do with the $15k from Mr. Sung?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)