|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday and Sunday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alicia's lawyer say to her when she first speaks to him in the novel?
(a) That he has bad news.
(b) That he has good news.
(c) That he forgot his umbrella.
(d) That he is running late.
2. What does the person whom Alicia introduces Jack to on his tour of the Center for Children with AIDS proudly show off to Jack?
(a) The volunteer library.
(b) A haircut.
(c) An expanded medical wing.
(d) A tattoo.
3. What happens to the Nail after arriving to the Center for Children with AIDS?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) Alicia cares for his wounds.
(c) He is sent to a safe house.
(d) He vomits and falls asleep.
4. Who is the Nail?
(a) An associate of Jack's.
(b) A former client of Jack's.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) An undercover police officer.
5. What object frightens Alicia when she and Jack first meet?
(a) His gun.
(b) The sight of a car she has seen before.
(c) The sight of a man who is following her.
(d) A stray dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sam Baker connected to Janey?
2. Where does Kemel want to go?
3. What does Abe supply Jack with?
4. What subject does Jorge's customer that is withholding payment call Jack about?
5. Who drives the gray sedan?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)