|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the person who drives the gray sedan?
(a) An Irish man with red hair.
(b) A young boy, barely 16.
(c) An aging man, desperate for his job.
(d) A black man with an easygoing aura.
2. Who is the Nail?
(a) A former client of Jack's.
(b) An undercover police officer.
(c) An associate of Jack's.
(d) A drug addict.
3. Who does Jack beat up on the Thursday that Alicia is abducted in the van?
(a) Yoshio Takita.
(c) Sam Baker.
4. What does Ronald Clayton's will suggest that his house holds a key to?
(a) A safe deposit box.
(b) A medical mystery.
(c) Something that will change the world.
(d) Another house.
5. What does Alicia ask Jack to do about her father's house?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Stay there.
(c) Investigate its history.
(d) Guard it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack afraid he will vomit up as he rides atop the elevator?
2. Why is Jack sorry that he got Alicia out of the van on the Thursday of her abduction?
3. Who learns that his eldest son has been arrested for theft, on the Thursday that Alicia is abducted?
4. Where does Kemel want to go?
5. What does Alicia plan for the evening of her lunch meeting?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)