|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alicia doing when the door bell rings on the Tuesday she stays home from work?
(a) Writing next week's schedule.
(b) Working with her plants.
(d) Drinking a cup of tea.
2. What does Jack see Gia doing when he leaves the Center for Children with AIDS after his first meeting with Alicia?
(a) Giving a tour.
(b) Feeding a baby.
(c) Talking on the phone.
(d) Giving medicine to a child.
3. What does Jack tell Alicia on Monday about her request for her father's house?
(a) That it's not a good idea.
(b) That it has been take care of.
(c) That he has a better plan for it.
(d) That he will move in tomorrow.
4. What does Jack hope he can discover with Milkdud's help?
(a) Who planted the bomb.
(b) Who Thomas' backers are.
(c) The source of an illness.
(d) The number of Thomas' bank account.
5. Where does Alicia go with Will Matthews on the Friday that Jack meets with Milkdud and Jorge?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To a movie.
(c) To the social services office.
(d) To dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alicia feel about Jack after the toys are returned to the Center for Children with AIDS?
2. Where does Jack want Alicia to go with him the day after she invites Will up to her apartment?
3. Why does Jorge keep calling Jack after Jack meets with Ramirez?
4. Where does Jack go with Gia and Vicky on the day they discuss going to Disney World?
5. What does the man who molested the girl at the Center say he is going to do?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)